NE NE - Tyler 'Ty' Thomas, 19, Nebraska City, 3 Dec 2010 *Guilty*

While is in the news, seems to be in the news for local area or state for a missing Peru State College, Peru, Nebraska college student Tyler Thomas. Judge refuses to drop murder charge, allows case of missing Peru State student to proceed is the story. I remember when heard of story that wrote to Cable news networks. As far as I know that did not have a story on. I hope in posting that be a way to help find Tyler or learn about being missing to bring closure for the family.

I know about the case and missing student Tyler for I at time was a online Peru State College student in Iowa.

From the link Joshua is accused of murder, even though have not found Tyler. The link explains that the Judge go ahead with trial even though not know what happened to Tyler.

Judge refuses to drop murder charge, allows case of missing Peru State student to proceed this is the latest on missing Tyler Thomas and the accused Joshua to face a trial. I was not able to see latest news on. Has the trial started, still going, closed or delayed?

I learned of thread postings after did a search and posted in a different category. In reading past posting that thinking if a dry area may be a good time to search when Missouri River level is lower. Also if a drought that could be a way to search and see possibly more. However, if is hot and humid that suggest water, sun tan lotion, insect repellent and know area well if be out a about. While one can be eyes and ears as say take a walk, one not to be aware of surroundings. I guess what trying to say is stay safe and trust if get a odd feeling. Hopefully soon the family can get. Closure.

JAN 28, 2020
First day of Joshua Keadle's trial for murder of Omaha college student

JAN 29, 2020
Joshua Keadle murder trail begins ten years after alleged victim goes missing

The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)
NamUs #MP9015
Tyler Marie Thomas
Circumstances of Disappearance - Tyler was last seen off campus, near 5th and Nebraska Streets, walking toward her dorm room on the Peru State College campus. Her lip and eyebrow are pierced. Tyler was last seen wearing a teal long sleeve shirt, dark sweatpants, ear muffs, and a scarf.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23
Back