GUILTY NH - AH, 14, North Conway, 9 October 2013 - # 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy Thanksgiving to all that celebrate it <3

Abby should be home to celebrate with her family and loved ones. Zenya is being so strong, Abby if you are out there, and you can, call your mom, or go to a police station, let them take you home. If someone has her, let her go, let her be with her family. If you know something and have been too scared, let today bring you the courage to talk :please:

FBI furlough- how may this effect investigation?

I hope the family is raising money for a PI. It would be great to get someone on the case ASAP, working alongside LE, if allowed, before case gets much colder.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not sure right now. But if she isn't home by February I would think it would be more of an issue. The debt ceiling comes up around then I believe.

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone, I will certainly contribute ideas as they come to me, for this case and others. :)

Happy Thanksgiving to all that are celebrating today. My thoughts are with Abby's family more than ever. Let's keep this thread active.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was hoping to hear something from a missing Abby this Thanksgiving Holiday. If we hear nothing over Christmas then I think a lot of my hope will be vanishing.

So I am going to start a little prayer circle and just ask that you remember Abby each morning when you wake up. Think of the joy of seeing her reunited with her family. Positive thoughts...til Christmas.

Thank you for considering joining me in this little vigil.

I was hoping to hear something from a missing Abby this Thanksgiving Holiday. If we hear nothing over Christmas then I think a lot of my hope will be vanishing.

So I am going to start a little prayer circle and just ask that you remember Abby each morning when you wake up. Think of the joy of seeing her reunited with her family. Positive thoughts...til Christmas.

Thank you for considering joining me in this little vigil.

Honeybun, how can we stop at Christmas? I'll join you but, if she's not found by then, I think I'll have to keep the faith a bit longer. Remember, hope is stronger than fear.

I can't stop until she is home. The fearful thoughts, they are too much and I don't even know Abby. Hope is the only way. Abby deserves everybody to keep pushing, can't let her down.

I know we are all disappointed that she hasn't been found but please do not give up hope.. I know her parents are giving us the impression that she ran away but that doesn't have to be the truth and if it were she would still be in danger.. Please don't give up looking ever.. It's just my opinion but I believe she went to meet someone and was then taken or went with him and then regretted it.. This is happening too often and these abductors are getting more and more convincing to young girls that they are not a threat.. Praying LE will give out more info on their theories so we can spread the word to find her.. Her family must have been devastated yesterday worrying and wondering what has happened to her.. My heart goes out to them..

You HAVE to have hope, and never give up, never stop. I am sharing and tweeting her pic daily and I know just from the tweeters I personally follow I am not the only one that is doing so. Abby's warriors won't stop, they will find her!

Thousands of people go missing in the United States each year and many are never heard from again.

According to the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children, roughly 800,000 children are reported missing each year in the United States -- that's roughly 2,000 per day. Of those, there are 115 child "stranger abduction" cases each year, which means the child was taken by an unknown person.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/missing-children-america-unsolved-cases/story?id=19126967

Thousands of people go missing in the United States each year and many are never heard from again.

According to the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children, roughly 800,000 children are reported missing each year in the United States -- that's roughly 2,000 per day. Of those, there are 115 child "stranger abduction" cases each year, which means the child was taken by an unknown person.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/missing-children-america-unsolved-cases/story?id=19126967

Too many names I am all too familiar with even from the other side of the atlantic :(

Statistics is the study of the collection, organization, analysis, interpretation and presentation of data.[1][2] It deals with all aspects of data, including the planning of data collection in terms of the design of surveys and experiments.[1]
Statistics - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

A somewhat larger number of runaway/thrownaway episodes occurred during summer, a time when young people are more mobile and less constrained by weather and school activities. Approximately 23 percent of runaways/thrownaways traveled a distance of 50 miles or more from home, and 9 percent left the State in the course of an episode. Most runaway/thrownaway youth were gone less than 1 week (77 percent), and only 7 percent were away more than 1 month.

http://kidsearchnetwork.blogspot.com/2005/10/runaway-teen-statistics.html

I have read sooooo many statistics trying to make sense of Abby being gone over 6 weeks with nary a word. The statistics aren't good. Don't shoot the messenger! Do I want her to come home...of course I do but the longer we wait the more I am inclined to believe this was a stranger abduction and Abby is no longer able to call or come home.

If there was a 7% chance of winning the lottery I'd play it daily, multiple numbers! Statistics are just that, there are a lot of unknowns, subjective at best. Organization? Interpretation? I'm not opening and reading the stats due to too much going on here, but I know enough about numbers to know they aren't an end all answer.

Bottom line: If she's no longer able to call or come home, the more reason everybody else needs to do the work for her.

Now that most of you are in the throes of familiar activity or lack of-please observe all behaviors. Make your own self Abigael's champion.

Thinking of Abigail and her family on this holiday weekend.

If I were a rich man.....or a LEO,,,,,,,I would be interviewing every known/unknown person on the block.

Statistics is the study of the collection, organization, analysis, interpretation and presentation of data.[1][2] It deals with all aspects of data, including the planning of data collection in terms of the design of surveys and experiments.[1]
Statistics - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

A somewhat larger number of runaway/thrownaway episodes occurred during summer, a time when young people are more mobile and less constrained by weather and school activities. Approximately 23 percent of runaways/thrownaways traveled a distance of 50 miles or more from home, and 9 percent left the State in the course of an episode. Most runaway/thrownaway youth were gone less than 1 week (77 percent), and only 7 percent were away more than 1 month.

http://kidsearchnetwork.blogspot.com/2005/10/runaway-teen-statistics.html

I have read sooooo many statistics trying to make sense of Abby being gone over 6 weeks with nary a word. The statistics aren't good. Don't shoot the messenger! Do I want her to come home...of course I do but the longer we wait the more I am inclined to believe this was a stranger abduction and Abby is no longer able to call or come home.

I totally understand and agree with your observation / opinion. I also understand that doesn't mean you are just dismissing anything or giving up to the contrary. I am not either, but I also am not dismissing a possible older male (that was mentioned once in the press) that may have expressed interest in her. I am totally up in the air :scared:, however...I do think about stats. & running away given the time and the little we know, it doesn't seem as this is a probability at this point. I appreciate the stats. & your thoughts as that is why we are here. :seeya: :please:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong