New Search Warrants in Holly Bobo case 28 February 2014 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Most likely FBI. Saw report local LE not being let on site. FBI will transfer him out of county. Don't trust the local LE?

Just say I'm glad FBI handling this,too many deep rooted folks around there with ties to politics.I also noticed Mr.Zach Adams has a member of LE as a friend on his facebook :eek:

In rural Tennessee counties, local LE don't have anything sophisticated, just breathalizers, tasers, and speed guns. FBI/TBI have the cool tools.

So you think they brought them back to the farm to be tested? I may be confused with what you mean. ty

Bringing the vehicles back to the house makes sense. They had a mobile lab, taking them from their current location would be noted but the crime he hopefully will be charged for happened almost 3 years ago. Can't see a defense lawyer arguing contamination etc...

Just say I'm glad FBI handling this,too many deep rooted folks around there with ties to politics.I also noticed Mr.Zach Adams has a member of LE as a friend on his facebook :eek:

How are you seeing his friends?
I'm only seeing people who are following him.

IIRC he owns one of the two houses on the property. The other is his Grandfathers.

Very possible his grandfather owns something different. From overhead I see 4 structures at the end of the lane. It looks like one or two might be wood sheds or storage sheds. The property is very rural so there's many places to look for her.

Overhead pic attached, click to expand.

hollysearch.jpg

Sorry if that didn't come out right...haven't tried to upload photo on here before

First time around could have simply been a quick foot search done at the time she went missing... not a scientific excavation as we have going on now.

I watched all the local Nashville news, in between making dinner and trying to grab all 3 local channels....
Mr. Zach Adams was arrested after getting out of jail from his last arrest in a different county, which was a drug charge...The new charge is an aggravated assault...He was arrested at his girlfriend's house.

The local flair sure has a lot to say on this. Sifting through the weeds, I tend to think, Yes this is my own opinion..the Locals know a thing or two.

Sad part of this whole thing, I believe, we will have a lot more to talk about soon. About a few people.

From what I could tell, just from the online Benson Co. booking photo, it appears as tho, ZA is right at about 6'2.. In reference to those who were inquiring about his approximate height/weight..jmo.

I'm wondering if he assaulted his girlfriend and she spilled the beans. Maybe he told her where Holly was or he threatened his girlfriend that she would end up like Holly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288