Found Deceased NE - Sydney Loofe, 24, Lincoln, 15 Nov 2017 - #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
The witness is only 22 and left before Sydney was entrapped so she must have been in her late teens and sexually abused by a stepfather too. Exactly the type a 50 year old pervert would be able to influence. She was already a victim and he took advantage, but she got away, same as the other girl she mentioned. There is a cultish aspect as has been mentioned, similar to Manson but Trail is basically a con man out of his depth. He has not been able to con LE.

I'm pretty sure I read that she was only in the cult for a couple months. Still, as you said, a very young sexual abuse survivor is an easy target.

Woman invited to join 'cult' says she plotted with Bailey Boswell to kill Aubrey Trail
Woman invited to join 'cult' says she plotted with Bailey Boswell to kill Aubrey Trail
A.H. said she first connected with Boswell on the dating app Tinder because Boswell said her "sugar daddy" would be able to take care of her. She talked about wanting to become one of Trail's "witches," and received punishments - including whipping - for not obeying certain rules.

A.H. testified that she and Boswell eventually began planning to kill Trail because Trail's 'other girls' wanted to see him dead, but the plot turned out to be a test to see if A.H. would be loyal to Boswell.

A.H. described Trail as "convincing" and even "hypnotic," but she says she left the group after a few months.

Anyone who "initially agrees" to a 10 kills for $10k murderous rampage field trip for Witches to strengthen their powers gets NO sympathy from me, no matter their past, no matter how groomed they may or may not have been.

Aubrey is a flying vampire? Honestly, if poor Sydney hadn't been murdered, it would almost be laughable how this old, unattractive, wonkey-eyed, jailbird hick managed to acquire a harem of seemingly damaged women who actually believed this crap.

MOO.

Aubrey Trail had 'cult' of women he said could become 'witches' by killing, witness testifies
A few details from yesterday that I hadnt seen yet BBM
Trail, Hills said, also told her that he had “powers” to fly and to read people’s minds. She said she never saw him fly but did recount one instance in which he seemed to have known her thoughts.

Hills said she left the group in September 2017 — about two months before Loofe disappeared — after traveling to a TJ Maxx store in Lincoln to purchase bags for Trail to “carry whatever he wanted to steal” during an upcoming trip to Pennsylvania.
Hills said that while she was in the group, she never saw Trail and Boswell carry out a ritualistic slaying, which she had been told were supposed to be held in a secluded, wooded area when the moon stage was right.
Hills testified that Trail had once threatened to kill her family — and boasted that he had killed several people — if she revealed what the group was doing. But that didn’t happen, the young woman said, because they trusted her.
Joe Murray, one of Trail’s court-appointed lawyers, introduced photographs from Loofe’s cellphone that depicted “erotic asphyxiation,” lesbian sex and marijuana use.

The images were shown to jurors.

But Maseth said the 10 to 15 photos were the only ones depicting such things out of 1,200 found on her phone. And, he said, the photos did not reflect any consent to a sexual fantasy with strangers.

Jenna Liston KPTM FOX42

It began on tinder and then went to texting.

She remembers talking to Boswell about having a sugar daddy. Boswell said that “her man could take care of me” and whatever she asked for.

She said Boswell told her the rules she would have to follow.

- She wouldn't be allowed to be with any other man.
- Would have to ask permission from Trail - go to the bathroom, eat, etc.
- Check in with Trail every 3 hours by texting or calling.

She said the girls were also not allowed to wear clothes in the house.

If she didn’t follow directions she would be punished.

One time she said she was 40 minutes late to check in and was whipped on the butt, while naked by Trail.

The woman said Boswell would sometimes explain how she would torture people.

One way she described it was: Boswell wanted to hurt people included pouring acid down them and lighting them on fire.

“She enjoyed watching them in pain.”
Trail said “If you have a problem you need to come to him and you need to be a better b****.” Trail made her say “Yes, Daddy” as he would slowly loosen up the belt notches.

Trail said when the time comes, she would get her own killing bag and would be able to choose what was in it.

Prosecutors showed evidence of a sauna suit package. The woman said Trail bought that for “Boswell’s killing bag”.

Inside the bag included items like a hammer and pliers.

Trail said the sauna suit would be what they would wear when killing someone to not get blood on them.

She says she never heard of Sydney Loofe and never heard Trail or Boswell bring her up.

