GUILTY NH - AH, 14, North Conway, 9 October 2013 - #14

Status
Not open for further replies.
The container could be a storage when he wasn't right there.

I hope this guy is hit with every charge they can think of; LE seems to be doing a thorough job collecting evidence.

As for the neighbor seen on camera in TV interview, she may be related to Gladys Kravitz. ;)

:silly: Gladys Kravitz!

And disturbingly, he was carrying a gun the day he crashed into Eric Low, in Abby’s home town of North Conway back in February, something he admitted in a letter he wrote to the Sheriff’s department.

Speaking to MailOnline Tammy relived her run-in with Kibby, saying: ‘Eric was about to turn into our local convenience store and Kibby, just drove straight into the back of him.

‘Eric called me and told me his truck was a write off. After about 20 minutes he still wasn’t home, so I decided to drive down there to see if he was OK.

‘Kibby was being incredibly belligerent. He was saying, ‘This is not my first time at the rodeo, I know what to do. He didn’t have insurance and he was saying he would pay there and then.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...obsessed-zombie-apocalypse.html#ixzz395xQ17kE

The blue sedan seen on the trailer belonging to Kibby seems in good condition. I wonder what he was driving in February and before that accident with ER in North Conway.

tlcya the car NK was driving the day of accident was described as a white sedan in a video of the couple yesterday or the day before talking about the accident & assault.

ETA "The neighbor said Kibby had owned a black Chevy S-10 pickup truck but last fall changed vehicles and currently was driving a Honda Civic."

Dee have I told you yet that you rock? :D

Two things:

1. This guy is undeserving of owning a Doberman. Greatest dog on earth, loyal and fiercely protective.
2. It makes me sick to think of someone taking the time to walk a dog yet cage a human.

Two things:

1. This guy is undeserving of owning a Doberman. Greatest dog on earth, loyal and fiercely protective.
2. It makes me sick to think of someone taking the time to walk a dog yet cage a human.

I don't know yet for a fact if he still owned the Doberman or if the ex took it with her... regardless I am with you, I have a 12 week old Doberman pup at my feet while I type this :)

Tammy said: ‘The prosecutor seemed to have had dealings with him before and was determined to get two years on each charge. I was supposed to give evidence on the stand, but when the prosecutor started asking me questions about what happened, it was all blurred in my mind.
‘I was in shock when it happened and for about a week after I had nightmares about it, with a different outcome each time. I could not confidently answer questions, like, which hand did he push me with. I wasn’t prepared to go on the stand unless I was 100 per cent.’
As a result, the assault charge was dropped and Kibby accepted a negotiated plea deal for criminal trespass where he paid a $1,000 fine and agreed not to contact Tammy or Ray.
Tammy said: ‘When I heard about Abby, my first thought was that he let her go because he thought he was going to be sent to jail.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...obsessed-zombie-apocalypse.html#ixzz396DJBGCb
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

WOW! This woman saved Abby's life.

tlcya the car NK was driving the day of accident was described as a white sedan in a video of the couple yesterday or the day before talking about the accident & assault.

ETA "The neighbor said Kibby had owned a black Chevy S-10 pickup truck but last fall changed vehicles and currently was driving a Honda Civic."

It might have been his friend's car. That could explain his frustrations as maybe he was afraid to get sued? I dunno. His car was towed today and it was a blue honda civic.

Kibby was getting a ride with a friend and Eric gave him the court papers. He ripped them from Eric’s hand, turned to his friend and said, ‘I told you he was a *advertiser censored****g piece of work’.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...obsessed-zombie-apocalypse.html#ixzz396ESQgc4
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

So where is the navy blue truck that he drove Abby away in? That's what I want to know.

I don't know yet for a fact if he still owned the Doberman or if the ex took it with her... regardless I am with you, I have a 12 week old Doberman pup at my feet while I type this :)

I've owned Dobermans all my life, fantastic breed. My favorite breed actually. I'm just sad that breeders have not been diligent in breeding out cardiomyopathy and wobblers. I couldn't bare to lose another too young.
Now I'm doing the greyhound thing. Wonderful & docile...super easy laid back dogs that live a long time. Love mine to death, but they're nowhere near even half as intelligent as a Doberman.

Sorry for the rambling off topic....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member