New Letter from Prisoner to Judge Released 1-2010

Status
Not open for further replies.
World, I wasn't being sarcastic - hope you don't take it that way.

I didn't even bother to finish the letter.

Had time to listen to O Town Finest's long drawn out story but not enough time to check out his name tag. Hmmmmmmmm.

Gosh where is BeanE?

Now she should ask the judge after learning that she didn't do it, does he still think she is pritty as she strokes her hair....

I've heard it all too..
Wonder which student came up with this one..
One from Orlando, or one From Depaul?

I was going to type it out until I saw it is 5 pages long. I stopped on the first page. Wow, did this inmate hear there would be a reward if they called the 1-800-FREEKCA line that JB started? (Wonder whatever happened with that?)

I just hope no one has to try to verify this crazy stuff, if so, hope they get paid well for that chat.

OMG - Did this "O Town" person also keep Caylee's body in Casey's trunk??? The letter says KRONK killed and then dumped the body.

Ohhh, I GET it now! While this "O town" person was spilling chloroform in her trunk, he accidently spilled DECOMP, too. Ya gotta know that those big time drug dealers (and their cartels) ALWAYS carry extra death band hairs, chloroform, and decomp fluids with them, just in case.

OMG - This case (PLEASE) cannot get any wackier!

I smell Baez all over this. This "concerned inmate" sounds like a complete whackjob. Nice for a laugh though.

Really...every wacko that fradulently tries to insert themselves into this circus, should pay court costs, or filing fees or some kinda fee, just for being such tool boxes !!!

:laugh: I have to laugh to keep from crying.
Wonder if Mr. Kronk took a break from World of Warcraft to have a good laugh at that as well.

shhhhh.jpg

I think Casey is innocent and that letter made even me fall over laughing!!:waitasec:

Well......at least I have a reference letter now for my new grading rubric. This one scores a perfect '0' and I don't have to black out any references to which 3rd grader's letter I am using as an anchor paper. Problem solved! :crazy:

Perhaps in the lawyer/client videos list we'd like to view thread, someone should add the last one before this "letter" surfaced.

Gosh where is BeanE?

Now she should ask the judge after learning that she didn't do it, does he still think she is pritty as she strokes her hair....

I've heard it all too..
Wonder which student came up with this one..
One from Orlando, or one From Depaul?[/
QUOTE]

bbm
The one from Mrs. Rainy's Third Grade portable B who transferred recently from Chicago............

Ok peeps...decided to take one for the team and try to make this easier to read....it's really bad hand-writing... the grammar is pretty bad, too. There are 3 pages of notebook paper that have been written on front and back. I'm busy with a few other things right now, but I've gotten the front AND back of page 1 typed out for ya! Hope this helps!!

Dear Honorable Judge
im writting to you in the case of state of Florida--
--vs Casey Anthony orange county
im a florida prisoner serving life ive been in prison going on "14" straight years. recently ive transferred from one prison to the next. I was at central florida reception center on november 4-5-09 I rand into a old time known drug dealer from orlando AKA O-town finest a white male blue eyes blound hair a steroid user. we reconized each other. he is 96" wanted to sell me drugs in orlando but i did not except. I questioned him did he know that casey Anthony chick? he said he met her at a party last summer that he wass obsessed with her! That casey anthony and him o-town finest hooked up at the Hilton Hotel Down Town orlando that he offered her coke and weed! Tempts to get her Hi to forcefully have sex with casey. But casey anthony refused to give in after getting Hi on his drugs so he tempted to rape casey inside the Hilton Hotel But casey anthony resisted as neighbors in the next motel room come over to the room door to see what was going on. This guy told me that he forcefully snatched off caseys shirt and jean shorts in attempts to penetrate caseys virgina but casey forcefully got away and opened the door to run as she got her shirt and shorts She picked up his duffa bag containing a half kilp of powder cocain and $25,000.00 in cash money and rand off. he told me that later this evening he went to caseys house seen her white sports coup in the yard and seen casey inside getting Hi in her house and saw the little girl out side playing by caseys car wheel!
I ask him did he kill that lil kid Kailey? He told me that he told casey to come clean with the half kilo of powder and $25,000.00 she took from him to return it or she will never see her kid again he said casey denied this or taking and things from him so he left her house and the next day in Jun 2008 or some where in the summer or last year he staked out caseys anthony home then seen caseys daughter Kailey out side in the front yard that he walked up to the house saw casey through the window getting Hi that he went to lil Kailey and put duck tape on her mouth and took her from caseys home
he said later he met casey and told her he kidnapped her daughter Kailey that if she did not return the half kilo of coke and his $25,000.00 case that she took from the Hilton Hotel that he was going to kill her daughter Kailey. He said casey threaten to call the police on him! He told her if she do call that she will find her daughter Kailey dead on the News!
he said he forced casey anthony to steal and forge checks to pay off the debt. in order to get his money back. he said after casey tried to call the police on him he told his partner name kronk to hold caseys daughter to see if casey would call the police!

Well, it had to be someone that knows A LOT about the case that wrote this letter....I'm not sure, but I didn't think that the steroid residue that was found in the syringe got mention in the media... or am I mistaken? It's hard to keep it all straight! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23