Need Volunteers from each state for this thread

Tricia

Manager Websleuths.com
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Dear Everyone,

This subforum is open so each state can have its own thread with its own stats.

If you could help us by making threads for the states and updating the statistics you would be helping all of us a great deal.

Thank you very much,
Tricia

Dear Everyone,

This subforum is open so each state can have its own thread with its own stats.

If you could help us by making threads for the states and updating the statistics you would be helping all of us a great deal.

Thank you very much,
Tricia

Is this only for statistics or can we discuss what is happening in our individual state?

Is this only for statistics or can we discuss what is happening in our individual state?

@Tricia Are the State threads supposed to be a discussion thread? It doesn't matter to me just wanted to know or is it just for information.

The State threads are for both information and discussion.

The State threads are for both information and discussion.
The only problem is with the discussion in the threads, is if I want to just find the Statistics I have to weeds through all of the discussion to find the Statistics. Long sentence I know, sorry. jmo imo

The only problem is with the discussion in the threads, is if I want to just find the Statistics I have to weeds through all of the discussion to find the Statistics. Long sentence I know, sorry. jmo imo

Stats are updated once per day. Please go to the end of the thread for the latest update.

For ease, click on the blue circle next to the thread and you will be taken to the last post viewed.

looks as if these have not been updated since summer... saw this all-50-states-and territories article:

Map: Track this summer’s coronavirus hot spots across the U.S.

rates up in a lot of states, even states that were quite stable for awhile.
I was pretty paranoid in Mar/April, then felt more at ease and now I feel
paranoia creeping in- as soon as restrictions ease, rates go up and it is not
just in northern states with more cold weather though maybe hurricanes are
putting people in shelters or other cramped spaces in the south.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back