GUILTY NH - AH, 14, North Conway, 9 October 2013 - #14

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do hope it was something like a cell phone. If it was a cadaver dog my first thought was poor little Celina. :(

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

What about Maura Murray? I just watched a show about her. She disappeared in NH

Maura disappeared before 2008, so before NK moved into the trailer. Not to say he wasn't (or was) involved in her disappearance, just that it occurred before he lived in the trailer. I think Pensfan narrowed the search to the time he lived there for any remains that would likely have been found there.

Oh goodness. I get the feeling there was another girl there. I also got chills when the neighbor said he had a 20 something girl come over every weekend. I hope they found her and questioned her already.

From Nancy Grace (July 31st)

Michael Christian: Nancy, I can also tell you, just a few moments ago, we received some more information from another neighbor. And that neighbor said that police have

removed a blue Honda four-door car from Kibby`s property on a flatbed truck and that officials from the New Hampshire Department of Fish and Game have

been down in a little creek behind Kibby`s house for about two hours today.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1407/31/ng.01.html

My husband too, his beloved Dobie will never be replaced in his heart. He has wanted another ever since. But rescue dogs keep popping up who need us more.

I think the dog left with the ex, but if the dog was there it really depends on what he was trained to do. And I can't help but think any dog like a dobie would not be a good thing for Abby if trained or kept by him. To me, based on what people who know him are saying, he seems a very loose cannon with a quick temper who who holds a grudge. Not good pet owner in general.

Totally agree! I've owned many breeds of dogs(and really all dogs are great), while I don't think he was fit to own a hamster, part of me does think if he did have a Doberman he would have become fiercely protective of her.

Good catch on the dog handler...I am truly frightened for what this case might bring to light.

Oh goodness. I get the feeling there was another girl there. I also got chills when the neighbor said he had a 20 something girl come over every weekend. I hope they found her and questioned her already.
I, too, am very interested to know if LE has contacted the 20 something year old gal who a neighbor says visited NEK every weekend... During the time Abby was confined there....

:waitasec:

I do hope it was something like a cell phone. If it was a cadaver dog my first thought was poor little Celina. :(

Celina's body was recovered several days after her disappearance in 2011. Her homicide, however, does remain unsolved.

I'm also hoping they were searching for objects and effects related to AH and found something salient.

I see the similarities on the dog handler photos. But the dog pictured at the crime scene in Mexico (1st photo) is noticeably heavier than the dog being used in this case (2nd photo)

JMO

Still trying to catch up here...

Have you all discussed the black truck/Dunkin Donuts receipt from those first days and the information that Kibby is alleged to have owned a dark blue truck last Fall? Do you think that maybe LE really was on to something (a dark truck) when they were doing the check points and that's why the DD receipt (and the owner's truck) became so important?

I'm only able to read drips and drabs at this point (ugh!) so my apologies if you've already discussed this line of reasoning...

I brought it up MamaJoJo, it was something that always bugged me. I know it was resolved and the receipt proved to be unrelated but I thought at the time the response to it was extreme, they set up road blocks to find the vehicle IIRC. Not sure if that was just LE being thorough or if there was something more behind the response to finding the receipt. Since NK's arrest and what we have found out about his past behaviour and the location of his workplace, It has crossed my mind if a witness had come forward early on (possibly if Abby had told friends) about 'a creepy guy' who frequented DD in a black/dark blue truck. JMO/speculating.

(rsbm)

Sure looks the same to me. Even the watch seems to match. :sigh: Read my earlier post about the bio material containers and "digging". It wouldn't surprise me.
ME and NH F&G often work together.

I see the similarities on the dog handler photos. But the dog pictured at the crime scene in Mexico (1st photo) is noticeably heavier than the dog being used in this case (2nd photo)

JMO

That was my thought, tlcya. I also thought the handler with cadaver dog looked slightly different than the handler with the dog from yesterday...though if photo is a few years old or more, perhaps that could account for it.

Not that I studied that good-looking guy's photo for more than 5 minutes or anything. *ahem* :blush:

Because NK moved into his trailer about 5 years ago, if LE finds human decomposition, the remains would most likely have been adults, children, or babies who disappeared after 2008.

-There aren’t any bodies of adults for whom are unaccounted in New Hampshire who disappeared after 2008.
http://www.doj.nh.gov/criminal/cold-case/victim-list/index.htm

-There aren’t any bodies of children or babies for whom are unaccounted in New Hampshire who disappeared after 2008.
http://www.missingkids.com/missingkids/servlet/PubCaseSearchServlet?act=usMapSearch&missState=NH

NK's trailer sits relatively close to Maine, so I checked in Maine.
-There is only one person (beside Ayla Reynolds and there is a STRONG suspect in her disappearance) from Maine that disappeared after 2008. This old man's location was approx. 2 hours and 10 minutes away from NK's trailer.
http://www.maine.gov/dps/msp/criminal_investigation/missing_persons.shtml
A couple of thoughts:

1. We shouldn't assume that every disappearance is reported.

2. The time frame "most likely" would be post-2008, but earlier disappearances can't be ruled out. That's IF these suspicions are correct in the first place.

I brought it up MamaJoJo, it was something that always bugged me. I know it was resolved and the receipt proved to be unrelated but I thought at the time the response to it was extreme, they set up road blocks to find the vehicle IIRC. Not sure if that was just LE being thorough or if there was something more behind the response to finding the receipt. Since NK's arrest and what we have found out about his past behaviour and the location of his workplace, It has crossed my mind if a witness had come forward early on (possibly if Abby had told friends) about 'a creepy guy' who frequented DD in a black/dark blue truck. JMO/speculating.

I agree, Skibaboo. I get the feeling that LE knew about (or had strong suspicions about) a black/blue/dark truck before AH returned home. At the time that road block seemed a bit much. JMO.

I beginning to wonder if the letter was even postmarked. Maybe he dropped it off at her house? That would serve 2 purposes - one the letter would not be traceable via a postmark and two, it would manipulate Abby into giving him her home address which he could use as leverage against her.

where is the link to the neighbor's quote regarding a 20-year-old visitor? did I miss something?

TIA...

where is the link to the neighbor's quote regarding a 20-year-old visitor? did I miss something?

TIA...

Glen Alden, who lives opposite Kibby in a trailer park in Gorham, New Hampshire does not believe his neighbour was capable of the sickening crime he has been accused of. He said: ‘Nate had a girl in her 20’s who used to come round every weekend, so I don’t see how he could have had Abby in there at the same time, it doesn’t make sense.’

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...obsessed-zombie-apocalypse.html#ixzz399lRXeBt

I beginning to wonder if the letter was even postmarked. Maybe he dropped it off at her house? That would serve 2 purposes - one the letter would not be traceable via a postmark and two, it would manipulate Abby into giving him her home address which he could use as leverage against her.

I thought it was delivered to the p.o. Box not her home?

He said: ‘Nate had a girl in her 20’s who used to come round every weekend, so I don’t see how he could have had Abby in there at the same time, it doesn’t make sense.’

From the article posted on #336

At first I thought he was referring to a girl a long time ago for whatever reason. However, rereading it, sounds like the girl was coming around the same time he had Abby. I'm curious as to who this girl is and why she stopped coming over (he mentioned USED to come). Or if this girl even exists considering only one neighbor thus far seemed to notice..

It was a PO box and I know where I live you are not allowed to go there and drop things in them without paying for postage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288