New here - need avatar

Welcome to Websleuths!

Long ago we had a heated discussion about statues, and I knew about the Mr. Rogers statue. I am a knitter and knew about the yarn-bomb sweater created for the statue.

So -- found the image & uploaded it through the profile page.

I'm old & not very techie --if I can do it you can!

Welcome to Websleuths!

Long ago we had a heated discussion about statues, and I knew about the Mr. Rogers statue. I am a knitter and knew about the yarn-bomb sweater created for the statue.

So -- found the image & uploaded it through the profile page.

I'm old & not very techie --if I can do it you can!

I know how to do it but I can’t find one that is small enough.

Mine blew past the allowed limit in size. I'm normally computer savvy but I can't get mine down in size. I also have no idea how I got to HERE to even conversate now. I received a welcome and truly do wish there was a Users Manual I could read (I authored a few of them so I know how to work through steps). I will try upload a file. And it uploaded. But I'm sideways and see no way to rotate. Thank you for the welcome and I apologize for added work!

Attachments

• selfie03132017.jpg
    selfie03132017.jpg
    109.7 KB · Views: 5
Mine blew past the allowed limit in size. I'm normally computer savvy but I can't get mine down in size. I also have no idea how I got to HERE to even conversate now. I received a welcome and truly do wish there was a Users Manual I could read (I authored a few of them so I know how to work through steps). I will try upload a file. And it uploaded. But I'm sideways and see no way to rotate. Thank you for the welcome and I apologize for added work!
Try this one ! :)

Attachments

• selfie03132017.jpg
    selfie03132017.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 11

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads