New "I'm not convinced" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, that's the word he used. However, through Stubb's questioning it was determined there were several incidents:

- 3 to 5 separate incidents of kissing
- 1 or more incidents of intimate touching
- 1 separate incident of oral sex
- 1 separate incident of intercourse

That's what he admitted to during questioning. Whether or not there were more 'incidents' remain to be determined.

Definition of affair from Merriam-Webster dictionary:

af·faire: a romantic or passionate attachment typically of limited duration
....oh, SG, you forgot

-1 separate incident of intercourse IN THE CLOSET. (snicker, snicker. How many times did Ms. Stubbs remind him of that?)

Yes, that's the word he used. However, through Stubb's questioning it was determined there were several incidents:

- 3 to 5 separate incidences of kissing
- 1 or more incidences of intimate touching
- 1 separate incidence of oral sex
- 1 separate incidence of intercourse

That's what he admitted to during questioning. Whether or not there were more 'incidences' remain to be determined.

Definition of affair from Merriam-Webster dictionary:

af·faire: a romantic or passionate attachment typically of limited duration

My point was I'm not sure it was referred to as "an affair/affaire". I'm also pretty sure I'm not sure
if Noah Webster was an authority on affairs, romantic,
passionate or otherwise.

My point was I'm not sure it was referred to as "an affair/affaire". I'm also pretty sure I'm not sure
if Noah Webster was an authority on affairs, romantic,
passionate or otherwise.
B&B, it was an affair made up of several incidences.

You're right Bob&Bob he did refer to it as one incident.

Reddress, You have GOT to watch this SouthPark episode! The whole 'closet' thing is a running gag throughout.

Let's just agree to disagree that the several incidences
=an affair, ok?

In the initial affidavit, BC says the following:

"Three years ago, I made a mistake while married to Nancy. I had a single indiscretion and slept with another woman one time."

I believe that he basically reasserts this in his more recent affidavit. I don't think that the closet incident qualifies as having slept with HM-H, although I suppose we get the meaning.

Perhaps, 'several incidents' are equal to a 'single indiscretion'. :rolleyes::):)

In the initial affidavit, BC says the following:

"Three years ago, I made a mistake while married to Nancy. I had a single indiscretion and slept with another woman one time."

I believe that he basically reasserts this in his more recent affidavit. I don't think that the closet incident qualifies as having slept with HM-H, although I suppose we get the meaning.

Perhaps, 'several incidents' are equal to a 'single indiscretion'. :rolleyes::):)

You're saying they slept in the closet?

Okay. He intends to imply that he only did it once (IN THE CLOSET ... {for Reddress}) and that he had no other sexual contact with anyone else during his marriage. He's either telling the truth or he's lying. My money goes towards lying; I believe Stubbs has discovery/affy from 'Celine in France' that will assert otherwise.

And for the purists among us, no that does NOT equate to murder and I don't think anyone is saying it does. However, if a defendant is proven to lie about things, then it stands to reason that you don't know what things they are telling the truth about and it casts everything they say under an umbrella of suspicion. Not a good strategy if your intent is to be believed.

You're saying they slept in the closet?
For some strange reason 'sleeping' with someone in our culture is indicative of 'having intercouse'. So, according to Brad, he only 'slept' with HM-H once...IN THE CLOSET...which equates to one 'incidence' of infidelity.

I guess that oral sex...(wait...is that included under the all inclusive 'incident' or is that a separate 'incident') was given to Brad...lord knows where...but that didn't involve 'sleeping' so it isn't included as an infidelity.

Go figure. I'm confused. (I won't even touch the 'touching' incident)

For some strange reason 'sleeping' with someone in our culture is indicative of 'having intercouse'. So, according to Brad, he only 'slept' with HM-H once...IN THE CLOSET...which equates to one 'incidence' of infidelity.

I guess that oral sex...(wait...is that included under the all inclusive 'incident' or is that a separate 'incident') was given to Brad...lord knows where...but that didn't involve 'sleeping' so it isn't included as an infidelity.

I'm pretty sure I don't agree with this.

Yes, I think Brad must be saying that only the closet 'incident' counts as the 'single indiscretion.' This may mean that other relationships that he may have had would not be counted as an indiscretion until it had reached the same degree of intensity as the closet incident (I am speculating).

That is why the information on Celene is quite interesting. At this point BC has said that they only kissed on the cheek. I think this may be the same girl that had called Nancy (according to NC's friends' affidavits). It will be interesting to see if Celene weighs in at all. TS asked whether or not BC thought that Celene can be considered a truthful person, which seems somewhat telling.

On the other hand this is what BC says about NC's other relationship in the initial affidavit:

"Nancy admitted that she also had an extra-marital relationship . . . . [it] only happened once, it wasn't sexual."

So, according to Brad, the connection does not have to be sexual for someone to have "an extra-marital relationship." Interesting.

For the purposes of this thread, this information does not mean that BC is the murderer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cindy88