Madeleine McCann - Netflix documentary on this case

Madeleine's DNA was not found in Murat's house (I can't find any published evidence of any kind for that).

Madeleine's complete DNA has not, to my knowledge, been found anywhere except her pillow and hairbrush from home.

They tested the blood from the apartment and the car - that's where the 15 marker profile that aligns with Maddy was found, so yes, there were body fluids. There was also DNA not associated clearly with body fluids but was in a pattern consistent with it being borne by fluid.

I hold my tongue on this case as they do sue and this place could get closed. I think it’s the only case in the history of law where the facts are ignored if they don’t fit the story. It’s the only time cadaver hounds are considered phoney science. Where body language is ignored. Where dna is ignored. Where bogus and long debunked sightings (some faked) are used as established fact. Where toxicity reports were not taken. Where digital data was altered and ignored.

it’s also the most expensive case in British history...despite not being a uk crime. The family were never cautioned for neglect either.

it’s a sad case and I hope it has a resolution, but not when so much dishonesty is about.

my analysis...we seem to assume the timeline is right and the day is correct. It may make more sense to the actual evidence if it wasn’t...

McCanns had "people in place" immediately. Before the performance on Thursday evening. Murat flew from England, a powerful PR group put in place, etc. Odd in itself that, no? Lot's of help from lots of people very early on.

And, there's always the local C. Freud. Yes, yes. they say they only met him after the pedo-ring snatched their lovely little girl with the perfect genitals. However, I find that very difficult to believe. Shortly afterwards, Kate and Gerry were laughing it up, enjoying egg and watercress sandwiches and drinks with the serial child molester, joking about Kate being a nymphomaniac.

Everything related to these people stinks to high heaven. That "make-up" photo? How about the video produced by a McCann insider showing several similar, sensual, images of Maddie the THREE YEAR-OLD? Who does these things?

Kate has stated that the "make-up" photo came about when Maddie "got into the dressing box". Paraphrasing here, but that is pretty close to the actual verbiage. Now, I ask you: How many 3 year-olds are that skilled in eye-shadow application? Mine would have had blue cheeks, lipstick on the cheeks, maybe some in the hair. Someone applied that make-up. Who? Again, who? If it was for a (sick in itself) glamour-shoot, why not admit it? Why the stupid (to any sensate-being) story about raiding the dressing box?

One can go on and on and on about the garbage foisted off onto the public about this case. The most disgusting thing of all to me is how many people buy it.

Yes, folks, there a pedo-ring alright. But they didn't abduct Maddie.

the make up photo was released by accident by an uncle if I remember. It’s also a weak brick in the wall. If you want to be a sleuth, check out the colour of the background walls in that photo. Now it could be a room in their house...but it’s also the exact same colour as the walls in Praia apartment balcony. Take a look and tell me I’m wrong.

if that’s the case then that make up photo was taken on holiday. Of course it could quite as easily be a room in their house back home, but I find when looking for a fib, see what triggers a reaction and work backwards.

I hold my tongue on this case as they do sue and this place could get closed. I think it’s the only case in the history of law where the facts are ignored if they don’t fit the story. It’s the only time cadaver hounds are considered phoney science. Where body language is ignored. Where dna is ignored. Where bogus and long debunked sightings (some faked) are used as established fact. Where toxicity reports were not taken. Where digital data was altered and ignored.

it’s also the most expensive case in British history...despite not being a uk crime. The family were never cautioned for neglect either.

it’s a sad case and I hope it has a resolution, but not when so much dishonesty is about.

my analysis...we seem to assume the timeline is right and the day is correct. It may make more sense to the actual evidence if it wasn’t...

Good point. The family was never cautioned for neglect as you stated. Again, it just seems very fishy that Clement Freud comes up in this case. I have trust issues with the parents and their dining friends also.

I don't really understand how some people are so sure that the parents killed Madeleine. I think they were absolutely stupid to leave the kids alone while they went to drinks & dinner, but that doesn't make them guilty of murder. It seems some people think she was already dead at the point of the dinner & the dinner itself was staged. Do the other instances of attempted child abduction around the same time and area not mean anything? How do parents on vacation in a foreign country make a body disappear? I don't particularly like the parents, but until I see REAL evidence that they were involved in Madeleine's murder (which is what people pointing the finger are saying happened--I see no evidence she was killed at that time), I would not be comfortable accusing the parents.

MOO: To me, it's everything together. I think Maddie died the night before accidentally. I do think they drugged the children so they wouldn't wake in the night. I think Maddie still woke up (did not OD), but was very groggy. She went to the sofa, climbed up on it to look out the window to spot her parents (she couldn't obviously), due to her grogginess, she fell in the space between the wall and sofa and became wedged. She was upside down and suffocated. The blood was either from a small cut from falling or more likely from a failed attempt at CPR when the McCanns discovered her.

I don't think Maddie said the next morning anything about crying for her parents. I think she was already dead and they had disposed of her body in the early hours of the morning. I think Maddie was holding Cuddle Cat when she died and Kate wore the clothes that were later alerted to at a later date by the dogs. She wore those clothes in the rental car (explains the cadaver dog alerting in the front seat). I think the trunk could have possibly actually been just a bloody nose from a relative or something since they didn't have the car until weeks later.