Good Lord.... "Prosecution witnesses" or not, these women have SERIOUS problems and were voluntarily involved in some heinous stuff. I'm glad their names were published. Expose and run those crazies out of their towns.

"I continued to borrow $50-$100 from Aubrey Trail in order to stay on his good side"

I call pants on fire. Who BORROWS money to stay on someone's good side; logic tells me it would be the other way around. Logic also tells me that while sharing info on their dealings with Trail and Boswell, it's highly likely they downplay their own involvement or interests.

These broken women are SICK individuals as well. Regardless of the likely deals they made and the testimony they are now willing to give (AFTER someone is already dead mind you, not before) doesn't make them any less of a threat to society in my humble opinion.
Usually something is given in return for money, but that is JMO

Very strange morning testimony. Witness from yesterday continued to testify. Not a lot of new information except for the kill kit as mentioned upthread. At end of this witnesses testimony judge spoke about her order that the witnesses identity was not to have been revealed by media but pointed out it had been. Not sure what will come of all that. 2nd girl took stand , indicated she had moved here from Russia in 2010. Mentioned her father later on and explicitly said her biological father back in Russia/so
There might be something regarding girls family dynamics
Girl #2 testimony involved her connection to BB (whom she knew as Jenna) and AT. She indicated talk of witchcraft and powers but said she didn’t buy any of it her involvement seemed to be more sexual in nature. Indicates she met them July 2017 and parted ways around Halloween as their talk of torture and murder continued. Many questions asked that her response was “ I don’t recall”. Both witnesses said that Bb had discussed killing AT.
Witness #2 first said last physical contact st Wilber was early November but had stated in deposition that it was 11/16/2017. When ? About discrepancy she said she had had contact by text on the 16th to arrange for a cocaine run on the 18th
Again young girl AT said he would take care of her, weekly allowance etc. she did not recall many many things
Kind of interesting that witness #2 indicates biological father had- past tense ties to Russian mafia
Should have 3rd girl this afternoon

Yeah, I don't know that to think about the video anymore. I thought it was videotaped from the start of the case, and when AT mentioned it with LE, I believed it....because it matched my hunch. But if LE hasn't found evidence of a snuff video, I now question that there ever was one.

I will accept whatever LE says (0r doesn't say) about it. They are solid, imo.

Again, this is part of AT's M.O., imo - to muddy the waters with nonsense and gibberish CONSTANTLY until your head spins and you just give up trying to make sense of it.

I sort of pity the prisoners who will have to put up with him.

jmo
Or they could’ve ditched the video while on the run from LE through multiple states in case they did get caught. I think AT would’ve wanted it for himself to relive his sick fantasy over and over again, even if there was no potential buyer. MOO

Or they could’ve ditched the video while on the run from LE through multiple states in case they did get caught. I think AT would’ve wanted it for himself to relive his sick fantasy over and over again, even if there was no potential buyer. MOO
Maybe it's hidden somewhere, if it exists.

jmo

Jenna Liston FOX42 on Twitter
What we know from the first “witch” witness:

She remembers talking to Boswell about having a sugar daddy. Boswell said that “her man could take of me” and whatever she asked for.

It began on tinder and then went to texting.

She said Boswell told her the rules she would have to follow.

- She wouldn't be allowed to be with any other man.

- Would have to ask permission from Trail - go to the bathroom, eat, etc.

- Check in with Trail every 3 hours by texting or calling.

If she didn’t follow directions she would be punished.

One time she said she was 40 minutes late to check in and was whipped on the butt, while naked by Trail.

Trail said “If you have a problem you need to come to him and you need to be a better b****.” Trail made her say “Yes, Daddy” as he would slowly loosen up the belt notches.

She said the girls were also not allowed to wear clothes in the house.

The woman said Boswell would sometimes explain how she would torture people.

One way she described it was: Boswell wanted to hurt people included pouring acid down them and lighting them on fire.

“She enjoyed watching them in pain.”

Prosecutors showed evidence of a sauna suit package. The woman said Trail bought that for “Boswell’s killing bag”

Inside the bag included items like a hammer and pliers.

Trail said the sauna suit would be what they would wear when killing someone to not get blood on them.

. Trail said when the time comes, she would get her own killing bag and would be able to choose what was in it.

She says she never heard of Sydney Loofe and never heard Trail or Boswell bring her up.

Defense attorney’s - “We’ve got sex, we’ve got witches and now we’ve got vampires.”

The woman said at that point in time (2017)...this was her fantasy.

