New Search Warrants in Holly Bobo case 28 February 2014 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe the assault charge is from assaulting a cop when they came to serve warrants? Just glad he has a high high bond!

That could be the reason for high bond. Good point.

Does anybody know how many areas they plan on searching today.

or it's possible that ZA is the ring leader and all the others just did as they are told.

High bond can also be the result of priors. He just got out of jail... Somehow I don't think that was his first time either.

Nothing yet about the continued search. Will doesn't appear to be tweeting like his usual self. Just an observation.

Is the case map current? I can't find the properties being searched. Tia

Please stop posting about the family here. If you want to make notes and keep them in your back pocket, that's your right. If you want to post about properties that the suspect had access to and that perhaps Holly might be found in those areas, that's allowed here.

The posts about the family's personal lives and history must end.

:tos:
:bump:
:nurse:

Maybe someone knows the answer to this-
Was there someone else's blood found the day Holly was abducted, I know hers was found, but anyone else?
I'm wondering if they had gotten hold of DNA and then finally got results back on that..leading to aggravated assault?
Anyone have a clue?

Nothing yet about the continued search. Will doesn't appear to be tweeting like his usual self. Just an observation.

None of the usual reporters are tweeting much today. Just some comments on the weather. Maybe the judge imposed a gag order and sealed the records.

Sounds like they have several suspects and one they are getting info from and are trying to keep it hush, hush even between the suspects. They are segregated and even lawyers are being told as little as possible.

Maybe someone knows the answer to this-
Was there someone else's blood found the day Holly was abducted, I know hers was found, but anyone else?
I'm wondering if they had gotten hold of DNA and then finally got results back on that..leading to aggravated assault?
Anyone have a clue?

We only know of Holly's.

None of the usual reporters are tweeting much today. Just some comments on the weather. Maybe the judge imposed a gag order and sealed the records.

Could be but wouldn't the reporters mention that? Very strange that today is eerily quiet. Wonder if they're searching other properties and media hasn't caught on yet.

Are gag orders issued before there is even a charged chase? I doubt it (JMOO)

could the charges be federal? (would be in a different court if that were the case)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
boymom0304