New Jail Video, Misty and Tommy Croslin 02/12/2010 - (Patty G made videos viewable)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe the police would need a warrant to go through that stuff or keep it.

I think from the sounds of it Katrina gave Ron and Misty a ride to Spinners to make their last drug deal. I don't think she wants to press her luck admitting to it by turning the items into the police.

I think Misty probably just wants them back because it is probably the only things in the world she owns.

Iirc RC states in a phone call to the reporter, or ggm, I can't remember, that he drove up next to the car that Misty and the UC was in, got out of his truck, and got in the car Misty was in. I don't remember if he went into the store first. Obviously it was an arranged appointment, and he knows they got him and he's going to prison.

So Katrina, according to Misty now, drove Misty there, and Misty left her stuff in Katrina's car while she was making the deal with RC and the UC.
According to Misty now, Katrina sees the arrest go down, and drives away with her stuff. I don't know if Hope was there at that time. I think that RC and Misty were buying at this party. I don't know where they got the thousands of dollars to purchase these drugs.

LE said at the time of the arrests, that more arrests were coming, but I haven't seen any yet.

I don't like that very little is being released of RC's visits, and that he got to talk to a reporter, and I think he is getting special treatment as usual.

I hope that is not the case and that he is giving info that can't be released d/t building the case, but I doubt it.

I hate that he gets special treatment. What is with that Cummings clan and RC that they are treated so much better.

Is RC is GP, or is he still in PC? Anyone know? tia

Iirc RC states in a phone call to the reporter, or ggm, I can't remember, that he drove up next to the car that Misty and the UC was in, got out of his truck, and got in the car Misty was in. I don't remember if he went into the store first. Obviously it was an arranged appointment, and he knows they got him and he's going to prison.

So Katrina, according to Misty now, drove Misty there, and Misty left her stuff in Katrina's car while she was making the deal with RC and the UC.
According to Misty now, Katrina sees the arrest go down, and drives away with her stuff. I don't know if Hope was there at that time. I think that RC and Misty were buying at this party. I don't know where they got the thousands of dollars to purchase these drugs.

LE said at the time of the arrests, that more arrests were coming, but I haven't seen any yet.

I don't like that very little is being released of RC's visits, and that he got to talk to a reporter, and I think he is getting special treatment as usual.

I hope that is not the case and that he is giving info that can't be released d/t building the case, but I doubt it.

I hate that he gets special treatment. What is with that Cummings clan and RC that they are treated so much better.

I'm also still waiting on these other arrests. I'm not so sure that Ron is getting treated better. word is, is that Misty gets cigs. Who knows...maybe this is all a part of LE's plan to pizz them off & turn them against each other. I do doubt that Misty is getting cigs-that's just stupid.

I think it is possible Misty might have gotten a few cigs in the beginning - when she was ratting on Tommy, Donna and drug dealers. Listening to these tapes she references talking to LE about these things but staunchly denies talking to LE about Haleigh. Her ratting is done - cigs are done too I suspect.

In this video at the 2 min mark or so Misty says they were with Katrina and her mom says oh I thought you were in Ron's truck and Misty says no we were with Katrina.( close to that)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LMfW3GFZUd0&feature=related

Doncha love Misty and Mom both blaming Florida for their whole family being in trub...and that they were going to ALL move to Massachusetts, when all this blows over???

Dream on... Dream on... Dream On andonandonandonandon!! lol

Sorry, that song just got stuck in my head... :angel:

Maybe the highway patrol in Mass will cut them off at the pass....course I doubt either Misty or her mom mom will be leaving Putnam county for quite some time......without permission. JMO

Thanks Dr. Fessell for the video. Well, we have now learned that misty had/has two phones..

Wonder how many phones reckless ron had/has.

And we learned Katrina drove both ron and her to the drug deal....hmmm. maybe ron's truck was too high profile.

I want to talk about the lie detector test that Timmy C keeps bringing up.

