New York Daily News

Discussion in 'JonBenet Ramsey' started by Barbara, Jul 1, 2004.

1. Barbara

Barbara New Member

Headline:

On Page 4:
    This explains so much! What a schmuck!

Maikai,

Nothing so far about Hedda, although I believe that the local news reported that she quit her job and hasn't been seen (as of yesterday). She had said though that she would leave NY if he got out. Personally, I hope he finds her and then the authorities find him. That would really be true justice.

THIS POST MAY BE COPIED EVERYWHERE!

2. Loading...

3. Show Me

Show Me New Member

Darnay's fooled everyone except a few posters out in cyberspace.....what a jerk.

4. Barbara

Barbara New Member

Title of the NY Daily News article:

And from the Editorial section:

Gee, New York loves him, they really, really love him.......NOT

5. Show Me

Show Me New Member

I bet Darnay's proud of his evil, twisted best buddy. The best thing Steinberg can do, other than disposing of himself, is to leave the country before someone shots the jerk. Darnay better take a bath, some vigliante may be lurking around ready to sniff out his stinking lawyer best bud too. I don't think New Yorkers will put up with Steinberg for long! Beware Joel

6. Seeker

Seeker Former Member

Knowing some New Yorkers I'd say they both had better be very careful. Some people should be very ashamed of their close ties and associations with Darnay Hoffman. He's a prime :loser:

I seem to remember someone telling us that Hoffman and Steinberg weren't friends "anymore"....did someone not check their facts first?