GUILTY NH - AH, 14, North Conway, 9 October 2013 - # 7

Discussion in 'Recently Sentenced and Beyond' started by SurfieTX, Oct 10, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rizzo0904

rizzo0904 Well-Known Member

It was on her ask account

2. rizzo0904

rizzo0904 Well-Known Member

Yes. The chloroform quote is popular. Its not important IMO.

3. Cardinal47

Cardinal47 Well-Known Member

Oh I so hope they had somebody in there checking each one of those units. That has worried me.

Since you were there can you tell us what kind of activity you observed in the maint dept?

Cleaning coming and going? Was any yard work being done? Regular maintenance workers? Also is there an office on the grounds that maint works out of. The whole scoop...TIA

4. cluciano63

cluciano63 Well-Known Member

In Sierra's case, her phone and clothes were found quickly, so an abduction was much more apparent. Her parents did not want to believe it, of course, and probably won't believe she is dead unless she is eventually found. But in this case, there are no known signs of a struggle. So it is much more difficult, IMO, for LE to determine if she is a crime victim.

5. bettiepageturner

bettiepageturner Member

Oh, exactly, that's what I meant by the crumpled receipt. Anything at all at this point would be helpful, though nowhere near as helpful as the purse/cellphone discovery. Making this case even more complicated is the terrain and all the snow that will soon be covering it. :(

6. CatFancier

CatFancier Former Member

Guys, if it wasn't for the fact that we're regular posters on this thread, it wouldn't make any sense at all. Please remember to fully explain your purpose in the post.

For example, if you're commenting on another post, quote it.

If you're asking about chloroform, specify: "I vaguely remember a comment about chlorform on a social media account, can someone direct me?"

If you are theorizing about a sex ring, please state it's a theory, or a what if?

To our 10+ guests at any time, we're not making much sense and it appears we're spreading rumors.

Please and thank you.

7. Radichio77885

Radichio77885 Member

Exactly. If something is a rumor, you don't have to wait for a moderator to flag and remove it.

8. LittleRose

LittleRose Well-Known Member

Thanks for addressing this CatFancier.

If you'll reread my posts, you'll see I wrote, not only, "what if", but also, "if" (7 times), "possibly" (4 times), "possibility" (4 times), "maybe" (4 times), "best case scenario", "idea", "may", "long shot", "scenario", "assuming", and "sex trafficking theory".

Lodging complaints with ALL CAPS and multiple !!!!'s doesn't make them legitimate complaints.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9. Mom24

Mom24 Well-Known Member

We are two days away from Thanksgiving and JY said she hoped to have AH home by that time. Sigh. It seems apparent her parents believe she ran away, that's quite strong in both their letters to AH.

10. tlcya

tlcya Old and Tired Websleuth

I am in lurk mode from here on out til something breaks. At this point it is nothing but gossiping and theorizing about gossip and theorizing elsewhere. MOO

11. Mom24

Mom24 Well-Known Member

Well put. And it's why even we are vacillating back and forth between abduction and run away.

12. CatFancier

CatFancier Former Member

You're good which is why your post wasn't removed. I was just adding examples for all the posters.

13. Mollyandme

Mollyandme Well-Known Member

hey everyone,

i have been lurking for awhile because i honestly don't have anything to add to the thread at this time. if i ever do, I will be sure to post it.

In the spirit of thanksgiving, i just wanted to thank all the posters who continue to post and seek answers in abby's case. I also wanted to give a special thanks to Paul Kiersch for all he has done to help spread the word about Abby. An extra special thanks to Jane Young, the FBI, state and local police, who i believe continue to work tirelessly behind the scenes on Abby's case.

Extra prayers are going out to the Hernandez family during this holiday season. I cannot imagine how difficult the first holiday season with Abby not being home and not having answers must be for them. Thinking of them continuously and holding them in my prayers.

14. Steleheart

Steleheart WS Liaison Staff Member WS Liason

BBM Exactly which is why I was asking for an MSM or LE link.
    "Love this kid" was 6 months ago and they had only been dating abt 2 months,. I understand they were friends in middle school.

