New Pics Of KC Halloween Party

I get the impression KC and the other girls were putting on a "show". The guys look much younger than the girls, and are basically just hanging around watching. Does anyone else get the impression this foursome was hired to "entertain" at a college crowd bash? I don't think they were invited. I think they were paid. Was this KC's mysterious "job"?

Yes I first got the impression that this could have been for show (whether for free or pay, IDK) but when I took a closer look at the faces of KC [especially KC] and the conga line women (and the man and woman apparently "doing it undercover," I see what looks akin to sexual desire (or some really good acting.:sick:)

Look at KC's eyes in first pic, her eyes are closed like she is really getting into the deep kiss with the other woman.

college guys don't need to "pay" for shows like this when KC and her pals do them for "free". :p and guys don't pay for chubby strippers. no offense to anyone as I carry a "few extra pounds" myself. :)

That's right. They "pay" to see the thin girls take off their clothes, then, they graduate and MARRY the chubby girl. Argh...says the thin girl yet to meet her soul mate...:blowkiss:

Is there another site posting these? These pics have been pulled.

Whoever can see them, please save them somehow...some of us can't seem to access that site!

: (

The pics are still there. But just in case they do go poof, I hope someone is saving these.

no they are just "grindin". :cool:

OK, in the third from the last, maybe so, but in the second from the last pic it looks to me that the woman's toga/dress is covering the man's lap, but then again also it looks like he has on white pants. Now what exactly was going on beneath the clothing I guess only those two know for sure.:rolleyes:

Maybe some of our photo sleuths could zoom in on these two pics.

Again, I hope Caylee wasn't at that party passed out/asleep.

Can we all say "Attention wh...getters?" They are the only ones acting like that. Some guys are watching, but mostly they are being ignored. I'm going to guess they earned some eyerolls.

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2009/03/exclusive-new-photos-accused-murderer-casey-anthony%E2%80%99s-secret-wild-life

(snip)
"This wasn’t just a quick kiss," said an eyewitness. "Casey and the other girl were really making out like a guy and a girl would make out. Everybody at the party was standing there stunned, just watching them."

kc goes both ways only because there are only two ways to go...that we know of. :rolleyes:

omg that is so funny!! :p

regarding the Halloween party pics...looks like a normal party to me for that age - some ppl probably on X or the like (like the ones sucking on suckers) and some ppl drinking...then there is always the drunk or high group of chicks who make fools of themselves (heh KC this is you!)

Not to be mean, I have been there - I think a lot of us would agree that we are thankful that cell phone cameras weren't around when we were teens (and I was a teen in early 90's)!

Can a kind websleuther post a pic or two for those of us who can't see these...please.

: )

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77