NH NH/CA - Terry Peder Rasmussen, suspected SK, Allenstown, 1981-2000's - #3

Discussion in 'Serial Killers' started by sillybilly, Aug 21, 2017.

1. Alleykins

Alleykins Well-Known Member

BBM for focus
    California does.

2. PatLaurel

PatLaurel Well-Known Member

No. It just has the name, address and a number. The number is also the same for the other woman that has the same address... Going to check it again.

3. ClaireNC

ClaireNC Well-Known Member

According to Ancestry.com’s public registry index section there was/is a woman named E.H that lived/lives in California. She was born in July 1957. Other than public registry entries, I don’t see anything official like birth or marriage records.

Last edited: Jun 21, 2019
    Al Ka and PatLaurel like this.
  4. PatLaurel

I know we can't say names... but is it ok if i say Harbor City? I don't know what is the meaning of the legal notice number... Is it a court process number? Since both women had the same number and were residing at the same apartment, i've tried to make a connection between them... no success so far.
    I've noticed today that someone else also clipped that article relating it to TPR's case. I'm even more intrigued now...

5. ClaireNC

ClaireNC Well-Known Member

I’m not seeing anything for Harbor City. Ancestry shows the person born 7/14/57 living in Oceanside, San Marcos, Torrance and Escondido, CA between 1996 and 2008.

Last edited: Jun 21, 2019
    PatLaurel likes this.
  6. PatLaurel

I found 3 records in California with the same name as the other person (the one with the same legal notice # and full address as EH). All of them in the Anaheim area, from 1990-1998.
    I wonder if the legal notice is indeed related to TPR? He lived in the area... he could have used MEH identification after her death to pretend she was still alive? If the legal notice is from Feb 1990, it's probably related to something that happened before 1990?!

Al Ka likes this.
  7. PatLaurel

I found the person you are referring to... The EH you found has as a possible relative an EMH, from Connecticut.

Owutatangledweb likes this.
  8. cheshire84

cheshire84 New Member

I agree with you on someone else being Elizabeth. It seems like his MO is to take the woman and her children and discard them and then hook up with someone else. So to me, he would have shown up in NH, gotten rid of Marlyse and the girls and then either found someone or reconnected with someone he left in the west.

PatLaurel likes this.
  9. folieadeuxnola

folieadeuxnola Miami-Dade Jane Doe - 1979

10. Stephen2016

Stephen2016 Active Member

I was under the assumption the photo's of the birthday party were from Sarah's father's side possibly Marie's 6th birthday December 1978.

What I find interesting is that as early as 1999 someone had mentioned that Marlyse was deceased.

11. Gardener1850

Gardener1850 Remembering Cupcake

12. Ozoner

Ozoner Well-Known Member

I think that Eliabeth Palmer disappeared too early to be connected to TPR.

Could someone refresh my memory on a couple of things?

When TPR was arrested for stealing electricity, did his arrest report state that he had two kids or three?

Is the current thinking that the four Bear Brook victims were not killed at the same time?

Maybe TPR killed Marlyse and her oldest daughter soon after he arrived in NH and kept the younger daughter alive in order to lure his next victim.

I admit I'm stumped as to exactly when TPR's biological daughter could have been born. It seems like she must have been born after TPR moved to NH.

13. Gardener1850

See timeline above by @folieadeuxnola
    2 kids age 2 years and 6 months. I agree that the timing seems off to be Elizabeth Palmer. Good theory on that he may have kept one child alive to lure in more victims. I have always wondered why the two youngest/smallest of the Allenstown four were in a barrel together. The youngest Allenstown victim, Sarah, was born in Dec 1977. In January 1980 (when he was arrested) Sarah would be 2 years and 1 month. So it would be accurate to call her 2 years old. The question becomes-- who was the 6 month old baby? His bio daughter was older than Sarah. I don't think Denise's daughter was born yet (Denise disappeared in 1981). There could be a missing/unknown mother and child (Elizabeth Evans and her baby?) still unaccounted for.
    MOO.

14. Alleykins

Alleykins Well-Known Member

Hi @Gardener1850 !
    Since we learned about DB & her daughter going missing, I think the general consensus here is there may be unaccounted/unknown victims out there, anywhere between the east & west coasts.

Seems like the more answers we get, the more questions pop up.

As for the barrels, since he was a carpenter/electrician by trade, he would know the logistics of putting the biggest 2 victims together, so I don't think his placement of them was hasty or random. It took more time & effort to put Marlyse & Marie together. So why make it more difficult?
    Here's my theory:
    He paired them the way he did in an effort to make them the least recognizable to Sarah's paternal family, if/when they were found.
    I specifically mention Sarah's paternal family because I have a sneaking suspicion they were on the east coast when this all went down and that Marlyse may have been in regular contact with them, as opposed to her own family, or Marie's paternal family, out west. Sarah's paternal family may not have known Marie all that well. By placing Marie with their mother, as opposed to placing Marie with Sarah, or Sarah with Marlyse, it made them the least recognizable as a group.
    Of course the placing of the barrels, and them becoming separated and discovered years a part, played a big part in it taking so long to ID them, but TR couldn't have predicted that. So he did what he could right then to throw off authorities, and any nearby family members, should the four be discovered, by placing them the way he did. He was buying time. How much time turned out to be a twist of fate.

carbuff, j_in_c, Gardener1850 and 2 others like this.
  15. Owutatangledweb

Owutatangledweb Well-Known Member

16. Gardener1850

carbuff, anonymess, Suglo and 2 others like this.
  17. Owutatangledweb

Wouldn't we be looking for a missing boy too then who was about 14 or 15 in 1980?

18. Owutatangledweb

Did some searching. Wish we knew whether Gibson is a maiden or married name.

Gardener1850 and j_in_c like this.
  19. Gardener1850

It doesn't say the boy is missing.

Owutatangledweb likes this.
  20. TmmEye

TmmEye WhyDoYouAsk?

35526FD7-7453-43E3-A5A6-371C6D2AE011.png

I have a theory which I believe might be the reason why Terry’s daughter hasn’t been identified. First of all, the isotope maps we have indicate that Terry’s daughter was born in Arizona, California, or possibly the Dakotas. My theory is that she was born from a Native American mother on a reservation, but the mother lost custody of JD. This would explain a lot behind the Native Heritage, the incapability for her to be identified, and why the isotopes pinned where they indicated.

AliceInPain and Earth like this.