I don't think it was an abduction precisely because they were so uncooperative with the PJ, especially Kate. She didn't answer any questions that could help them find her daughter by ruling her out as a suspect and also just clarifying the timeline. She also washed Cuddle Cat when they knew the dogs were coming, thinking it would erase evidence. If any child, let alone my own, went missing on my watch I would answer everything I could to help find them.

Again, this is all just my opinion, but it explains all the evidence and the fact that no one saw anything that night: because the PJ were asking about the wrong night.

Breakthrough in hunt for Madeleine McCann as German suspect identified

It has been reported that the suspect could be named by German police on national television this evening.

they had this story the last two years and announced the German guy had died in jail! Call me cynical but it appears they have a breakthrough just before they need more cash.

we ignore the evidence, but engage in far fetched stories. I hope I’m wrong, but I have grown to distrust the media team around this family

they had this story the last two years and announced the German guy had died in jail! Call me cynical but it appears they have a breakthrough just before they need more cash.

we ignore the evidence, but engage in far fetched stories. I hope I’m wrong, but I have grown to distrust the media team around this family

Wow, really? Do you have a link to the article that said he died?

Yeah - before that was the polish guy, and before that the Portuguese simpleton who had died.

This time is seems more serious, in that the German police apparently seized two vehicles.

But the mere fact that he was in PdL at the time doesn't tie him to the crime and is pretty weak sauce. I hope they have more to go on than what they are telling us, but as we saw in previous years these revelations turn out to be nonsense

What continues to trouble me about this case, assuming for a minute that this guy is the perp...

How do we then explain the Jane Tanner "abductor" and the timeline of the Tapas group?

The Met have confirmed they found the holiday making carrying a child that Tanner supposedly saw. Yet he cannot have been where she claimed to see him. Later she then positively IDed Murat as the abductor which was plainly nonsense. Since lots of evidence was produced on the record in Lisbon, it is fairly obvious that PJ was correct in its demand for a reconstruction as that would have immediately highlighted all the inconsistencies in the groups statesments.

So if German guy is the perp why did they create the elaborate timeline with timings crafted to fit the Tanner sighting?

Did they do it because they were worried about their own negligence?

And if so, why did Tanner gin up her abductor?

Is this something where they told half truths and fed off each other?

Specifically, if German guy did it, then how do we explain all the complicated door opening/blowing shut, jemmied windows that weren't jemmied and Tanner abductor, precisely fitted in the timeline?

Presumably German guy simply came in the unlocked patio door, took her and left.

He never was seen by tanner

Breakthrough in hunt for Madeleine McCann as German suspect identified

It has been reported that the suspect could be named by German police on national television this evening.

the guy was called martin ney (so not the same). I remember that as it was similar to my mate whose full name was one letter out!

this new one feels as pointless. Either half of the German prisoners were in that small town on that day, or its being silly.

no dna, no evidence, not even linked to previous crimes as this new bloke preyed on pensioners.

excuse me if I don’t get too excited by this

Specifically, if German guy did it, then how do we explain all the complicated door opening/blowing shut, jemmied windows that weren't jemmied and Tanner abductor, precisely fitted in the timeline?

Presumably German guy simply came in the unlocked patio door, took her and left.

He never was seen by tanner

it is amazing this sighting, mentioned months later and with ever changing appearance and location, is considered fact. No doubt they will release another e fit to match someone else they want to pin it on!

the guy was called martin ney (so not the same). I remember that as it was similar to my mate whose full name was one letter out!

this new one feels as pointless. Either half of the German prisoners were in that small town on that day, or its being silly.

no dna, no evidence, not even linked to previous crimes as this new bloke preyed on pensioners.

excuse me if I don’t get too excited by this

No there’s more to it than that

No there’s more to it than that

I agree with Lass from Yorskhire l think they have their man. The van was re-registered in Germany the day after MM disappeared but was still in Praia?? Whether he will ever be charged is a different matter. Poor little love, l thought it must have been a paedophile and l really hope she didn't suffer.

I agree with Lass from Yorskhire l think they have their man. The van was re-registered in Germany the day after MM disappeared but was still in Praia?? Whether he will ever be charged is a different matter. Poor little love, l thought it must have been a paedophile and l really hope she didn't suffer.

You never know with this case but I hope they have found the man, the family needs closure. So sad, such a beautiful little girl.

Yes, just a theory but what if the timeline was drawn up to make sure all the parents were seen to be regularly checking on the children, to cover themselves from potential charges of child neglect. If they had added checks which didn't happen, then the entire case may have been looking at entirely the wrong window of opportunity! So, not involved at all, but once they'd drawn up this timeline (and obviously hoping Madeline would turn up, and it would be sorted out quickly), they had to stick to it. With some of the checks apparently being just listening within the apartment for example, who knows when she really was last there? And if eye witnesses are asked to report what they saw between, say 9.30pm and 10.00pm, then they won't be of any use if something happened at 8.45pm for example.

I think sometimes people can make themselves look guilty of a much bigger thing, when simply trying to lie about something much smaller.

Obviously this is just thinking out loud and not accusing anyone of anything, but what would happen if, say, someone admitted to taking her at a time when the group have always claimed they'd checked her and she was there?!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
archangel78100
Back