New search for Stacy - Nov. 2012

the blue barrel may have been to transport Stacy.
IMO, DP would be lazy, probably just dumped her
remains out of blue barrel and covered her up.
To dig and bury the blue barrel would take time and work.
JMOO

do you think LE watches DP for reactions when they are searching certain woods???

I woke up at 1:44am this morning to the sound of Nancy Grace in my ear. I thought 'what in the world is she talking about? Stacey Peterson??'. I have been embroiled in the Election and the weather reports so have not been up on the weeks news otherwise.
I really never thought Stacy would be found in my lifetime. I thought it was going to be like Kyron and Susan Powell, Natalee and so many others we might never know the answers to. To think they may be onto something and Stacy might actually be found is amazing news. Her family and friends need closure on this. And Drew needs to face more courtroom drama as he is charged with her murder once they find her body.
So I hope they dig up every square inch of that place.

I have always thought that eventually Brodsky knew all of Drew's secrets including where Stacy was. My first thought in the middle of the night last night was that fired Brodsky told someone who told someone who told someone where her body was. Just like that creepy snake of a lawyer to do it too, IMO.

So, we will see what this turns out...

abbie:please:

do you think LE watches DP for reactions when they are searching certain woods???

Drew is not a good actor- but I think he's hard to read, as he is all over the place in his behaviors and statements. I think he acts the same when they are close and when they are far from the place where Stacy really is. He's a master of disguises and his smartazz attitude almost 100% of the time is a mask for enormous guilt, IMO.

abbie:seeya:

Drew is not a good actor- but I think he's hard to read, as he is all over the place in his behaviors and statements. I think he acts the same when they are close and when they are far from the place where Stacy really is. He's a master of disguises and his smartazz attitude almost 100% of the time is a mask for enormous guilt, IMO.

abbie:seeya:

Mask for enormous guilt? Are you kidding? That man is a psychopath and psychopaths are incapable of empathy or feelings of guilt, remorse etc.... The only regret Drew has .....is getting caught. Imo

Do you guys think that we would know something if they had found something? Would the media report tents or a medical examiner- probably, right?

any locals, what do you see or hear?
do we have a scanner for this area?

Do you guys think that we would know something if they had found something? Would the media report tents or a medical examiner- probably, right?

No, I don't think we'd know anything. I think they'd keep it under wraps until postive id was made.

On another note, does anyone think Drew would have offered a tip if it meant negotiating a lesser sentence in Kathleen's murder? It wouldn't be Stacy's family who had to agree to a lesser sentence. I think it would be the Savio family who would have to agree to a lesser sentence in exchange for info on Stacys' remains. I think they might agree to that, in order to bring Stacy home.

Of course it's speculation, but I can't help but wonder.....

Mask for enormous guilt? Are you kidding? That man is a psychopath and psychopaths are incapable of empathy or feelings of guilt, remorse etc.... The only regret Drew has .....is getting caught. Imo

I didn't mean he FELT guilty, I meant that his snide expression is hiding his guilt. Not that he feels it. I am sure he still feels killing Stacy was his right as her husband. All women are disposable to him.

I so hope they find her and enough evidence in that blue barrel to nail Drew....again.

I wonder if that ... man is still as *advertiser censored*-sure as he was before the verdict.:waitasec:

I think we would know if anything had been found, as coroner/ME vans would have been on the scene and media would get wind of it. I guess if the search is now over, they did not have any luck. Damn.

I live in Cincinnati, OH where Jeff Ruby lives. Ruby's the advocate to find Stacy's body and information about her disappearance.

I've met Ruby a few times and he wants Drew Peterson convicted again big time. Ruby pulls no punches on his hatred, disgust of Peterson and considers him a vile animal.

Here's the link if any of you posters can supply an information to Stacy's disappearance.

Said Ruby, " Peterson stared me down at the trail.......If looks could kill I'd be his 3rd victim"...

http://www.suntimes.com/news/metro/...00000-reward-to-help-find-stacy-peterson.html

Just posted this in the Kathleen forums.

IS just had Greenberg on via phone talking about the search and when they suggested people were coming forward now that DP was in jail, first Greenberg said Drew's been in jail awaiting trial for years (yeah, but that's not permanently in jail and people are smart enough to know that even without having the benefit of your legal expertise).

Then he said "There's no suggestion that he threatened anyone in any way, shape or form...." Seriously? Did he attend the same trial I watched?

HHHHMMMM a bunch of dead wives and he never threatned anyone?????
sure !!!
With that mentality they will not be finding much of anything.
I hope he is in for life.

I was just thinking of Stacy and her family today.

I hope one day soon she is brought home.

From your quoted link CCM. My quote isn't working.

CHICAGO (CBS) – Seven years ago Tuesday, Stacy Peterson disappeared from her home in Will County, never to be seen again, and her family said they are now reconsidering a decision to file papers to declare her legally dead.
“No, I don’t think it’s something that we’re considering at this point,” said Pamela Bosco, spokeswoman for Stacy Peterson’s family.
That’s a reversal from this summer, when Peterson’s sister, Cassandra Cales, told the Southtown Star the family would seek to have Peterson declared legally dead to emphasize the family’s belief Peterson did not run off, as her husband Drew Peterson has claimed.
Bosco said the family is concerned if Stacy Peterson were declared legally dead, Drew Peterson might be allowed to collect on her life insurance policy.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohbeehaave
Back