New evidence and items found ; Discuss and UPDATE INFO HERE

Status
Not open for further replies.
10-21-2008, 02:26 PM
Sisterhood
Registered User Join Date: Aug 2008

Pregnancy-?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FWIW

I am not positive what this has to do-exactly-with Caylee's 'disapperance' but I can't stress enough-- my very strong impression that keeps coming back to me-that Casey was pregnant sometime during or just before Caylee went missing?

I have been feeling that there was another pregnancy for some time now...as you see in above post from me....I don't know exactly how it ties in , but I feel strongly it will somehow down the line with Caylee's disapperance , and / or, locating her 'remains':confused:

There WAS another pregnancy according to Casey -- she had that argument/scene at that party with BrandonS regarding a miscarriage sometime in July? She said he was the father? It's somewhere in the doc dump - one of the interviews - not hers but one of her friends - AmyH maybe. I thought maybe defense would try to use Postpartum Depression as a defense...that thought flitted through my mind.

My son is 7 and has had X-rays taken twice. He's been going to the dentist every 6 months for the last 3 years, and maybe yearly the two years before that. I believe they do X-rays yearly once some permanent teeth come in. He's only had one tiny cavity, and it wasn't until this last visit.

So, would my son have had "dental records" at the age of 2 1/2? Yes, he would have. But not X-rays. Just a record of stuff done, which would have just been maybe sealant (they might wait on that until all baby teeth come in) and flouride treatments. The presence of sealant on the teeth would be of some investigative value since probably less than half of kids would have it at that age.

I worked as a dental nurse for many years and never once did we do a sealant on baby teeth. Nor did we do xrays on such little ones unless there was a need for it.
Dentists may do this but is is certainly not normal practice, at least not with any of the dentists I worked with here in oz.
At the age of 2 1/2 we would mostly just get them comfortable being in the chair, show them the mirrors and 'water guns' we used, blow up a glove into a balloon for them, and then have a quick look at their teeth. If they were ok with that we might give them a polish, but thats about it.(unless they had caries)
And, yes we would record the teeth that have errupted....
but none of this really matters since they have her DNA from the paternity test anyway for positive identification. Am so, so glad that jesse asked for the test. :)
JMO & PE

My comments aren't referring to the "more bones" statement. I'm referring to the statement made this evening in Breaking News by OSCO about a "significant find" this afternoon...

Honestly, I wasn't referring to you specifically, FloridaKatz! I have been reading a number of posts about the more bones statement and just threw in my 2 cents on the subject.

Sorry if you felt it was directed at you, it was more of a general 'some of you' - maybe I should have said some of us.

Not sure why there is conversation about rumored pregnancy in this thread, so please try and stay on topic.

Not sure why there is conversation about rumored pregnancy in this thread, so please try and stay on topic.

Oh you're right, sorry. I took care of my post.

So would the hair from the bag have the "death band" like the hair from the trunk? How would these hairs compare to Caylee's hairbrush?

Yes it will have a death band, no idea how that would relate to the brush other than match in color and length.

It certainly will cement the ONE strand they had from the trunk with the death band though.

Hey ladies and gentlemen! I have been uber busy lately, and not able to log on very often. That sucks with news breaking as fast and furious as it has the past few days! Anyways, this may have already been posted somewhere in here, but here is what I think the evidence is that LE has connected with the Anthony home: You would only apply duct tape to the mouth of someone if they were also restrained. What would be the point of the duct tape if they could simply reach up and pull the tape off of their mouth - even if it hurt?? I believe whatever was used to bind Caylee's hands is what LE has connected to the Anthony home. I bet it was some sort of curtain sash, telephone wire, or other textile that is distinctive, yet remains a part of - and traceable to - the Anthony home.

Yes, this family has something that they are so fearful that people are going to find out about that they are willing to destroy their lives over it. Good grief, they have lost their grandchild, that is as bad as it could get in my opinion, any family secrets they have they might as well just get them out in the open, people have already discussed the worst things it could be anyway, say it, own up to it, take responsibility for it and go on. People will shut up then and then they could go on and not have to worry about the "Big" secret. Geesh.

sorry if this is an off-topic post...but related to the post above: what possibly could they think would be MORE devastating to them than their daughter killing their granddaughter? I can't even FATHOM what else they could be hiding, that they would be willing to go thru all this.

