New Developments and General Discussion, 08/10/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's something I'm wondering:

If he does a plea bargain to get life without parole, how does this figure into his maybe being tied to other cases? Do they keep pressing him with the death penalty on, for example, the Lowitzer case, if he's connected, and maybe others (referencing the CajunNet rumors that items belonging to several women were found in his trailer)?

I am curious about wording regarding women's items.
Could it maybe be several women's items (meaning several items from one woman)
or items from several women?

I think this is still up in the air as far as we know regarding what was recovered from his home

I wish my camera weren't busted; I'd bring y'all a photo of the courthouse scene. I'll have to stick with a verbal description.

Thank you for your verbal descriptions. Reading them makes me feel as if I am there watching the scene.

I drove around the courthouse until about 10. No crowds. Not a lot going on around there. At least not outside. Plenty of parking spots.

11 am there now, one more hour and lunch break...there is a lot to be said I bet.

get your camera phone and take a picture of the TV...or if you have a laptop that has a camera you can record it. lol

The only means of photography I have right now is an old film camera. I find it funny nowadays how everyone - even my chickenhead brother who never listens - assumes I have a camera phone and texting, and says, "yes I did respond to you - I texted you!" And people say, "I'll send it to your phone!"

My phone is for phone calls. My answering machine is for answering. My mailbox is for mail, and my e-mail box - grudgingly - is for e-mail.

:snooty::chicken:

I'm fortunate to be off work today. I always miss the good stuff and am never able to be around while its happening. I don't know if I can post a link from BIA's Facebook page, but the photo they just updated as their cover photo clearly shows his neck scar. Its not even a great or close up picture, and I could easily see it. Looks gross.

Let's move the discussion here: [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=8273096#post8273096"]BSL Pleads GUILTY for the murders of BOTH MICKEY AND LISA! - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

please. And thanks! I'll move over the posts starting with the breaking news.

Salem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member