NH NH/CA - Terry Peder Rasmussen, suspected SK, Allenstown, 1981-2000's - #4

Thanks, Folie.
The first article states:
The girl has ties to the mines in Black Mesa on the Navajo Nation in the early to mid-1970s

I wonder if this was extrapolated by the article's author OR if it was the result of the
genetic forensics research they've been doing on the MC.

I wonder if this was extrapolated by the article's author OR if it was the result of the

I noticed this also. Hopefully they can clarify the years. The navajotimes.com article states, “ Based on tips, Koehler said the toddler’s father, the primary suspect in her death, had ties to the Navajo Reservation in the 1970s and 1980s.“

Adding these articles that was posted in the A4 thread

Cold Case Out Of New Hampshire May Have Northern Arizona Ties - KAFF News

Cold case: Toddler may have had ties to Navajo Nation - Navajo Times
Thanks, Folie.
The first article states:

Indeed its a bit confusing does TPR have ties there or does Mc have ties tgere ... maybe its a combo of both. The years early to mid 70's would place TPR there before the birth of MC. Could be possible the BM of MC is from this area ... could be just a time period unaccounted for in the search of more victims.

This Native American they have their own legal authority and keep alot out of the public knowledge. When you lok at NAMUS there is not a single missing of UID case in the region. Anything to come to light would have to come from Nations people.

TPR does tend to re-circle areas he has been before the possible 80's sighting could be possible ... however do not feel as thou I want to travel that road as of yet .. there is still much that needs to be focused in the 70's era.

The 74-76 Christmas visit states he was living in Ingleside, TX he was accompanied with a bouncy haired woman. There was no mention if the lady appeared pregnant or not ...

Have always wondered if FR has selective memory seems there is alot open on this visit ... if my not even ex shows up in my home with another woman .. ah yea I would be asking alot more questions .. i would know a name ..

I'm thinking a couple of the reasons why the MC hasn't been ID'd yet is because TPR might have come by custody of her on the up and up. OR by way of an authorized visitation and was able to convince her maternal family of a believable, but not nefarious, tragedy to explain her disappearance, similar to what Sarah's family was told. Her m. family might not have considered her missing. He seemed really good at convincing people.
It's also possible the MC's mother didn't meet her fate at TPR's hands and may not be a Jane Doe or unsolved murder victim. It could also be that the MC's maternal family didn't know about her existence (excluding her mother, of course).

Was looking at places that Marlyse was known to have lived and TPR's return to CA in 1984. It's my assumption that TPR at one point was living in this same area 76-78. It also amazes me that he came right back into these area's in 84 or earlier. He did not seem afraid that he could potentially run into some old acquaintances that knew him as TPR. Or maybe he did and talked his way out of it ...

1973-1978
Los Angeles, CA
Downey, CA
San Diego County, CA
Hawaii Gardens, CA - (Last time Marie's Father see's her)
Santa Ana, CA

1984-1985
Los Alamitos, CA - (Works for an electrical company)
Cypress, CA - (Arrested for DUI)
Anaheim, CA

Attachments

• Map.JPG
    Map.JPG
    61.7 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:
I'm thinking a couple of the reasons why the MC hasn't been ID'd yet is because TPR might have come by custody of her on the up and up. OR by way of an authorized visitation and was able to convince her maternal family of a believable, but not nefarious, tragedy to explain her disappearance, similar to what Sarah's family was told. Her m. family might not have considered her missing. He seemed really good at convincing people.
It's also possible the MC's mother didn't meet her fate at TPR's hands and may not be a Jane Doe or unsolved murder victim. It could also be that the MC's maternal family didn't know about her existence (excluding her mother, of course).

Your right TPR could have provided a fictitious story to the family as like he has done with other women he had relationships with.

Prime example look at the few stories that Marlyse's family has come across. Then the multiple stories he told about the mysterious woman Donna.

It is very possible that the maternal family may not know she had a child. Sometimes people leave and seldom if every communicate with the families for reasons only known to them.

Bringing over Stephen2016 posts from the A4 to TPR thread.

Post # 868
NH - Allenstown, Adult Female & 3 Children, found Nov'85 & May'00 #2

There is this also Cold Case Out Of New Hampshire May Have Northern Arizona Ties - KAFF News

A radio interview with the NH LE : New Hampshire State Police Sergeant Matthew Koehler about the case and how it all began. Very interesting information. Click here to listen: Chirbit [] Sgt. Matthew Koehler

Post # 869
NH - Allenstown, Adult Female & 3 Children, found Nov'85 & May'00 #2

here is one ad from around that time period. I believe I have seen ads at least from 1973 - 74 , 75 etc :

upload_2020-8-28_8-11-58.pngupload_2020-8-28_8-14-26 (1).png

Last edited:
Read a news article from 1973 that stated Peabody operated their own mobile home park in Kayenta. We know TPR loved those parks...

Read a news article from 1973 that stated Peabody operated their own mobile home park in Kayenta. We know TPR loved those parks...

Heck, naw, we're not going down that rabbit hole again, like with the Bear Brook trailer park. I don't think it turned out he ever lived there, did he?

Heck, naw, we're not going down that rabbit hole again, like with the Bear Brook trailer park. I don't think it turned out he ever lived there, did he?

Its a place of temp housing if he were working in the mines

I think he might have had one woman in Texas and one in NH, and traveled between the two locations.

Interesting thought, any reason that makes you think that? Or are you thinking of middle's child mum?

