NEW Poll on Where Caylee Died.

Where do you think Caylee Died?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
She might have had the duct tape in her purse since she probably used it at the 'anything but clothes party' or it could have been in her car since it was used on the gas cans. Just maybe?

The duct tape was probably in the glove compartment of the car. Since there was no possibility that the tow yard guy saw it there, it was probably removed by one of the A's so as not to cast further suspicion by LE on the beautiful darlin sweetheart.

I voted the car trunk, but it's a toss up between the trunk and Caylee's room.

I voted in the trunk of the car, but you might be right. Maybe that is why GA wanted to take his life. Maybe he saw Caylee wrapped in the blanket and being carried to the car.

I think if LE thought Caylee was killed in KC's room, they would have taken the mattress from the bed as evidence. I don't think they did, did they?

I still say pool...and I still say Caylee was in the trunk (not the woods) while KC was at Blockbuster...I think KC and Caylee returned to the house IMMEDIATELY after GA left so KC could steal enough cc and cash and maybe more, and changed clothes...I think death occurred while at the house...I think she took the clothes with her in the car so noone would see them in the hamper since she was "wearing them to work" that day and had no intention of coming back home at this point.

Not disagreeing necessarily, but wherever Caylee died, it looks like KC came back to the home to mess about, and eventually bag the body. So at some stage all that "Home" related stuff was available.

I understand what you're saying. However, since I'm not a juror or an official investigator, and I also don't feel we have all the evidence, I give myself a little latitude with what feels right. I've always felt Caylee was put in something shortly after her death. My first theory was a plastic garbage bag, but that never felt right, because of the stain in the car. When they said remains were found in a garbage bag, I theorized maybe a tear when it was put in the trunk. Cloth laundry hamper, for my theory, bingo!
I have a second theory she was killed in the car while Casey was waiting for George to leave, but again, I feel strongly her body was bagged right away. It's possible, because there was laundry detergent and dryer sheets in the car, the laundry hamper was in there as well, but that doesn't feel right.
JMO
Lanie

IMO, I believe Caylee died in her bedroom either the night before or that morning since Caylee was found wrapped in the Pooh blanket. I question whether or not GA really "saw" Caylee that morning or if he could have got the mornings mixed up. The detergent found in her trunk and the laundry found at the crime scene make me wonder if KC tried to fake doing laundry somewhere??

I still think she died at home in an accident. Either in the car or in the pool.

For the longest time I believed Caylee drowned in the pool. I could just imagine Casey planning to take her swimming, putting up the ladder but then getting distracted by her 'phone or computer while access to the pool was available to Caylee. I believed Casey couldn't admit this, fearing the wrath of Cindy, but I no longer believe this. If it had been a drowning accident I believe Casey would have had to admit it by now rather than going this far down the 'murder' road. I now believe Caylee died at home, at the hands of Casey in a murderous rage. The same could have happened in her car, but not likely.

i was thinking about that the other day... that i'd read/heard somewhere that george said the last time he saw caylee, kc was carrying her out of the house. it just hit me that she might have been dead instead of asleep... so very sad : (

and i voted for car trunk, but might not be right now that i think about it lol

that's what I"ve thought of too.

I think we have the makings of a rumour.

GA may be mistaken or even lying, but he does say KC and Caylee left saying goodbye with "Hugs and kisses"

There is no testimony that KC was carrying Caylee.

If anybody has any, please share.

Untill then Caylee last seen walking out.

I think Caylee died as a result of an accident-maybe the pool. The reason I think this is because of the flurry of phone calls Casey tried to make on the 16th. When she couldn't reach either her mom or dad, she panicked, put Caylee in the trunk and the rest is history.

I think Caylee died as a result of an accident-maybe the pool. The reason I think this is because of the flurry of phone calls Casey tried to make on the 16th. When she couldn't reach either her mom or dad, she panicked, put Caylee in the trunk and the rest is history.

Whats wrong with calling 911?? If my child was in an accident, thats what I would have done

Whats wrong with calling 911?? If my child was in an accident, thats what I would have done

There is not a thing wrong with dialing 911 but maybe Casey panicked and was afraid because if Caylee did drown, she wasn't watching her as she should have been.

Isn't there a post somewhere,that KC was seen "pacing" in a parking lot,in the wee hours of the morning of the 16th?Will have to look this up,unless someone has this info already.

I keep asking myself WHY I want to beleive this was an accident. Not reporting and continuos lying was NOT an accident. I guess it just makes it "easier" for lack of words for the mind to go to an accident. Unfortunately KC has had ample time to tell her side of the story if it was an accidental death.

Isn't there a post somewhere,that KC was seen "pacing" in a parking lot,in the wee hours of the morning of the 16th?Will have to look this up,unless someone has this info already.
That is unsubstantiated.
Claimed by LP

Thanks,I do recall now that it did come from LP.

Phone pings say KC never left the A's neighborhood that night....

Coulda been @ home or @ Lee's......or sittin' in her car around the corner.

Seems a lot of people have changed from favouing in the car to in the Anthony home?

Seems a lot of people have changed from favouing in the car to in the Anthony home?

Not I said the blind man, for that would mean that KC would have moved Caylee first to the yard, then back to the trunk again later.

Else, no cadaver dog hits in the yard.

Being CA's daughter, one cannot expect that KC wouldn't expect CA to notice something amiss in the yard immediately. Which also supports the theory that while this was a blood-curdling crime, it was bloodless, at least within the house. Ca would have noticed recently cleaned areas, as they would be not up to standards.

Home, then trunk, then squirrel funk.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam
Back