Facebook, Twitter, Tuimblr, ASK, 2 YouTube accounts - these are the first things ICAC, FBI and SS would have been all over. Yes there are some red flags and questionable posts (by others) But like KR from FBI said
    "So we know a lot about her public life, a lot about her private life and we know about her secret life. Sadly, everything we know about her has not given us where she is today,"

http://www.wcax.com/story/23843368/missing-nh-teen-joins-fbi-list

Or like ZH said ""I don't think secret enough or sinister enough to cause her disappearance"

http://boston.cbslocal.com/2013/10/...nh-girl-speaks-about-daughters-disappearance/

15. amomandherblog

amomandherblog Member

So sad to see that not a word has been said here since 5pm last night. Abby, where are you? :(

16. xthrowawaystyle

xthrowawaystyle New Member

Hey guys. I am a new poster, but long time lurker. (Which totally sounds creepier than it is!) I've been following this case, as I am from New Hampshire myself, and grew up about two and a half hours from North Conway.

I'm not sure how much consonance this is, but I just wanted to say that I was in the Haverhill, MA area a few days ago (about two hours from N. Conway) and there was a giant digital billboard with Abby's missing poster that could be seen from the highway. So at least the word is still out there....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

17. Mollyandme

Mollyandme Well-Known Member

welcome to the group! i was a long time lurker too before I joined! in fact, i think a lot of posters here are, so believe me, we don't think you are creepy! i'm so happy you joined!

thats great news that there are still billboards up, it made my morning hearing that, thank you for letting us know! please continue to spread the word about abby to your family/friends :)

also, please continue to post on here, and also on other forums, lots of stuff going on in a lot of cases right now and we could use your help/opinions/etc.

have a great thanksgiving, and again :welcome5:

18. MamaJoJo

MamaJoJo Where did you go?

:welcome: XTAS!!

Thanks for sharing what you saw. I, too, was a long-time lurker (years) before I joined and I still "lurk" on a lot of threads. Have fun posting your thoughts and insights on the various cases.

IMO, it's not surprising that there are billboards still up, magnets on cars/trucks, flyers still being distributed, etc. Abby has a good network of "warriors" out there doing anything and everything to bring her home. While we may have exhausted our ideas :banghead: and are finding ourselves :pullhair: frustrated to no-end, I don't think the people on the ground feel defeated.

Maybe today is the day she comes home :please:

19. Steleheart

Although it is a very sad situation with Thanksgiving tomorrow and everyone is so frustrated and depressed that we are no further than we were 7 weeks ago There is a very concerted and successful effort to get Abby's posters up for the holiday travelers. The Bringabbyhome Facebook page as secured permission to put posters in all the rest areas and state liquor stores so that people traveling will see her face. Even ZH has made a comment on the page.

https://www.facebook.com/bringabbyhome

The Bring Abby Home website is asking everyone to show support with Hope and Love and Positive Thoughts.

I personally don't think that the Mom and Dad consider her being a runaway as definite, but with no clear evidence in either direction, why not hold to and express their best hope? I believe that what Zenya was saying in her letter to Abby; "I believe you are alive and I know that hope speaks louder than fear" is simply saying that my HOPE that you are alive is stronger than my FEAR that you are not. Her hope that Abby can decide to come home is stronger than the fear that she cannot. I think it's all she has to cling to and for now I'm gonna cling to that too.

For this Holiday I am thankful that the North Conway Community's effort has reached the level that it has and I am thankful, as well, for this WS community because you have helped me deal with this in a way that others in my life would not understand.

This all is just my humble opinion.

http://www.bringabbyhome.com/
    https://www.facebook.com/bringabbyhome
    https://www.facebook.com/Help.Find.Abigail.Hernandez
    https://www.facebook.com/missingabigailhernandez
    https://www.facebook.com/HandsOfHopeForAbby?filter=2

20. Steleheart

Welcome! You are now an official :websleuther:

I lurked from the beginning of the Jessica Ridgeway case until Abby's one month anniversary and I'm not creepy.... much. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.