NH NH/CA - Terry Peder Rasmussen, suspected SK, Allenstown, 1981-2000's - #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Terry Rasmussen's methods in the five murders in which he is probably the culprit involve hiding the bodies in barrels or under cat litter, not dumping them along a highway. And who knows, he has weekends off from work, he can continue his mayhem during the weekends, maybe not traveling to Tennessee, but a 500 mile trip away from his job is a possibility. And not being able to find Denise Beaudin's body means he probably hid it also.

Exactly!
fabf9a56_msn-emotions-pig-8.gif
He would not leave a victim out in any open area

I don’t think EL’s demise was caused by TR. However, a homicide victim by blunt force trauma found by the side of road/ freeway could be a potential victim of TR — IMO.

TR hid his victims bodies but they all seemed to be people he was publically associated with, so IMO he had to hid them or everyone would be looking for him/ his alias.

I won’t dismiss the possibility that TR murdered strangers passing through towns as a drifter over the decades. There’s no evidence for it but none against it either.

All JMO.

I don’t think EL’s demise was caused by TR. However, a homicide victim by blunt force trauma found by the side of road/ freeway could be a potential victim of TR — IMO.

TR hid his victims bodies but they all seemed to be people he was publically associated with, so IMO he had to hid them or everyone would be looking for him/ his alias.

I won’t dismiss the possibility that TR murdered strangers passing through towns as a drifter over the decades. There’s no evidence for it but none against it either.

All JMO.

I agree. He seems to be involved in all these people. And people knew him. He also frequented the same areas. It’s facinating in that he never thought about getting caught or went underground. I wonder if some deaths were tragedies or accidents, then he kept killing.

It seems there is a pattern of abandonment, first wife left him, so he tries to recreate a family unit, then my guess if these gals threaten to leave him. So he kills them. It’s not far off as he couldn’t really hold a secure job, some women might have gotten tired of that lifestyle.

I just want to make a little shoutout to YouTuber Cayleigh Elise and her informative true crime videoes. In several of her videoes, she mentions Websleuths as a source for her information :)

Anyway, she recently made a video regarding TPR and the missing women of New Hampshire in the 80s. A4 are also mentioned at the beginning.

Bringing over from other thread great new information on A4 DNA for those who have not see it yet :

NH - NH - Allenstown, Adult Female & 3 Children, found Nov'85 & May'00 #2

DNA is in Progress after so many years. I am sooo happy with this new development.

Yes, patience.....
And also some thoughts.
If folk could look for family finder type posts for a missing woman, 1983 from possibly Houston TX. area that had a recent female baby that would be greatly appreciated. (would of been the mother of the 6 month old he had in Orange CA.) Remember he was very good at setting them up as "voluntary" missing, so there would be family looking for her that just lost touch.
Also family finders for Orange County area 1985, a woman with at least one daughter.
If you just post them here I will keep checking.
Thank you!

Yes, patience.....
And also some thoughts.
If folk could look for family finder type posts for a missing woman, 1983 from possibly Houston TX. area that had a recent female baby that would be greatly appreciated. (would of been the mother of the 6 month old he had in Orange CA.) Remember he was very good at setting them up as "voluntary" missing, so there would be family looking for her that just lost touch.
Also family finders for Orange County area 1985, a woman with at least one daughter.
If you just post them here I will keep checking.
Thank you!

Hi FTV Glad to see you here, just wanted to clarify are you seeking two different women or the same woman at those points of interest and years.
  • 1983 Woman Houston, TX area recent birth female baby (Mother of 6 month old in Orange Co)
  • 1985 Woman Orange County, CA at least one daughter

Last edited:
Hi FTV Glad to see you here, just wanted to clarify are you seeking two different women or the same woman at those points of interest and years.
  • 1983 Woman Houston, TX area recent birth female baby (Mother of 6 month old in Orange Co)
  • 1985 Woman Orange County, CA at least one daughter

Yes looking for two different women. There is the mother of the 6 month old girl he had along with Lisa in Orange County in 1984-5 and the woman he was seen with in Orange County in 1985.

Yes looking for two different women. There is the mother of the 6 month old girl he had along with Lisa in Orange County in 1984-5 and the woman he was seen with in Orange County in 1985.

Here is a Houston one from a message board. I'm not good at Ancestry and don't have an account if someone wants to pick it up.

Message Boards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member