New Web sites make it easier to spy

Discussion in 'Up to the Minute' started by phenolred, Jun 27, 2008.

1. phenolred

phenolred New Member

If you are still relying on Google to snoop on your friends, you are behind the curve.
    Armed with new and established Web sites, people are uncovering surprising details about colleagues, lovers and strangers that often don't turn up in a simple Internet search. Though none of these sites can reveal anything that isn't already available publicly, they can make it much easier to find. And most of them are free.

http://www.star-telegram.com/408/story/669836.html

2. Loading...

3. Sally

Sally Former Member

Interesting article Phenol, I'm going to check these out.

4. SeekingJana

SeekingJana Well-Known Member

www.Veromi.net is probably the best and most accurate free basic search location and I don't see it mentioned.
    If you know the person's name and location, as the state, this site pulls up known present and past locations, associated names, and sometimes a DOB, all for free. If the phone number is listed, many times it will be online for free too. ZabaSearch is quicker, but has quite a bit of outdated info.
    A comprehensive search at Veromi.net is not free. I've found out quite a lot in their free preliminary listings though.
    Maria

5. Marstan

Marstan Former Member

I could not read what sites were listed. Did you write them down. The web page is outdated I think. TIA

6. deanws

deanws Former Member

Everything I tried was for fee. :(