New Darlie Interview - WFAA

Discussion in 'Darlie Routier' started by White Rain, Jun 19, 2008.

1. White Rain

White Rain Active Member

2. Loading...

3. StellaTraver

StellaTraver New Member

LOL-I can't get it to play but that was my take from looking at the opening shot. Thought maybe it was just the camera angle. All I get is scraps of audio.
    What is the gist of this interview? Same old same old?

4. Hopeful One

Hopeful One Blessed are the cracked for they are the ones who

Same here. I have to wait till I get home to watch it but it sure looks like she's gotten fluffy!

5. Rino

Rino Former Member

Yes, same old song and dance.

6. Tristen07

Tristen07 New Member

She was always struggling with her weight, right? That is why she was on diet pills. Probably can not get those in jail....

7. whitywendy

whitywendy New Member

8. whitywendy

whitywendy New Member

Yes but considering she is in a place that doesn't offer fast food it makes me wonder how she gained so much. Does she choose not to exercise?

9. michelle

michelle Joy comes in the Morning

Why are the allowing the testing on the tube sock and her nightgown but not the fingerprint?

10. whitywendy

whitywendy New Member

They are allowing retesting of only one spot on the sock that was unidentifiable back during the trial. The nightgown if I read correctly will be retested to determine in any other blood besides Darlie and the boys. As I stated in other post they are not allowing the retesting of what they call a palm print because Darlie choose not to test it during her trial and it would pretty much erase all of the laws regarding DNA testing at the time of trial if they decided.. well okay since you didn't want to test during the trial, lets go ahead and test it now. aint gonna happen. Besides it was determined at the time of the trial that it was a child's print. If you go to Darlie's justice website the "opinion" is there. Good read.......

11. Rino

Rino Former Member

I guess so...3 hots and a cot is all they promise :crazy:

12. Mygirlsadie

Mygirlsadie New Member

She looks like she gained a little but not that much. I just wish she would stop wasting everybodys time and accept her fate.

13. dasgal

dasgal New Member

Wow you guys....that's kinda harsh, isn't it?

I haven't been to death row, but I'm pretty sure they don't have a Gold's Gym, and personal trainers. :)

Other things to keep in mind, is she isn't a kid anymore. She's eating a diet most likely consisting of balony sandwiches, and as many starches the hoosgow can afford. I'm pretty sure why the "last wish" is usually food, is because jail food sucks.

Anywhoo, she has indeed changed in appearance, but I'm not sure how fair it is of us to ridicule that, or speculate that she's lazy and won't excercise. :)

14. whitywendy

whitywendy New Member

The reason I mentioned exercise is because of Darlie's very own earlier interviews where she spoke about walking and sit-ups she did every night. I was just merely asking a question since she had stated before that exercise was pretty much all she had to do.

That's not being ugly. I have heard worse comments about her. Anyhow, her weight has always been topic of discussion or why else did she have to take those diet pills? She was only 26 years old and no were near obese.

15. mollymalone

mollymalone Former Member

Years ago on her last interview (if I recall correctly) she had been in prison and still retained a slimmer figure but it's been what ten years or more? Time marches on as does her age and prison food isn't low calorie. No diet pills... no hair dye allowed either.

16. CW

CW Former Member

IMO at most she might of gained 10-15 LBS. I think it's the bee hive hair due and her dark hair color and the camara that makes it look like she has gained alot of weight.

17. mollymalone

mollymalone Former Member

Could be. She's 38 now and it's been 12 years according to an article I just read.

18. White Rain

White Rain Active Member

I did...will email you back tomorrow ok?

19. Jeana (DP)

Jeana (DP) Former Member

That's what I was thinking. If I was on death row, I'd eat everything I wanted, why shouldn't she?

20. White Rain

White Rain Active Member

I'm not ridiculing...though I guess it sounds like I was. Her picture just came as a shock to me that's all.

21. Hopeful One

Hopeful One Blessed are the cracked for they are the ones who

Me too. She went through a period where she was sooo skinny... TOO skinny... she looks healthy now.