New Search Warrants in Holly Bobo case 28 February 2014 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
From the Jackson Sun:
http://www.jacksonsun.com/article/20140302/NEWS01/140302008

DECATUR COUNTY -- A TBI truck has sat still at the end of Adams Lane off Highway 69 today, where an investigation of the disappearance of Holly Bobo has been ongoing around the home of Zachary Adams.

Few vehicles have been seen coming and going today other than a Henderson County EMA Homeland Security truck that turned down the road about two hours ago. The truck had stopped at a gravel parking lot across the street earlier and the driver spoke to a man in a black truck, who followed the driver down the lane.

About 12:40 pm a TBI van left the lane, and a truck with a backhoe drove down the lane.

. . . Adams, 29, has been in jail since Friday on a charge of aggravated assault, according to Decatur County Sheriff Roy Wyatt. Further details about his arrest have not been released.

Which is interesting considering the back hoe arrived on scene (reported) 7 minutes prior to the command post's departure...

I believe the media article said 1230 but not sure.. either way I bet they leave it parked there until the weather lifts...:twocents:

I wonder if the back hoe went back in to put dirt back in place from where they have been digging since everyone is leaving the area.

You can bet that when these guys start getting moved to other jails, something is in the works...namely, someone is talking about something. And I pray this is so....because the Bobos need answers. And I think this community could use some too.

You can bet that when these guys start getting moved to other jails, something is in the works...namely, someone is talking about something. And I pray this is so....because the Bobos need answers. And I think this community could use some too.

And this move was updated/recorded late yesterday (to "unknown agency")... Interesting, eh?

With both brothers being in custody I wonder if one flipped on the other? Also it could be that the FBI has taken custody of him? Just wondering.

With both brothers being in custody I wonder if one flipped on the other? Also it could be that the FBI has taken custody of him? Just wondering.

JA and ZA aren't brothers. Or are you referring to DA and JA? Thought I'd read somewhere DA was in custody prior to this latest news... but not sure where.

I'm sorry Ocean.....JA is one of the other guys that have been suggested as linked to ZA. And DA is JA's brother. Its crazy so I apologize in advance. But there are lots of drug links among these guys. And all of them have been said to have PERHAPS played a part in the disappearance. I may be treading into bad territory so I'll stop there.

That's ok shefner. I really appreciate you taking the time to clarify it for me.

At this time though I am not sure what 'played a part in the disappearance' means other than Holly may have stumbled across something that would hurt these guys.

But if that is it, I find it farfetched. I doubt Holly was in the woods somewhere by herself and uncovered a meth lab and that would be the reason she would be murdered.

But I haven't read any of the gossip and speculation outside of WS. I have done that in other cases in the past and found it to be a big mistake especially if it is from unmoderated boards where anyone can say anything they want and say it is the truth when it isn't. I learned my lesson when keeping up with outside message boards during the Skyla Whitaker and Taylor Placker case. All that had been written for years turned out to be nothing but bald face lies.

But that is just how I have decided to do things. I understand anyone who wants to read everywhere they can to see if they can gather more information.:)

IMO

Neighbors share details about Adams property, say family has been nice to them; Search resumes today in Holly Bobo case
http://www.jacksonsun.com/article/2...-resumes-today-Holly-Bobo-case?nclick_check=1
-Neighbors have said 40 or more acres belongs to Zach Adams' grandfather Dick Adams
-Directly behind the Adams property sits....... is about 100 acres of land owned by local government that was supposed to be used for an industrial park but has sat vacant and unoccupied.

I respect your opinion but I think it had everything to do with how attractive, friendly, and sweet Holly was, and someone (suspect or suspects) became fixated with Holly without her knowledge.

I have read about these type of abductions for over thirty years and in the end the victim was kidnapped, raped, and murdered, and rape was the motive for taking the victim in the first place. I don't think this case will be any different. But that is JMO.

I don't know who JA is or DA. Sorry, I haven't kept up with this case close enough to know who's initials they belong to. ZAs brothers?

All I have heard is ZA was arrested for drugs and then later on arrested for assault last week and remains in jail, iirc. So DA is also in jail?

But I do agree............someone is talking.

I wonder if ZA was arrested for trying to assault the person whom he thought broke into his house and maybe the person who actually broke into his house got a some damning evidence against ZA and took it to LE? Maybe that's why we are seeing action going on right now. Whoever mentioned earlier in the thread about the neighbor lady or childhood friend talking to the media about her belief that ZA is connected to the Bobo Case made a valid point. I fear for this lady if ZA gets out of jail. She could have just put herself in harms way for making comments like that.

Thank you for the link. That clears up at least who some of the initials are. I get all the "A's" mixed up some times. It also sheds some light on who could be providing some new information for LE, in my opinion.

I have a question. If the property across the street does not belong to ZA, but to another family member. Does LE have to have a separate SW for that property and property owner?

Thank you for the link. That clears up at least who some of the initials are. I get all the "A's" mixed up some times. It also sheds some light on who could be providing some new information for LE, in my opinion.

I have a question. If the property across the street does not belong to ZA, but to another family member. Does LE have to have a separate SW for that property and property owner?

By all means LE would have to have a separate search warrant, but it was stated early on that they would be serving several search warrants.

There are a LOT of A s, for sure.
Yes re: warrant. But if I recall, Mark Gwyn stated multiples warrants served in multiple counties. So far all we know about is one county... Decatur. Hmmm.
I thought ZA's mom's interview (upthread) was interesting. DA (younger brother) in federal custody predating all the latest activity. Also, she also stated something to the effect that she can't say her sons are innocent.

She sounds very level-headed, concerned about the Bobo's as well as her sons. However, she also sounds as if she would not be surprised if either or both of them had something to do with Holly's disappearance.

I thought the same thing. I kept waiting for her to defend them and say that they didn't have anything to do with it. But that didn't ever come.

Another thing that seemed interesting was her saying that the other son said: "They kept asking me questions about Z and Holly." Maybe I'm odd (matter of fact, I know I'm odd) but using their first names in that way just sounds like a certain level of familiarity with something occurring that involved ZA and Holly. Couldn't totally be off base but that stood out to me as odd.

Interesting also today that the backhoe did something enough to get muddy and that towards the end of the day more vehicles came in.

I noticed in the video of the Adams home that played during Cindy Adam's interview that it looked like TBI was removing things from the home...everyone has been acting as though all that matters is what they find in a well or in that old shack. I'm not sure that that's necessarily true. It would seem that a lot of things could be found in the house that would be helpful in the case. (For example: a computer) We shouldn't discount the efforts taking place out of sight inside the house(s).

OMG you guys! Can't believe I'm just seeing this now. Keep checking Holly's case every so often. Just hope this brings answers finally!

I wonder whatever happened to the purse they found last year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mhenderson