new podcast looking for ideas!! need help.

Discussion in 'NEWS CHANNEL 13 WNYT COLD CASE' started by hobs4200, May 20, 2020.

1. hobs4200

hobs4200 New Member

Hi I am trying to start a new podcast and am looking for any ideas for episodes I know there are so many cases and I really want to be another voice for the forgotten,lost and missing. I would appreciate any help thanks.

hobs4200.

Rocky1 and Snoods like this.

2. Snoods

Snoods Former member

Last edited: May 20, 2020
    Laughing and Rocky1 like this.
  3. hobs4200

hobs4200 New Member

Thanks so much for the suggestion I'm looking into it right now.

4. Snoods

Snoods Former member

Have you had a chance to read Andy and Cheryl’s thread and look into their case? They need a proper podcast devoted to them and the other living victim.

Last edited: May 23, 2020
    Rocky1 likes this.
  5. hobs4200

hobs4200 New Member

Yes I have had a chance to go over some of the details of the case but I am trying to find a little more information. In my opinion I'm thinking someone at the club they were at followed them to the cul de sac. the good thing is the suspect left a DNA sample. this case will be solved sooner or later hopfully sooner.

6. Snoods

Snoods Former member

We are all hoping for familial DNA to play a part in solving the murders, but it’s been a long wait.

@mocity who is a relative and active in the thread for years would probably talk to you, but I don’t want to put words in her mouth. Hit her up, she is very nice, open, and responsive. The families want this guy under the jail.

Laughing and Rocky1 like this.
  7. Snoods

Snoods Former member

Agree about the following from the club.

Rocky1 likes this.
  8. hobs4200

hobs4200 New Member

I also think one of the only reasons this bastard or bastards hasn't been caught is it was probably random so he or they most likely have no ties to either the family or the town where it happened. also I believe it was only one individual because of the fact that criminals especially drug addicts are notoriously un loyal to each other. I believe the sunpect is either dead or getting to retirement age and the reason he hasn't been caught is he is probably hiding in plain site posing as some pillar of his community. I have had an Idea of the topic but if people started bagging DNA sample i.e saliva samples or what not and submitted them I bet just like the lottery hits would start to pop up. or I task everyone out there who has a grandfather between the ages of 50 to 80 to get a sample.

Rocky1 likes this.
  9. Rocky1

Rocky1 Well-Known Member

I don't want to post too much on this thread however.....
    If you read post 505 on page 26 on Cheryl and Andy's thread, you'll see why I think there were two people involved. What about if the second person involved (if there were two) was a family member? Do you think they could keep a secret then?

10. physco219

physco219 Active Member

So where does this podcast stand as of now?

11. q64ceo

q64ceo Active Member

Ruth Sharon Hoffman

She was missing for 30-some odd years before they identified a body found months after her disappearance.

Taken from an Angelfire page which has not been updated after her identification:

MISSING: Ruth Sharon Hoffman