NG 3/26/10: Breaking! New major development coming any minute in Haleigh case

Status
Not open for further replies.
whining and complaining...its not that , its just common ground they can all talk about

We know from earlier threads that Misty was pissed that she had to spend her BD with Haleigh , the Dec before Haleigh went missing...I believe MC is never going to tell what happened as long as she has all her needs being met in jail....

How is it possible that a poly was set up for Misty when she clearly has a lawyer, of which, seems to me Misty's lawyer is NOT aware of this poly. Once you have a lawyer, everything goes through the lawyer. I would think that LE is breaking some rules here ....

We know from earlier threads that Misty was pissed that she had to spend her BD with Haleigh , the Dec before Haleigh went missing...I believe MC is never going to tell what happened as long as she has all her needs being met in jail....
The drug chargers are potentially a lesser sentence

sorry, I'm in a sarcastic mood tonight

ahhh Mz Nancy...........her Ron had tears in his eyes watching Christmas video of his children.............

AH reminding us that RC has been ruled out--but, but....but.....why was he allegedly, per Lisa Croslin, still sleeping with Misty and WHY was he dealing drugs with her? I am convinced I live on a different planet...and it has its own issues but I'll stay here and deal. :banghead:

AH just said that RC has been cleared!! HUH? WHAT? WHEN? AH must be taking lessons from MC!!!

In regards to the remarks NG and AH made at the end of the show in reference to Ronald Cummings.. I call BS.. And IF I were to really say what I am thinking I would be banned from here in a heartbeat....JMO

How is it possible that a poly was set up for Misty when she clearly has a lawyer, of which, seems to me Misty's lawyer is NOT aware of this poly. Once you have a lawyer, everything goes through the lawyer. I would think that LE is breaking some rules here ....

He knew about it, Patty.

Croslin attorney Robert Fields acknowledged agents had alerted him about the letters’ contents, as well, including not so flattering remarks his client had made about him. When he learned of the polygraph test results, he tells me, he was “very disappointed,” as were investigators who were rooting for at least some truthful replies. <snipped>

http://www.artharris.com/2010/03/26/exclusive-misty-croslin-flunks-secret-police-polygraph/

Patty, I think it was in the AH article where Fields is quoted as saying he is disappointed with the results. And, IIRC, earlier on, MC, blew off a ldt in jail as she hadn't slept well. I'm thinking Fields has been advising her--just a hunch but I am still thinking mental defect defense down the road...if Haleigh should get so lucky. Just a tragedy.

I am completely stunned as to why we hear nothing about RC, Hope and Donna. Watching this show it would seem that Nancy's sources ;) completely have tunnel vision and its focused on Misty/Tommy--God help Haleigh if LE has the same myopic vision. JMO

I am too HH. Bet we could get our answer to that question if we requested those specific "records" under the freedom of information act. I predict that we'd get a response from PCSO along the lines of, "we can not release those records at this time as they are part of an ongoing investigation..." I find it hard to believe that someone in the media has not requested those records :waitasec:, what I find more perplexing is why no one, in the media, has publicly stated that they're unable to get those records. Personally, I would find it extremely concerning if LE has asked the media not to release that information (that they won't release any records pertaining to RC to them) and the media has obliged. MOO~

He knew about it, Patty.

Croslin attorney Robert Fields acknowledged agents had alerted him about the letters’ contents, as well, including not so flattering remarks his client had made about him. When he learned of the polygraph test results, he tells me, he was “very disappointed,” as were investigators who were rooting for at least some truthful replies. <snipped>

http://www.artharris.com/2010/03/26/exclusive-misty-croslin-flunks-secret-police-polygraph/

I hope the main stream media does an article regarding what Misty's lawyer stated .....

Maybe Misty is trying to be a copy cat of another prisoner she read or watched on television? Don't know, Just sayin'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam