NH NH - Allenstown, Adult Female & 3 Children, found Nov'85 & May'00 #2

Discussion in 'The Unidentified' started by assaf1981, Jul 12, 2008.

1. TmmEye

TmmEye What happened to my distant cousin, Sandy?

2. cvaldez1975

cvaldez1975 Well-Known Member

Roselvr and Laughing like this.
  3. Eddie99

Eddie99 Member

They should have never published this article. The reporter/ editor should be ashamed of themselves.

If they had done even a minimal amount of research, and had applied any measure of professionalism. This would have never been published.

4. cvaldez1975

cvaldez1975 Well-Known Member

what is the issue with it? out of curiosity.

anonymess, Roselvr, MadMcGoo and 2 others like this.
  5. Suglo

Suglo Well-Known Member

According to the older siblings, this never happened. None of it is true. She was never with her father and never met her “half sister.”

6. MadMcGoo

MadMcGoo Well-Known Member

FWIW, I agree with those of you suggesting some of the photos of the younger HIM be circulated. He obviously led a rough life and it shows. IMO, even to a ‘trained’ eye - or the eyes of people who have seen several images of him at different times in his life as opposed to just seeing/meeting him on one or two occasions - it’s hard to believe the monster we see in the later photos and mugshots is the same young guy we see holding an infant in at least the one of the earlier photos. Speaking to his physical appearance only.

Just my opinions as always.

(thank you for confirming that the stepsister had never in fact ever met MC!)

7. Roselvr

Roselvr Ask me how to get your loved one in NamUs

I wonder how many of her adult kids friends actually know he's their grandfather. Here she goes on camera, so now people will know....

Her adult kids are ashamed, I wonder how many of their friends actually know he's their grandfather. Here she goes on camera, so now people wi
    Would you happen to have an article link? I've been busy helping Aundria Bowman's bio mother after Aundrias adoptive father was arrested 2 weeks ago in Michigan for rape and murder in Virginia

folieadeuxnola and MadMcGoo like this.
  8. holmesleuthing

holmesleuthing Active Member

Just a random thought here. In following another case, I learned about the International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers. With Rasmussen working as an electrician, perhaps the IBEW might have records of him and/or alias to try to confirm locations/dates, etc.

Al Ka, anonymess, Suglo and 1 other person like this.
  9. stringofpurls

stringofpurls Member

To me, it seems unlikely he would be in the union. I come from a family of electricians and have two uncles and two cousins in the IBEW, plus my grandfather was member. I know members tend to be close and there are many union events for families. With TR's moving and changing identities, I can't see him joining the union. He'd be much better off working outside the union system.

Currently, it seems the requirements include providing your high school diploma or GED, though I can't say that has always been the case. Again, that doesn't seem like something TR would do.

anonymess and CCJD like this.
  10. Alleykins

Alleykins Well-Known Member

Maybe his alias, Bob Evans, was in a union. Aren't most mill jobs organized?

anonymess likes this.
  11. carbuff

carbuff Well-Known Member

Some of the long articles shortly after his identity was announced talk about his electrical career. I formed the impression that he mostly worked under the table or off the record, getting business by charging less than union worker. But I can't remember if anything specifically was said.

I'm guessing that in many places, if he just mentioned that he learned his trade in the Navy, many potential employers would say, "Oh, a veteran," and not check out his credentials any further. And it seems he was probably a competent electrician.