Found Deceased NE - Sydney Loofe, 24, Lincoln, 15 Nov 2017 - #3

Discussion in 'Recently Sentenced and Beyond' started by LisaWL7TR, Nov 18, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ACE422

ACE422 Well-Known Member

I wonder if they will hold court on Friday, or take it off for a long weekend?

molly1255 likes this.
  2. tresir2012

tresir2012 Former Member

The one who trades her car with his car is KB I think.
    Cat girl is KB I think. The witnesses have selective memories and I do not think they seem particularly reliable. Is Boswell going to be called as a witness or is that not possible?

2Hope4, misgrn, Sherlock74 and 3 others like this.
  3. ACE422

ACE422 Well-Known Member

JMO, I would be 100% OK with my tax dollars being used to pay for post trial counseling for these jury members.

2Hope4, Peppery, TL4S and 8 others like this.
  4. sitesrawk

sitesrawk Member

I agree!

5. molly1255

molly1255 Well-Known Member

JMO, I don't think BB can be called to testify as a witness. Her case has not yet been adjudicated and she's facing the same charges for the same crime as AT.

That said, JMO, AT's case will have been adjudicated when BB is on trial and it might be possible that he can testify at BB's trial. I say this because Charles Starkweather (NE case) was convicted and sentenced to death in the late 50's for a murder spree, and he testified against his gf, Caril Fugate at her trial. She was also convicted.

6. tresir2012

tresir2012 Former Member

Why do witnesses 2 and 3 have gaps in their memories? Is it the drugs, or were they scared for their lives and the lives of their familes. Are these two the two women who Trail says were involved with him and Sydney ? They have not been charged so what is the real story. Was it just Boswell and Trail? The neighbours heard no yelling or screaming after all. I don't know what to make of it. None of them are reliable testimonies IMO.

7. ACE422

ACE422 Well-Known Member

The neighbours heard no yelling or screaming after all. I don't know what to make of it. None of them are reliable testimonies IMO.[/QUOTE]

It is odd that the neighbors sharing adjoining walls heard nothing... it made me wonder if Syd was drugged. In a way, that would be a blessing as she may not have completely known/felt what was happening to her :( However, with all the talk about “torture” turning people on sexually, it makes me fearful (and sickened) to think she may have been tortured by these monsters :(

Or are the neighbors telling the truth? So far some of the witnesses memories seems pretty sketchy.
    MOO

MissMalowe, sallye818, misgrn and 4 others like this.
  8. J@cknsal1y

J@cknsal1y Well-Known Member

Another reporters take on the judge disallowing names to be disclosed of these certain witnesses. At least one other reporter retweeted as well. It is what it is, but does make me wonder why they are getting the added protection when others who are also implicating AT & BB arent.
    Paul Hammel on Twitter
    Never been told not to reveal the names of people identified in open court in front of 100 other people. Does this mean the judge will punish non media types who publish the names on social media? Lots of implications here

9. J@cknsal1y

J@cknsal1y Well-Known Member

Three witnesses talk about Trail giving them allowances, Boswell's 'kill bag'
    BBM

I feel like KB possibly repressing or SELECTIVELY FORGETTING the memory is quite convenient for her. I think my eyes rolled right out of my head. JMO

2Hope4, MissMalowe, misgrn and 8 others like this.
  10. Hazelnutty

Hazelnutty Kindness Matters

I feel the same. They holding back something(s).

11. ACE422

ACE422 Well-Known Member

“A.H. spoke of Boswell having a "kill bag,” a hammer and pliers inside, and joyfully talking about wanting to pull off people’s fingernails and cut off their eyelids as she tortured them....
    A.H. admitted she was OK with killing someone, even excited about the idea, and actually wanted to kill a woman she’d seen at a Walmart in Beatrice, who had met Boswell on Tinder, too....
    “So you wanted all this stuff, the torture, the killing, the breathing in the steam?” Murray asked A.H.

She said she did.”

12. JenniD

JenniD Well-Known Member

Home for the night, had a chance to read media reports above so will add my 2 cents worth. One reporter indicated BB wanted the last witness to help her kill soccer girl. Acoustics in courtroom are poor but I think BB wanted “stalker” girl killed Bb had said this girl would not leave her alone and constantly text her. When last witness was shown picture of “stalker” girl it was a picture of the 2nd girl who testified. Witness #1 had also testified that BB and AT had discussed killing this person
    IMO witness #1 was the most graphic and out there of the 3. Witness number 2 made several statements on her deposition that she directly contradicted while on the stand
    One being she said in deposition taken 12/24/2018 that the last time she was physically in Wilber was 11/16/2017 but on stand said it was early November when she had already severed her ties with BB and AT but was still texting them and heard AT was depressed o she took him a cake. When ? About the date of 11/16 she said it was only a text-not a physical contact
    Witness #3 was coolest and calmest of the 3
    She truly wanted her sub don relationship with Bb and would do whatever to keep it
    She also agreed to along with BB to find 2 people to kill because AT wanted to watch someone be tortured and killed. Fortunately LPD called this witness before it started
    This witness has a memory block of the 18th of November. No recollection of the day but ended up with scratches and cuts on her legs
    When you think it can’t get any weirder it does
    Taking tomorrow off. My brain needs a rest

13. SpanishMossAntiques

SpanishMossAntiques Well-Known Member

It is odd that the neighbors sharing adjoining walls heard nothing... it made me wonder if Syd was drugged. In a way, that would be a blessing as she may not have completely known/felt what was happening to her :( However, with all the talk about “torture” turning people on sexually, it makes me fearful (and sickened) to think she may have been tortured by these monsters :(

Or are the neighbors telling the truth? So far some of the witnesses memories seems pretty sketchy.
    MOO[/QUOTE]

I would imagine that Sydney was probably gagged or had Duct Tape over her mouth. It's possible that she was drugged as well. From what I've been reading on this case, I would say it's safe to imagine that this poor girl was indeed tortured -most likely for a long period of time- and died a horrendous death.

14. Inthedetails

Inthedetails Well-Known Member

Wait a second - W#2 was a target for murder? Does she know that?

jmo

MissMalowe, misgrn and ACE422 like this.
  15. enw10110

enw10110 Well-Known Member

Does the fact that all these women were going to kill someone if the opportunity had presented itself not matter?

This whole thing is super disturbing.

16. JenniD

JenniD Well-Known Member

Correct. She was the one that was too nice and didn’t have enough evil in her. Per witness #1 plans were to take her to PA and kill her along way. Witness # 3 had never met either of the other 2 girls
    Crazier by the minute
    Did she know- I don’t think so

17. JenniD

JenniD Well-Known Member

I don’t think witness #2 ever agreed to killing anyone but it could be she just can’t recall

18. ACE422

ACE422 Well-Known Member

Apparently there are more sick, twisted souls walking among us than we ever could’ve imagined :(

2Hope4, MissMalowe, sallye818 and 4 others like this.
  19. enw10110

enw10110 Well-Known Member

Right... so #1 legitimately wanted to, #3 was willing to do so to keep BB, and #2 can't recall. Ugh.

ETA - maybe she really didn't agree and that's why she was "too nice" and needed to be killed.

2Hope4, MissMalowe, sallye818 and 4 others like this.
  20. JenniD

JenniD Well-Known Member

My thoughts exactly

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.