Need Donations For New Court Documents

Status
Not open for further replies.
I chose this graphic because it reminds me of Caylee:

ThankYou14.gif

Your gift helps all of us!​

:gift: Paypal Donation Done. Thank you for allowing us a way to Thank Muzikman for all he has done for us and being able to help him with the big expense of doing this for us.

Websleuths Rocks!! :dance:

Little bit here, little bit there , anytime I can...
Thanks Muzikman ! and thanks Tricia.for setting this up!

Done! Thank you so much for all the money, time and effort that you put into this. Wish I could help you more but I did the best I could for you. :D

Thank's finally for allowing us to contribute directly to the cost of the documents. You've been so selfless with your time and resources but I'm glad Trisha talked you into this arrangement. Who knew there'd be 1,000's of revealing documents. I appreciate your scoops as I'm sure the news media would have released only some of them in dribs and drabs just to keep their story line going. You're an ace for keeping WS informed so efficiently!

One problem Muzikman: now that I've set up a PayPal account I'm in danger of becoming addicted to Etsy and eBay, ... oh darn! :woohoo: Bargains!

I hope I'm doing this correctly. I tried to send donation with CC--they tell me I had to
send bank info to confirm which I did. Now I have to wait 3 days to confirm.

For a while now I have felt the urge to stick money in an envelope, address it to
MUZIKMAN, ORLANDO FLORIDA and stick it in the mailbox, but this is a much better solution.

Reading the thread and seeing how easily everyone is willing to give has me a little choked up.
I am glad to be a member here at Websleuths.

We all appreciate Muzicman so much for all he does! He is one of the reasons I became a member, hands down.

Done. Not a lot this round, but I've bookmarked it in my PP for regular visits.

Thanks very much for all you've done for WS and all of us, MM. When all is said & done at the end of the trial, we should auction off your much abused scanner for a REAL missing person's charity. It's certainly been a valuable resource and should be retired with honours. :)

Hi MM...I gave $10 right now (gatorlilly) - all I can spare, but thanks so much for all youare doing. I hope to give more in the future.

A buck a page?! That sure adds up fast...

I hope my little donation expresses my gratitude for all WS'ers who search for truth and share their finds....peace....p

MM

This is the tech idiot here......opened a paypal account and then forgot to add the 25 at the end of your email addy, hit back button and added it. Called PP and they show it going to MM25 at your addy so I guess it turned out alright. I also put in short note at the bottom but don't know if that goes with the payment or if you have to hit the button beside the space for note......anyone know??? Can anyone help this tech idiot?

Please let me know if you didn't get a payment this morning around 9:40/9:45 coz I want to know it went to the right person. God what a pain in the neck I am. Sorry!!! DG

Great idea though for the burden of the cost to be spread amongst all of us....only fair and right. MM has probably spent all kinds of $$$/time up to this point that we can't even imagine. I really appreciate it though MM. TY. DG

Done and thanks, Muzikman, for everything you do! I wouldn't be able to feed my WS/Caylee addiction without ya!

Hi MM...I gave $10 right now (gatorlilly) - all I can spare, but thanks so much for all youare doing. I hope to give more in the future.
10 dollars is a fantastic donation. If most of us gave a little then Muzikman will have no trouble getting all the documents we want.

Just to stress one more time, and I know Muzikman will agree with me, we understand that many of you can't afford anything. Please do not feel guilty if you can't donate. You can do your part by participating in the forum.

Websleuths is free and will always be free so everyone can add to the discussion. That's why we are here right?

Done...an Thanks again for everything..to you & Tricia.. I didn't know about the fee pay pal charges so when I can afford more I will make sure I make it a gift...

Sent you a 20 muzikman, hope it helps~ it's all we could squeak out this time~ but I'll send more soon :)

Thank you so much for all you do!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members