I was making comments about it because of the trail of bones.....and that KC and her friends had burried their pets in that area....and then it got me thinking about what seceret GA was trying to keep.....I will deleate mine...but thats why I had posted it....started on track and it left from there....LOL....:blowkiss:

There WAS another pregnancy according to Casey -- she had that argument/scene at that party with BrandonS regarding a miscarriage sometime in July? She said he was the father? It's somewhere in the doc dump - one of the interviews - not hers but one of her friends - AmyH maybe. I thought maybe defense would try to use Postpartum Depression as a defense...that thought flitted through my mind.

Too bad for her that she showed none of the symptoms or diagnostic criteria (going by her computer usage, IM's, Texts, night club/ partying activities, her juggling of several different boyfriends at one time etc. not to mention what she, her family and friends spoke with LE and FBI about in terms of having no history of mental illness) for any kind of depression... PPD or otherwise.

this has been out there for a while..she did claim to a B at a party that she had a miscarriage/abortion? can't remember--but got overly upset over seeing him there----no one verified yes or no on that one iirc

Also when ca was quoted as "I can't lose another one" it was implied that it was due to irratic driving from la trying to escape the media at that time...it struck odd --- but that was what ca said --- take it which ever way....

Yeah, you are right that is when Cindy said that. People are over-reacting about the "can't lose another member of this family" statement.

Well Thank God, I thought I was loosing my mind. I adore Tim so don't start on me for that. The world needs more people like him. But he did say it and now with Padillia saying he didn't ....it's things like this the A's will spin with.
--------------
I heard it too.I also heard one of the men say that pictures of Caylee smiling could be compared to what they have.My first thought was the teeth are still in the skull.I want to say Dr.Baden or Spitz said it but I cant swear to it.

Yes, this family has something that they are so fearful that people are going to find out about that they are willing to destroy their lives over it. Good grief, they have lost their grandchild, that is as bad as it could get in my opinion, any family secrets they have they might as well just get them out in the open, people have already discussed the worst things it could be anyway, say it, own up to it, take responsibility for it and go on. People will shut up then and then they could go on and not have to worry about the "Big" secret. Geesh.

I think that when GA said 'more stuff will come out' he was referring to the check charges. And the stealing from Grandma.

I don't think there is another huge secret. I think we read waaay too much into that one.

Bumping Back Up. ~ I still haven't heard anything here locally as to what the "Sigificant Find" was yesterday afternoon. Has anyone else heard anything ?

We know it's not bones, as they've already said they've found the bone trail and additional bones, so what could it be, that would be considered "significant", that they are being so tight lipped about ??

Hey ladies and gentlemen! I have been uber busy lately, and not able to log on very often. That sucks with news breaking as fast and furious as it has the past few days! Anyways, this may have already been posted somewhere in here, but here is what I think the evidence is that LE has connected with the Anthony home: You would only apply duct tape to the mouth of someone if they were also restrained. What would be the point of the duct tape if they could simply reach up and pull the tape off of their mouth - even if it hurt?? I believe whatever was used to bind Caylee's hands is what LE has connected to the Anthony home. I bet it was some sort of curtain sash, telephone wire, or other textile that is distinctive, yet remains a part of - and traceable to - the Anthony home.

I think you might be right.

I was making comments about it because of the trail of bones.....and that KC and her friends had burried their pets in that area....and then it got me thinking about what seceret GA was trying to keep.....I will deleate mine...but thats why I had posted it....started on track and it left from there....LOL....:blowkiss:

We were simply "speculating" as to what the other significant find could have been yesterday. Isn't that what most posts are? Speculation? If she had been pregnant before, and decided to give birth on her own and then leave the baby to die in that same wooded area (speculation), that would have been additional evidence (the title of this thread).

With all due respect, I don't see how this line of speculation is off topic for this thread.

The topic here is the new evidence and items found. I still believe this "new evidence" is another body - possibly of an infant/fetus - belonging to Casey and an earlier pregnancy.

Originally I heard that the find believed to be Caylee was "mostly contained" in the black trash bag and that the forensic people were "pleased at the preservation and completeness of the skeletal remains". Then they find "dozens" of more bones and later that was (through the media only) attributed to scatter of the remains. NOPE. I think it was another human remains find - thus the second visit by the Medical Examiner.

My 2 cents on the new evidence and why they are being so quiet about it - It would probably throw the A's off the deep end!

(In ref. to possible other remains found)

This has been bothering me too. Yesterday a reporter on Fox stated that they had found EXTRA bones and he stressed the word EXTRA as if saying they were not related to the original find. I have searched for a link to that report but I haven't found one so I didn't want to mention it. I definitely heard the report but only ONCE. I have heard nothing about it since. I'm hoping some of you heard it also. Could this be why someone on here was saying that Dr. G. (or the med. examiner?) was back at the scene yesterday???

MaryBelle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members