New page added to SusanPowell.org

Discussion in 'Susan Cox Powell' started by KBH5, May 12, 2010.

1. KBH5

KBH5 New Member

Josh has added a new page to his susanpowell.org website sometime today or yesterday (it wasn't there when I looked earlier this week).

It's called "Mother's Day" and I warn you, grab a bucket before you read it. He makes it sound like they are the concerned, loving family who's hoping Susan just decides to come back home and join them.

:puke:

2. Loading...

3. athy

athy Active Member

something i've noticed when he was talking to the reporters and also on that web page. he always mentions the kids loving her but never once have i heard him say that HE loves her.

4. Jules_SA

Jules_SA Active Member

In my humble opinion, JP knows *squat* about what love actually is. I think he wouldn't even know it if it slapped him hard in the face. I wish *something* would, though...

Oh how it hurts to be patient.:banghead:

5. diphi

diphi New Member

That is sick, just sick...downright cruel. Do you think he's told those poor boys that their mother just up and left them? That she chose to walk away?

6. athy

athy Active Member

i'm sure this is what he told them and will tell them as they get older.

7. PickieChickie

PickieChickie Former Member

In my opinion, Josh Powell is a vindictive, spiteful person who made this web site to mock those who love Susan Powell. It would not surprise me to learn he and his father were laughing their butts off as they discussed how they imagined people reacting to the web site. I think Josh and his father think this new page is funny and are deriving great pleasure from the attention. I honestly believe they are reading all the comments about this new page and laughing.

8. izehnder

izehnder New Member

9. RubyRed

RubyRed "Keep on Truckin"

OMG, I am puking too.:sick:

10. Breathe

Breathe Autumn is a second spring when every leaf is a flo

He's setting the stage again to make it look as if Susan ran away by saying that he hopes she likes the pictures and hopes that she is thinking about them as much as they think about her.

How about saying "As long as there's a breath in my body, I will never stop looking for you." She's missing not a runaway. IMHO

11. RubyRed

RubyRed "Keep on Truckin"

[​IMG]

Website message upsets family of missing Susan Powell

"The boys love plants and gardening just like you so they planted flowers for your honor on Mother's Day," the accompanying message reads.

The message continues to inform that the children "enjoyed a special dinner and a cake" and "looked at family photos like they do almost every day."

"We hope you like the pictures and are thinking about us as much as we are thinking about you," the message says.

with the implication that Susan can come home any time she wants.

"I think anybody who knows Susan -- but especially her family -- would dispute that," Gifford told KSL Newsradio by phone Thursday. "We know that she would never choose to be away from her children."

Gifford says Susan's family is trying to focus its energies on finding Susan.

"In terms of having this website on our radar, yeah, you know what, it's pretty ludicrous -- just the notion that Susan would somehow choose to go on a mini vacation and abandon her children is ridiculous," Gifford said. "What anybody was thinking when they put it up, what their message is -- we have no control over that."​

12. TallCoolOne

TallCoolOne Registered Lurker

GACK!!

'Nuff said.

13. fran

fran Former Member

I just saw this awhile ago and commented about it on another thread.

I guess I'm not alone.

Poor Susan
    :(
    fran

14. CCup

CCup New Member

He is a piece of work! I am thinking he is delusional!!

15. LotsaLatte

LotsaLatte Member

And arrogant.
    I've never looked at this site until now. On the "Susan Powell" page it says nothing in depth about Susan's daily involvement in her children's lives but on the "Josh Powell" page, he's a very involved parent. Almost a saint! Are we sure he is the one writing stuff?

16. PickieChickie

We know for a fact he owns the web site. That was proven. So, he is aware that the page has been created as he would have to give the person who created it access.

Whether or not he is composing the content, we don't know. But be assured he is absolutely involved.

17. gwenabob

gwenabob A nice girl with a disturbing hobby

I am 99.9% positive he writes this crap himself. The writing style is just like the crappy writing on his defunct real estate website and also his brother's crappy political website, and his father's crappy Steve Chantrey site. The only word I can even think of to describe his stilted, 6th grade level writing is...well, CRAPPY!

18. Jules_SA

Jules_SA Active Member

You NAILED it! I wish there was a smilie for THAT one

19. LotsaLatte

LotsaLatte Member

LOL @"crappy"
    Well, I was wondering if Josh was writing in third person on his "Josh Powell" page because it's all "Josh, Josh, Josh" - Like a sales pitch, kwim? Not putting in a garden this year so I won't be buying any B.S. from him. :innocent:

20. PickieChickie

21. KBH5

KBH5 New Member