New Book

Discussion in 'JonBenet Ramsey' started by Nehemiah, Mar 23, 2004.

1. Nehemiah

Nehemiah Active Member

Looks like our very own Jeff Shapiro has a new book out called "Kobe Bryant: The Game of His Life", cowritten with Jennifer Stevens. I saw this in our local bookstore last week.

Wonder if he and Haddon & Co. are "teamed up" in any way?

Comment by—Gerald Posner, author of New York Times best-sellers,
    Why America Slept and Case Closed
    "Jeffrey Shapiro’s investigative reporting always finds him in many hot, breaking stories with fresh, unique and great new discoveries. "

IMO

2. Loading...

3. Ivy

Ivy Inactive

Thanks for the book tip, Nehemiah. I looked online for an excerpt but couldn't find one. I did find a review, though. Here's an excerpt:

"True to the training from his erstwhile employers, Mr. Shapiro paints with a broad and befouled brush. His attempt to titillate the reader by drawing a spurious connection between the Jon Benet Case and the situation with Kobe Bryant is pandering at the lowest level. Calling on a ‘sacred standard’ seems particularly inappropriate coming from such a person."

http://kuntaosilat.com/pr03.htm

I wonder what kind of connection Shapiro tried to draw between the JonBenet case and the Kobe case. :waitasec:

IMO

4. Nehemiah

Nehemiah Active Member

Hal Haddon, maybe?

Next time I go to the bookstore, I'll skim through the book.

IMO