She admits she did want to kill someone & it would have been the girl from Walmart.

The day before she left the group, Boswell told her she needed to talk about things Trail could never know.

She made a decision to kill Trail.

She set up an app, TextNow with a group of people to help kill Trail. She said it was exciting because then he would be gone.

Defense attorney’s asked how many times she was choked during sex. Originally she said every time she had sex with Trail...now she says only 4-5 times.

“From my memory, my brain has blocked some of that out.”

I'm headed back into the courtroom for the next witness. I'll keep you updated once we beak for lunch.

. Now we have moved onto another woman Trail & Boswell tried to make the 13th witch.

Also, before the break, the judge has banned ALL media to not use the names of these witness’.

. The woman on the stand said she lived in Lincoln, Nebraska in 2017. Now she lives in California.

She said she met Boswell on Tinder. At the time, Boswell went by another fake name - “Jenna”

The day before she left the group, Boswell told her she needed to talk about things Trail could never know.
She made a decision to kill Trail.
She set up an app, TextNow with a group of people to help kill Trail. She said it was exciting because then he would be gone.
Snipped by me, bolded by me.

WHOA to the bolded sentence. I didn't see that coming.

jmo

During their first date, Boswell told her she had “funds” to help get her what she wanted.

Boswell told the woman she would later introduce her to Trail.

The witness said she had financial issues at the time - “in a way, I was trying to reach my financial goals” and said Trail could provide that for her.

She said one day he gave her $100 after breakfast for sitting and talking with him.

Boswell took her shopping for clothes and later took her to their house in Wilber. She said her and Boswell got intimate while Trail watched.

She said she later on got Trail’s phone number and set up another time to meet.

Overall, the witness said she didn’t want to be intimate, she just wanted to be a part of their antiquing business to earn extra $.

Boswell and Trail said she could get items on Ebay and resell them for a higher price.

The business is what kept her there.

The witness said she got paid $200 a week for just being at Trail/Boswell’s home.

She said sometimes she would stay for weeks/months at a time at their house.

On a road trip to an antique mall, Boswell and Trail later admitted to her that they sometimes steal antiques and resell them for a higher price.

She said she stole & took the items back to Wilber to auction off.

She said she opened her own case in Lincoln to it.

The witness said originally she couldn’t wear clothes and told Trail she was uncomfortable.

She said she was later allowed to wear clothes while doing chores around the house.

If she disobeyed Trail, she was slapped/whipped.

When Trail told the witness he was a vampire/could read minds & fly…

“I wasn’t buying it.”

She would stay quiet whenever Trail and Boswell would talk about it.

Boswell told her there was a faster way to earn money - Trail and Boswell tried to convince her the people they would kill were not good people.

Trail told her the group could make $1 million for a video of a killing. He said the money would be split 3 ways.

The witness said when Trail started to describe how she would kill people by breaking fingers or a “slow painful death”.

“I left because of that.”

She says she was suppose to be the 13th witch.

The last day she was at their house was November 16th.

She said at one point after leaving in late October, she had heard Trail was “depressed” and so she made him a cake to feel better.

She later said she was threatened on November 16th to meet up with Trail and Boswell to help the two sell cocaine on the 18th.

https://twitter.com/jennalistontv/status/1146105666559520768?s=21
The witness said she never heard from the two again, which was a good thing in her mind.

Jurors were shown screenshot text messages between the witness and Boswell.

After leaving the group Boswell sent:

“Please delete that number and just forget us. I’m tired of you not doing what you are told. If you come back you will be my slave.”

Another text while in the group (GRAPHIC)

Boswell: “Balls, swallow, stick fingers in my butt during massages, use a strap on on him be obedient, steal kill, get paid, get your powers. You will be a millionaire by the time you are 21, guaranteed.”

Her: “Sounds like a plan"

The witness said Boswell also tried to test her loyalty to Trail...asking if the woman would help kill him by poisoning him

She said knew it was a trap.

She did know how important Trail’s daughter was to him.

She said she wanted to take his daughter in return for Loofe.

Now we are all on lunch.

This witness has been dismissed but we don’t know who is up next.

She said she wanted to take his daughter in return for Loofe

IMO this is not okay. His daughter (which I didn't even know existed) is, I assume, innocent of anything to do with this situation and has nothing to do with her father's actions. I can understand wanting AT to feel the pain that those who lost Sydney are feeling, but this just seems misplaced.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jbks