GUILTY NH - AH, 14, North Conway, 9 October 2013 - #13

Status
Not open for further replies.

bessie

Verified Insider
Reaction score
Click here to post a greeting for Abby -->>> Abigail Hernandez ** Post your Good Wishes for Abby Here **

TRAIvCg.jpg

Abigail Hernandez

Arrest made in Abigail Hernandez disappearance
Gorham man charged with 'knowingly confining Hernandez'
UPDATED 4:35 PM EDT Jul 28, 2014

NORTH CONWAY, N.H. —An arrest was made Monday in the disappearance of New Hampshire teen Abigail Hernandez who had been missing for nine months before her return home last week, the New Hampshire Attorney General's Office said.

Nathaniel E. Kibby, 34, of Gorham, New Hampshire, was charged with one count of felony kidnapping for knowingly confining Hernandez on Oct. 9, 2013, in Conway, New Hampshire, with a purpose to commit an offense against her.
LvZGuIZ.jpg

Nathaniel E. Kibby, 34

Read more: http://www.wcvb.com/news/arrest-made-in-abigail-hernandez-disappearance/27185334#ixzz38o8kFPo6
Thread #1
Thread #2
Thread #3
Thread #4
Thread #5
Thread #6
Thread #7
Thread #8
Thread #9
Thread #10
Thread #11
Thread #12

Hollye's key points map: Key points
Hollye's full map: Full map

NH - Abigail Hernandez, 14, North Conway, 9 Oct 2013 **MEDIA THREAD **NO DISCUSSION**

AmandaReckonwith's Case Archive

He reminds me of Zach Adams, suspect in Holly Bobo's case. Creepy. I'm so happy to see some of the rumors put to rest. Yay to a arrest. May you heal, Abbie.

Well, I'll be over here snacking on my hat. My apologies to the wacky cults of New England for the unfounded accusations.

Glad i didn't publicly name the group I suspected. They have enough trouble without that.

What a wonderful resolution--a young girl home safe and an arrest made. It seems that we are seeing more and more long term missing people found alive in recent years.

I can see people having doubts about certain things because it was definitely a weird case, and I didn't follow this super closely, but it seems what was clear is there was a teenage girl who the police could not locate despite a huge investigation. Whatever the circumstances were, this was a problem that needed to be resolved, and fortunately she is now home. Now everything else can be sorted out, but it's clear that there was a bad situation going on that has come to some sort of conclusion, and that's what everyone should have been hoping for all along. No matter what the exact truth turns out to be, she needed to be found and anyone who helped out was doing the right thing.

:welcome3:

Cupcakes and wine for everyone!!!!

:cupcake::toastred::cupcake::toastred::cupcake::toastred::cupcake:

He reminds me of Zach Adams, suspect in Holly Bobo's case. Creepy. I'm so happy to see some of the rumors put to rest. Yay to a arrest. May you heal, Abbie.

I just finished doing some vacuuming and the whole time, I thought about Holly as well. Wouldn't surprise me at all, if there is another who may be culpable in Abby's disappearing, but I am so very Thankful!! That Abby has returned home.

I wondered also, while thinking on Holly, if maybe just maybe, in some small way, Nathaniel Kibby had come in contact with Abby in some way and found himself fixed on her.

Just saw on twitter that he had an above ground bunker of sorts on property...will search for a link.

Neighbors say Nathaniel Kibby has a soundproof shed or "above-ground bunker" on his property pic.twitter.com/ZkHjKuJBsU via @AdamSextonWMUR

Josh Brogadir ‏@joshbNECN (Verified account)
A look at that orange shipping container behind trailer where Nathaniel Kibby allegedly held Abigail Hernandez.
Btqx3-LCUAAt7uX.jpg

How exactly does this neighbor/friend know this?!?

OMFG I sure hope they strengthen those charges. Right now they seem weak considering the dire circumstances. :stormingmad:

Seems like it, but I feel as LE has played their cards right throughout this thing, resulting in not only an arrest but a real live girl coming home. Here's hoping my feeling is right, and that LE has well-laid plans for keeping this behind bars for the rest of his life.

13 has always been my lucky number :D Subscribed by posting (love that setting).

It will be very interesting to find out more about the accused. Did his life outward change after taking Abby significantly? Did he let her go because he was ready for a new captive? Has he ever acted out in some way before that would maybe indicate this might come down the road? Was Abby his first victim? Was she intended to be his last or was he itching?

I want to know everything about this person. I want to know when he farted last.

How exactly does this neighbor/friend know this?!?
I'd be guessing the neighbor has seen LE examining the storage container and drew conclusions based on what he can see. If all the LE activity is in and out of that container, or of they hauled the whole thing away, it would make sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rxpb