New Video Interviews released from SA's office 11/21 #3

Whenever the FBI would ask a question about casey, cindy gave a quick response but would then go on ad nuseam about herself. {like the FBI cared.}

I couldnt get over her laughing and carefree attitude, this was just 3 weeks after she smelled the car and called LE.

I didn't hear anything along those lines and that was basically my point in my previous post, its all about painting KC in a perfect light and every1 else as "red flags" or "suspect"

CA, :crazy:your so obvious!
IMO, she really does believe Casey is giving her clues to follow. Why the heck they didn't TALK when they were setting up the website is beyond me. The "remember everything I told you" line is where CA made her first mistake. She's going down the path to nowhere. OMG is all I can say at this point.

I find it interesting also that CA STILL wanted to believe that KC was working, let alone as an event planner! Sheesh! GA has thought for how long, and talked to CA about it (per him) that KC hasn't worked.

The whole famdamily needs a clue by 4!

They both have lied sooooo much that they don't know what telling the truth is anymore. CA is to trying to keep her family known as a "Leave It To Beaver" family. She wants thier image to be perfect and it's far from it only she will never see this nor admit it. Even if Caylee is found & KC found guilty she will place blame on everyone else but herself. I know I'm not the only one who has felt that this will happen. GA deep down knows the truth, but is being held back to tell (fear of the wrath of CA) but does so cause most everyone loves thier children unconditionaly except for KC. :furious::furious:

IMO, she really does believe Casey is giving her clues to follow. Why the heck they didn't TALK when they were setting up the website is beyond me. The "remember everything I told you" line is where CA made her first mistake. She's going down the path to nowhere. OMG is all I can say at this point.

I really don't think that Cindy believes KC. Cindy knows perfectly well (IMO)that Caylee is dead and that KC is responsible. She is trying to save KC no matter the cost.

I made a mistake and have deleted my post and have pm'd two posters suggesting they delete their post, but it hasn't worked yet LOL someone post in the daily updates today in Saturdays updates and it confused me, I don't know what else to do.

Gottcha, it happens. Think we all have a little post traumatic "A" syndrome!

At the time these interviews happened, did the FBI know that KC had ripped off all of Amy's money?? Did CA know?

IMO after watching GA's & CA's interviews with the FBI, they have, even more so, lost any basis upon which they can claim that the investigation from day 1 has been about building a case against KC and not about finding K-lee - even in OCSD's interviews, I never once heard them make any sort of overt accusation against KC, anything that would have put GA & CA on the defensive, especially with CA, its even more striking in the FBI interview with her because the agents don't say a whole lot. They let CA go on and on and yet every piece of information that she provides to them (FBI) is freely provided with the sole purpose of directing any responsibility in this toward JG, RM, AH, anyone but KC.

So it seems Cindy never really DID believe the nanny lie OR that some stranger took Caylee?

Interesting that she names all the people closest to ---------> the ONLY LOGICAL SUSPECT..... motha of the year, Casey.

Whenever the FBI would ask a question about casey, cindy gave a quick response but would then go on ad nuseam about herself. {like the FBI cared.}

I couldnt get over her laughing and carefree attitude, this was just 3 weeks after she smelled the car and called LE.

I have thought from the beginning Cindy didn't act like anyone who had just found out her beloved granddaughter was missing. Either she's as cold and uncaring as Casey or she was a LOT further along in the shock and grief process on the day the police were called.

I could very easily see a scenario in which the As knew for weeks and put off calling to give plenty of time to pass in order to make finding the body impossible.

But then I'm a pretty cynical person.

I really don't think that Cindy believes KC. Cindy knows perfectly well (IMO)that Caylee is dead and that KC is responsible. She is trying to save KC no matter the cost.

Remember early on when Cindy said Casey would be mother of the year once everyone knew the lengths Casey went to in protecting Caylee?

That was her talking about herself, not Casey. She meant SHE would be mother of the year in protecting Casey. I said the same thing at that time, and it is playing out right now. Her ego knows no bounds, and her morality and value system is completely corrupt.

Really? I honestly believe she was p.o. that no one would listen to her (OCSO), hence she requested the meeting with the FBI. I remember her harping on it all the time back in July. She wanted them to know EVERYTHING she "thinks" she figured out. At the time the interview was done, I truly believe her to be slightly "delusional" for lack of a better word. She may now know in her heart that Caylee is gone, but back then I think she was trying to follow "clues" she believed Casey was giving her.

I didnt' hear the part about the abuse questions, but I only saw 4/4 tapes.

I think CA was physically abusive to KC during her childhood (she went too far explainaing how she wouldn't hit anyone, even though "anger can get the best of you") and CA is and has been a very angry woman. I can see the emotional abuse, "keep the baby, everything will be fine, Dad and I will help, this baby is a gift" turns into "you are an unfit mother and we are going to take her from you".

"You haven't seen her in 31 days? Well, sweetheart, you lied. That is why you are in jail." (as in failing to report her missing is not enough to slam the door behind her skanky butt). "You are only here because you lied."

So it seems Cindy never really DID believe the nanny lie OR that some stranger took Caylee?

Interesting that she names all the people closest to ---------> the ONLY LOGICAL SUSPECT..... motha of the year, Casey.
Ya know what's really amazing, she seemed to just sidestep Casey's "problems" with money. She KNEW at the time that AH was missing money. She KNEW that Casey had stolen from her grandparents. She KNEW about the stolen checks. With that alone, how can she anoint sainthood? I do think there is something very wrong with the mom.

Really? I honestly believe she was p.o. that no one would listen to her (OCSO), hence she requested the meeting with the FBI. I remember her harping on it all the time back in July. She wanted them to know EVERYTHING she "thinks" she figured out. At the time the interview was done, I truly believe her to be slightly "delusional" for lack of a better word. She may now know in her heart that Caylee is gone, but back then I think she was trying to follow "clues" she believed Casey was giving her.

This was at the time when Casey was not trusting local LE. Cindy wanted outside resources so what does she get the local FBI. duh And just think in 2weeks and 2 days since her Daughter's arrest she has a binder full of information.

This was at the time when Casey was not trusting local LE. Cindy wanted outside resources so what does she get the local FBI. duh And just think in 2weeks and 2 days since her Daughter's arrest she has a binder full of information.
It bothered me that she had requested this interview to expound on all that she had discovered plain and simple. She didn't want the FBI to say ANYTHING. Any time they attempted to talk, she was busy searching for the next piece of "evidence" in that d*amn binder to prove who had kidnapped Caylee. These interviews spoke volumes about CA IMO.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
renenoelle
Back