I think the reason that he has to pay for the test is because he took one with LE already and the results were not satisfactory. Law Enforcement stated that they offered a LDT to EVERYONE THAT was questioned in the case. Those tests are free of charge..Tommy wouldn't need to pay for that. So if he is talking about getting a LDT and paying 725.00, I think he is pulling a Misty.

Who paid for the tests that Misty took administered by TJ Ward? Do we know?

...........or it could be as simple as the fact that LE isn't releasing his LDT results and he wants to prove to the public that he passed.

Thanks Dr. Fessell for the video. Well, we have now learned that misty had/has two phones..

And we learned Katrina drove both ron and her to the drug deal....hmmm

:waitasec:Thinking out loud here wonder if she is the snitch? Hmm Don't see it but stanger things happen

And we learned Katrina drove both ron and her to the drug deal....hmmm

HellooooOOoo, when their mouths are moving.................

Of course Tommy's prints were on the items if they were in his home. How did they get there? Can LE prove TC brought them there? They need Tommy's prints inside the victim's house.

We all assume he did it, but from TC's point of view, LE will have to prove it.

BTW: We all know how they got there, but I'm just trying to show how TC's thinking. It won't fly.

At this point I agree. With the rampant sibling rivalry between Tommy and Misty, I wouldn't put it past Misty to do the robbery and try and pin it on Tommy....but that is just my own speculation. Unless they find Tommy's or Misty's prints in the other house near the point of exit or entry it is just circumstantial.

...........or it could be as simple as the fact that LE isn't releasing his LDT results and he wants to prove to the public that he passed.

Perfect let him prove to the public that he passed then. Same as Misty did. :waitasec:

In my opinion the Croslin family has serious issues with the law. I don't know how they figure into Haleigh's disappearance but there is no doubt in my mind that they figure in. We have Law Enforcement singling them out since August and arresting Tommy, Misty, Lisa, and Hank and informing Lyndsey that they will not go away. The truth is going to come out.

I also would like for ron cummings to take a poly. He lied to us about misty and her results. Did he lie about his also?

Of course they have serious problems with the law! They're constantly being arrested! Their problem is they're stupid criminals who should think of a new line of work. But that doesn't make Tommy a kidnapper simply because he went over to his sister's house to check on her and found her not home. That makes him gullible, and that puts him at the scene of a crime. But if you'll recall....MISTY states the last time she saw Haleigh was when she went to bed around 10:30, which gives Tommy a pass on any criminal activity since HE was at the MH between 9 and 10 to check and found no one home.

Are they both lying? Possibly. But LE seemed satisfied enough with that answer from Tommy to garner him a release from jail at the time. Misty's lies are inexplicable.

Of course they have serious problems with the law! They're constantly being arrested! Their problem is they're stupid criminals who should think of a new line of work. But that doesn't make Tommy a kidnapper simply because he went over to his sister's house to check on her and found her not home. That makes him gullible, and that puts him at the scene of a crime. But if you'll recall....MISTY states the last time she saw Haleigh was when she went to bed around 10:30, which gives Tommy a pass on any criminal activity since HE was at the MH between 9 and 10 to check and found no one home.

Are they both lying? Possibly. But LE seemed satisfied enough with that answer from Tommy to garner him a release from jail at the time. Misty's lies are inexplicable.

I disagree, Law Enforcement never told us what time Tommy C went over to 202 Green Lane and I do not believe a word Tommy says...He is armed with lie's, just as Misty is in my opinion.. We can't pick out pieces and parts of Misty's story and believe what we want and then dismiss others because they have been proven untrue. She lied....her whole account should be thrown out the window and the same goes for Tommy Croslin, he is covering up the truth in my opinion and I think Law Enforcement are getting very close.

I don't think Tommy is a kidnapper, ( Was Haleigh kidnapped??) I think he is a drug addict that will do whatever he can to get his next fix....he is a criminal and a thief..it was only a matter of time until he was caught. I used to wonder why The Croslin's moved from state to state, I feel I have a pretty good idea now of the reason behind that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member