Found Deceased NE - Robert Baker, Patricia Padron, & Jonathan Rodriguez, Omaha, 2 April 2016

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by los2188, Apr 4, 2016.

1. los2188

los2188 North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!

2. Loading...

3. Blondie in Spokane

Blondie in Spokane Well-Known Member

Gosh - I wonder what happened.....where they were when they went missing. And the info about the other two guys with him. Hope more info comes soon.....or better yet I hope they all three show up safely.

4. Treelights

Treelights New Member

5. Treelights

Treelights New Member

6. Treelights

Treelights New Member

7. windrower

windrower Member

When people go missing with their vehicle, please check the water. Any waterway, canal, river, pond, reservoir, lake, etc. I'm headed to check maps now.

8. ms_x_to_the_m

ms_x_to_the_m Active Member

My guess would be an accident with their vehicle. I do wonder if they were drinking.

9. KJ's Mamu

KJ's Mamu Well-Known Member

10. Inthedetails

Inthedetails Well-Known Member

Yes, that is my first thought, too. I'd rather think they ran off on an adventure or road trip together, but I'm thinking they were in a car accident and went off the road somewhere. The car could be in a ditch or body of water. JMO.

11. KJ's Mamu

KJ's Mamu Well-Known Member

Wondering if LaMesa has surveillance cameras that could prove they made it there? Any pings for their phones?

12. JerseyGirl

JerseyGirl Moderator Staff Member Forum Coordinators

13. ElemenohP

ElemenohP New Member

14. Inthedetails

15. JerseyGirl

Padron’s car has not moved from the same place it was parked Saturday night, outside Baker’s house. Missing, however, is Baker’s 2013 diesel Chevy pickup, a charcoal gray three-quarter-ton truck.

The trio visited an establishment called La Mesa in west Omaha Saturday night and then moved to a place called Old Dundee. They left Old Dundee around 2 a.m.

The group was last seen at the Playhouse, a strip club near Council Bluffs, Iowa, between 3 and 4:30 a.m. Sunday. "But after that, the trail kind of goes cold. A subpoena is needed to look at video from security cameras at the Playhouse", a friend said.

http://www.theindependent.com/news/...cle_f029f7f4-fb43-11e5-9eef-5f977cb633fb.html

16. JerseyGirl

more tidbits of info:

"What we know is that they went out to dinner, around 10 or so, at La Mesa, and had dinner there," said Baker's stepfather. "We were thinking they went downtown at Billy Frogg's, but we called and no cards were run. That, or they used cash, which doesn't help."

"They went to The Playhouse in Council Bluffs, and the staff there confirmed they were down there from 2:30 a.m. until they kicked everyone out at about 4:30 a.m. From there, they vanished."

Padron and Rodriguez live in Grand Island and were in town over the weekend, visiting and staying at Baker's home.

[Baker's girlfriend] said she saw pictures on Facebook of Padron and Rodriguez, but not Baker, around 1:00 a.m. Sunday. The pictures were taken at the Musette Bar in the Benson area.

http://www.ketv.com/news/search-con...adults-families-beg-for-publics-help/38874788

17. Wolf Dreamer

Wolf Dreamer New Member

18. AmyPond

AmyPond Well-Known Member

Sorry to say but I agree with those who previously said water needs to be checked.

19. Inthedetails

The address of The Playhouse, where they were last seen, is 19201 Bunge Ave, Council Bluffs, IA. If you google the map, you can see there is water nearby, the biggest being the Missouri River.

If they were headed back to Nebraska from Council Bluffs, Iowa, they would have had to cross the Missouri River.

20. JerseyGirl

21. AmyPond

AmyPond Well-Known Member

I wonder where exactly they would have headed after leaving the strip club. I would hope LE would have searched water nearby already.