NEW Poll on Where Caylee Died.

Discussion in 'Caylee Anthony 2 years old' started by Rumpole, Jan 27, 2009.

?

Where do you think Caylee Died?

Poll closed Apr 17, 2009.
  1. In the Anthony Home.

51.7%
  2. In or Near the Pool.

6.3%
  3. In the Backyard Play Area (Playhouse/Sandbox).

1.7%
  4. In KC's Car Interior (eg Car Seat).

9.5%
  5. In KC's Car Trunk.

24.2%
  6. Lee's House.

1.5%
  7. Tony's Appartment.

0.3%
  8. None of the Above, Somewhere else.

4.9%
  1. Rumpole

Rumpole Formerly known as "Hercule Poirot"

With more evidence, there seems to be more possibilities for the location.

2. Loading...

3. MaraSleuth

MaraSleuth New Member

I still think she died at home in an accident. Either in the car or in the pool.

4. Tichad3

Tichad3 Happy to be a Busy-body

I'm saying the trunk of the car...but I reserve the right to change that at a later date. lol

5. Rumpole

I see we have a vote for "Somewhere Else"
    It would be very interesting to hear any new theories.

6. ecs5298

ecs5298 Founding Member of AFKBPOFPOPL & Hardwood Mulch Ki

Hmmm...had a reply all typed out and my browser just poofed.

Anyhow, I'm still going with either KC's room or Caylee's room based on the Winnie the Pooh blanket. I think she just wrapped her up in whatever she was laying on at the time she was killed.

7. static

static New Member

I just cannot imagine a child of that age being "quiet" in a room for that long. I truly believe that she was either dead before Casey took her out of the house, or very close to death en route to KC's car, the last time George "saw" them.

8. Lexington

Lexington New Member

Still sticking with the car. In the car proper, not the trunk. Haven't changed my mind from the start.

9. casual_observer

casual_observer New Member

i was thinking about that the other day... that i'd read/heard somewhere that george said the last time he saw caylee, kc was carrying her out of the house. it just hit me that she might have been dead instead of asleep... so very sad : (

and i voted for car trunk, but might not be right now that i think about it lol

10. darcedarce

darcedarce It's not easy to tell you goodbye

Car Trunk.

11. Rumpole

Do you know where you saw the description about carrying Caylee out?

The report I go by is the interview between G & C and Greta. GA clearly states Caylee was alert and saying goodbye with "Hugs and kisses"

12. casual_observer

casual_observer New Member

i don't remember, but i'm sure i could find it...

13. eddeva

eddeva New Member

this is a forum myth hercule. it started circulating when i was still lurking and was busted when someone brought up the subject of lividity. it still appears here and there though so i don't blame anyone for believing and repeating it.

14. Zingo

Zingo Former Member

I voted for in the house, too, because of the blanket and the duct tape. I think the duct tape was used to keep her quiet, and KC wouldn't have had the duct tape in the car, I don't think.

But what is hard for me to pinpoint is WHEN she died. I find it hard to believe that KC left with Caylee, as George says, then came back after he left, and flew into a rage and killed Caylee.

I think KC killed Caylee in a rage ... that's my gut instinct, and so that likely makes the time of death the night before, after the alleged family fight. But then that throws out GA's point about seeing Caylee the next day.

Nobody has ever explained where KC was the night of the 15th that made any sense.

Nothing about this timeline makes sense. It's very difficult to figure out how poor little Caylee met her end.

15. static

static New Member

What I am unsure of is if George was indeed telling the truth. I do not believe he was. JMO

16. susan1215

susan1215 New Member

I'm in the minority here but ever since the dog found something in their back yard and one of the Anthonys mentioned a ladder in the pool moved I still think there is a possibility she drowned. My second choice is in the truck.

17. Lanie

Lanie New Member

I'm sticking with in the Anthony home. IMO, we have chloroform (I know, I know :crazy:), duct tape, blanket, heart sticker, and laundry hamper, more likely to be found in a house than in someone's car.
    Lanie

18. Rumpole

Not disagreeing necessarily, but wherever Caylee died, it looks like KC came back to the home to mess about, and eventually bag the body. So at some stage all that "Home" related stuff was available.

19. debbie0604

debbie0604 New Member

I think she took Caylee out of the home (as if she were leaving to "go to work" and "take Caylee to the nanny's"), and George saw them leave. Then after KC knew that George was gone she came back to the home with Caylee and killed her there. I think she was going to bury her there too but couldn't dig the hole there because of those bamboo shoots in the backyard.. and that's why the dogs hit in the backyard.

20. zadari

zadari New Member

it breaks my heart to even think about her dying let alone where she died .. i guess i just feel like it doesnt matter where she died . she is dead . and we know it killed her imho but i think she died in the anthony home for some reason i think it was the same day as the video

21. kathyn2

kathyn2 New Member

I think she died in the home. KC's room or Caylee's room most likely and it was NO accident at all.