Found Safe New Zealand, Chunji "Gary" Gao, 25, Manukau, May 2018, *Autistic*

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by EXbob, Mar 30, 2019.

1. EXbob

EXbob New Member

Hi everyone, I just joined the site because I want to start a thread for an autistic 25yo man who's gone missing in Manukau, Auckland, New Zealand called Chunji/Gary Gao. Where would it be best to post about this? So far all the information I have is a police press release asking for sightings. and some people posting on the police facebook post that he ran away once during highschool. What's the best way to post this? Thanks for help in advance.

Have you seen Gary Gao?
    Counties Manukau Police

Flurries, Alice253 and Trinitee like this.

2. Alice253

Alice253 Live Every Moment

I alerted Mods to move to Missing Forum.

3. TatianaBarbie

TatianaBarbie Well-Known Member

Have you seen Gary Gao?
    [​IMG]
    Saturday, 30 March 2019 - 2:58pm
    Counties Manukau
    Counties Manukau Police are seeking any sightings of Chunji Gao, known as Gary Gao.

The 25-year-old was reported as missing on Monday 25 March. His family have not physically seen him since May 2018, and Police at this stage have no further information on where he might be.

Mr Gao is autistic, and Police are keen to hear from anyone who might know where he is. He was last known to reside in the Manukau area.

If you can help, please call Police on (09) 571 2800, quoting Police file number 190325/3448.

ENDS

Issued by the Police Media Centre
    ETA: Have you seen Gary Gao?

4. TatianaBarbie

TatianaBarbie Well-Known Member

Can we get a mod to change the thread title to standard form: New Zealand, Chunji "Gary" Gao, 25, Manukau, May 2018, *Autistic"

5. EXbob

EXbob New Member

Oh wow, thank you so much for all that! I just hope he's found. I've spoken to a couple of people who went to highschool with him and they told me some wings I think are significant.

1: He ran away during highschool.
    2: He was found in a park by a different family who took him in (I don't know how long for.)

Edit: also from what I can tell the date he was reported missing was 25th March 2019, the press release says his family hasn't *physically* seen him since May 2018 but that leaves room for phone calls and such.

Last edited: Apr 1, 2019
    TatianaBarbie likes this.
  6. Darling136

Darling136 Staff member Staff Member Forum Coordinators