"new pics of caylee"?

Discussion in 'Caylee Anthony 2 years old' started by melissa81, Aug 14, 2008.

1. melissa81

melissa81 New Member

hey if you were watching nancy grace tonight do you believe that the pics she shown are of Caylee i really couldn't tell just wanted to see everyones thoughts

2. Loading...

3. Leila

Leila Active Member

I saw the picture and I don't believe it was Caylee. The child in that picture was way too tall for an almost three-year-old.

Do you know where the picture came from............I missed the lead in to showing the picture.

4. melissa81

melissa81 New Member

they said that this lady took them while at an apartment complex and snapped the pics. she must of known about this case for her to take some pics

5. LourdesQ

LourdesQ New Member

I agree. That girl looks not only too tall to be only 3 but taller than Caylee.

6. krimekat

krimekat Amazed and Baffled

I agree that the picture of the kid was way too talk for a JUST turned 3 year old little girl

7. commongrackle

commongrackle Insert Custom User Title Here

Can anyone post this pic?

8. BrandyMarie

BrandyMarie New Member

Please someone....a link? I haven't heard/see this yet.

9. wedavis

wedavis Take it easy!

Those pictures are a joke (not as in haha but ridiculous). The couple said the pictures were supposedly taken on July 10th. So supposedly they were taken before news stories got out about the case.

But what I want to know is why were these 2 taking pictures of some random kid, in very odd shots? Who takes pictures at a bus stop? It looked obvious to me that these photos were staged and in one pic the kid looks like she has a wig on.

Some people...

10. SouthernMom

SouthernMom Member

It's not Caylee. LE has already checked this out.

http://www.wesh.com/news/17183227/detail.html

11. icherish

icherish New Member

There is no way that is Caylee. Caylee was not quite 3 years old and barely over 3 feet when she went missing...still a little cherub. The child in those pics is more mature looking...taller, leaner...4 to 5 years old, imo.

12. Elphaba

Elphaba Defying Gravity...

This kind of photography of random strangers is called "candid"... it's not an uncommon form... some people just like doing it and can do it as long as it is in a public arena.

13. BAHD

BAHD New Member

Does anyone have this picture saved. I just wanted to take another look at it. Thanks

14. TURBOTHINK

TURBOTHINK Former Member

Cindy Anthony said the Orange County SheriffÂ’s Office told her that the child in the Moseleys' photos had been located and she is not Caylee.

15. johnielee333

johnielee333 The Vampire*Back From The Future*Back To The Futur

i think the little girl in that recent picture from the mall looks to be about 2 yrs older than Caylee & the nose & chin is not Caylee's. IMO she does look kind of like her tho but its not her. JMO

16. cyberborg

cyberborg Seeking Justice for Victims

The one from the Mall has 2 little girls who look 'like' Caylee, another one further left who look like sisters. It was stated that the photo was sent anonymously via cell phone to the PI. Don't call that a legit sighting.

17. shayj

shayj New Member

I would like to add my two cents! If I thought I saw Caylee Marie Anthony, or any missing Child for that matter somewhere "wal-mart, mcdonalds, Etc." And felt that I needed to take a picture to show I found the "missing child"........OH no need for a photo, It would take an act of God to pry every one of my fingers off of that child!!!!! Someone would need to call the police!!!

18. Nore

Nore New Member

-------------------------
    I dont believe they are pictures of Caylee. What I want to know is why the pictures of the child only? Why dont they take pictures of the person WITH the child? Isn't that necessary to "finding" her? This person is sick.If that was my child I'd sue her for putting her picture out there without my permission. I'm sure we all feel the same.IMO.