New Video Released - Inappropriate or No ?

Discussion in 'Lindsey Baum' started by I AM THE 14 CAR, Jun 5, 2010.

1. I AM THE 14 CAR

I AM THE 14 CAR New Member

Authorities hope video of Lindsey Baum aids search

BY JACOB JONES
    The Daily World
    Friday, June 4, 2010 2:11 PM PDT

Investigators searching for 11-year-old Lindsey Baum have released a video of her playing with another child in an attempt to offer the public a better sense of her voice and behavior.

I was just doing my daily google for updates on Lindsey, saw the date of this article, clicked it, read the first 2-3 paragraphs --- then click on the Video.

My mouth dropped !!!!! I am SHOCKED

This looks to be a new article and a new video of Lindsey that was just now released.... am I too sensetive (sp?) about this video ? Just curious.

Surely - there are alot of videos of Lindsey that show her ""voice and behavior"".

Heres the articel & video)
    http://www.thedailyworld.com/articles/2010/06/04/local_news/doc4c094ac651196933554304.txt

2. Loading...

3. LLLindsayy

LLLindsayy Still doin' it for Britt.

How are you so sure that other videos of Lindsey exist?

Even if they do, they may have no been given to LE.

I agree, if there was an array of semi-current videos to choose from, then this probably wouldn't be my first choice. Only because of what she says.

However, if it's the only current video they have of her, then I think it was good for them to release.

I wouldn't withhold the video, which might help somebody make something "click," just because of what she's saying. Clearly she's having fun and not in any danger where she's at at the time. JMO.

4. LLLindsayy

LLLindsayy Still doin' it for Britt.

5. I AM THE 14 CAR

I AM THE 14 CAR New Member

6. LadyD'enah

LadyD'enah New Member

I understand that they are saying this is believed to be the only known video of Lindsey, but I can't help but wonder whether this video was released for a very specific purpose - maybe to put the pressure on someone? Maybe they are hoping that hearing these words again (it makes me sick to type that) will trigger someone to feel guilt? IMO. MOO.

Come home Lindsey...

7. annalyzer

annalyzer Rest in Peace

link asks for log in info, i don't have an acct there

8. LadyD'enah

LadyD'enah New Member

I'm not sure what we're allowed to link to, but if you do a little bit of googling, the video is rather easy to find :)

9. Charlie09

Charlie09 Former Member