New Zodiac Suspect, ROSS SULLIVAN

What am I viewing exactly? Is there a specific time or frame where we can see Sullivan?

ALSO....There is a living Ross Sullivan residing in California. His age is mid 70s. For obvious privacy and safety reasons, I cannot reveal coordinates or address. I am confident many of you can figure it out quite easily. I wonder if this is the same Ross Sullivan that was being investigated. You would think by now, nearly 2 years after documentry, some new evidence would have come up

What am I viewing exactly? Is there a specific time or frame where we can see Sullivan?

ALSO....There is a living Ross Sullivan residing in California. His age is mid 70s. For obvious privacy and safety reasons, I cannot reveal coordinates or address. I am confident many of you can figure it out quite easily. I wonder if this is the same Ross Sullivan that was being investigated. You would think by now, nearly 2 years after documentry, some new evidence would have come up
Posted the clip to bring forward Fede's post, cannot immediately spot RS thus far.

Posted the clip to bring forward Fede's post, cannot immediately spot RS thus far.
I think the CJB / RS footage that is mentioned in the article is at 0:12.

Although on the surface Ross Sullivan appears to be a very good suspect and I do believe he killed Cheri Jo Bates since DNA has cleared the boyfriend that the police suspected for over 50 years it was someone that had a hatred for her she was nearly decapitated anyway his friends failed a lie-detector about taking him back to the crime scene to look for a lost object and that is where they found the watch so although I believe he killed Cheri Jo Bates and although the hair is right nothing else matches as he was far too big both Too Tall and too heavy Bates killer the number one in an extremely hot suspect the zodiac not a chance

I seem to recall reading that the Ross Sullivan who was being investigated here died in the 70s.

Any new updates on Sullivan?
None that I've been able to find. I think that he is the likely killer of Cheri Jo Bates, but I don't believe that her murder was related to any of the others.

I just finished listening to ‘Criminology’ podcast Season 1 which does a great job of laying out all of the details of the Zodiac investigation/case. That season is from 2017, and since then new information has come in re: ciphers as well as dna testing…

Does anyone know if there is any type of follow up planned incorporating this new info that has come to light recently (on ‘Criminology’ podcast)?

As far as the different potential suspects go, Ross Sullivan stood out as the most likely to be Zodiac, in my opinion. Not only is his likeness a dead ringer for the Zodiac composite sketch, but he’s tied to the Bates murder, which is been authenticated as being a Zodiac-linked murder (based on handwriting/linguistic analysis of typed letter sent to Riverside P.D. following the murder, and poem etched into a desk at the Riverside library where bothe he and Bates both worked).

As far as the different potential suspects go, Ross Sullivan stood out as the most likely to be Zodiac, in my opinion. Not only is his likeness a dead ringer for the Zodiac composite sketch, but he’s tied to the Bates murder, which is been authenticated as being a Zodiac-linked murder (based on handwriting/linguistic analysis of typed letter sent to Riverside P.D. following the murder, and poem etched into a desk at the Riverside library where bothe he and Bates both worked).
Wasn’t the desk poem recently proven to be a tasteless joke?

Thanks for sharing the link. Well, Ross Sullivan is still the most likely suspect in the murder of Bates based on other circumstantial info: his younger brother Tim knew Bates socially (dated her, or dated a friend of hers I believe). Ross Sullivan worked at the Riverside library, and also owned a VW beetle, so knew that the engine compartment on the beetle could be accessed from outside the vehicle (her vehicle’s distributor cap had been sabotaged on night of her death). And then there are all of the co-workers at the library who immediately thought that he was the culprit, considering his absence in the days following her murder, combined with ditching the same clothes that he wore virtually every day—until he returned from his absence following her murder. Brand new clothes and different style dress…
As far as him being the Zodiac: his brother contacted LE at some point and expressed concern that Ross could be the Zodiac. And he sure does look just like the composite sketch.

Thanks for sharing the link. Well, Ross Sullivan is still the most likely suspect in the murder of Bates based on other circumstantial info: his younger brother Tim knew Bates socially (dated her, or dated a friend of hers I believe). Ross Sullivan worked at the Riverside library, and also owned a VW beetle, so knew that the engine compartment on the beetle could be accessed from outside the vehicle (her vehicle’s distributor cap had been sabotaged on night of her death). And then there are all of the co-workers at the library who immediately thought that he was the culprit, considering his absence in the days following her murder, combined with ditching the same clothes that he wore virtually every day—until he returned from his absence following her murder. Brand new clothes and different style dress…
As far as him being the Zodiac: his brother contacted LE at some point and expressed concern that Ross could be the Zodiac. And he sure does look just like the composite sketch.
Zodiac was spotted by the police after the murder of Paul Stein, and the guy that they saw was much smaller than Sullivan.

I do think that RS killed CJB, but I don't think that she was a Zodiac victim.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
galesr
Back