Terry Rasmussen lived out his last 7 or 8 years of life in High Desert State Prison in Susanville, CA. Coincidentally, a documentary, Prisontown USA, was filmed at this prison and aired in 2007. Terry wrote about his life while incarcerated, and those journals were given to authorities and some of that info has been released to help target areas he may have passed through. (Such as getting married in Roanoke, VA and recounting how “Donna Laporte” or “Denise Laporte” died in Texas.)

I’m sure law enforcement has interacted with High Desert corrections staff, but have they interviewed inmates Terry may have known? Or perhaps asked the corrections officers that worked on his block about him?

I also wonder if the filmmaker of the documentary may still have unused footage from their trip to the prison.

I am quite interested in that period of his incarceration (2003 - 2010) as well and why there is zero information out there or none obtained that we know off. As far as I am aware Terry Never wrote any journals while in prison or gave any extra information.

Information you are referencing ( getting married in Roanoke, VA and recounting how “Donna Laporte” or “Denise Laporte” died in Texas) were told by him and some written by him in note which he gave to couple when abandoning Lisa with them in June 1986 in RV park.

There are NO journals written by him from his prison time before his death.

Idea of unused documentary footage is interesting and worthy to pursue, at least to rule it out. While I am skeptical that he would have talked there while he never talked to authorities its worthy to check it out.

Last edited:
Was looking at places that Marlyse was known to have lived and TPR's return to CA in 1984. It's my assumption that TPR at one point was living in this same area 76-78. It also amazes me that he came right back into these area's in 84 or earlier. He did not seem afraid that he could potentially run into some old acquaintances that knew him as TPR. Or maybe he did and talked his way out of it ...

1973-1978
Los Angeles, CA
Downey, CA
San Diego County, CA
Hawaii Gardens, CA - (Last time Marie's Father see's her)
Santa Ana, CA

1984-1985
Los Alamitos, CA - (Works for an electrical company)
Cypress, CA - (Arrested for DUI)
Anaheim, CA

Folie, I had exact same thoughts and posted about it in May in the other thread and yes, it has me baffled too. Yes, he is revisiting many of the places he lived before. Here is copy of my post and highlighting in red one and only area which I pretty much did not concentrate on at the time but is now quite important - his home town, area he grew up at in Arizona:

===
Sorry for overposting but I also have to mention something I noticed few weeks ago and I have not seen mentioned it here before.

I finally checked the map as I am not familiar with mentioned places and I have noticed certain pattern in Terry's travels. He often comebacks years later to the areas he lived before and lives there again for some time. I have not noticed that before, as area 1 mile away from his previous place would have different name so without looking at map most of us not local would not know.

To make it more clear, I will name areas A, B and C

Area A - Near San Francisco - Redwood City, CA; Palo Alto, CA - lived there in 1970 with his first family/wife and his son is borned there

Area B - Ingleside, TX - lived there Dec 1975 or 1976

Area C - Near Los Angeles - where he met and lived with Marlyse sometimes in 2nd half of 78 (area La Puente, CA, Hawaiian Gardens, CA)

Now, look at his travel after 1981 in NH.

Verified insider said that they suspect that he stayed in Tx area (Area B) for some time in his unknown years between end of 1981 and March 1984, on his journey from NH east coast to west coast. That would mean he is back in the that same approximate area where he lived with middle child and child's mum just around 4 or 5 years earlier, but now comes to the area with Denise and Lisa (probably under alias we are not yet aware off).

March 84 - May 85 - he moves back to the area C - Los Angeles area - Los Alamitos, CA. This has my head really scratching. So after 6 years he comes back with baby Lisa and probably Denise or someone else to the area where Marlyse lived for very long time, where he met her, where her mum lives, where her first ex still lived and also 2nd ex husband who likely knew Terry too. He comes back after her and both children MURDER to that same area he took them from, and on top of it now using new name. I know it is quite populated area but still, would you call it risky or arrogant?

Than after car crash he goes back with Lisa in Jan 1986 right back in the area A - Near San Francisco- RV Park in Scotts Valley. Right next to place where he used to live with his first family and children in 1970. Using new name.

Murder of Eunsoon in 2001 in Richmond - that is also Area A, right next to San Francisco too. Using new name.

I have left out area of Phoenix Arizona as I am not concentrating on that area at the moment, but he actually came back to live there 3 times (lived there with his bio family, came back to live there from Hawaii with his 1st wife and came back to live there from Ca in 1973, again with the first wife)

Last thought - after he left Area C - near Los Angeles - with Marlyse sometimes after Dec 78 but before Dec 79 and was moving to east coast it is fair to say he probably stopped on the way with her and her children in Area B (Ingleside, Tx) again - where I assume middle child would still be with someone at this point. I wonder if he picked her up than or came back year or two later from NH and went back to NH again with her.

With not much sleep, please feel free to let me know if my thoughts are completely out there, far reaching or if they are making some sense.

NH - NH - Allenstown, Adult Female & 3 Children, found Nov'85 & May'00 #2

Last edited:
Folie, I had exact same thoughts and posted about it in May in the other thread and yes, it has me baffled too. Yes, he is revisiting many of the places he lived before. Here is copy of my post and highlighting in red one and only area which I pretty much did not concentrate on at the time but is now quite important - his home town, area he grew up at in Arizona:

===
Sorry for overposting but I also have to mention something I noticed few weeks ago and I have not seen mentioned it here before.

I finally checked the map as I am not familiar with mentioned places and I have noticed certain pattern in Terry's travels. He often comebacks years later to the areas he lived before and lives there again for some time. I have not noticed that before, as area 1 mile away from his previous place would have different name so without looking at map most of us not local would not know.

To make it more clear, I will name areas A, B and C

Area A - Near San Francisco - Redwood City, CA; Palo Alto, CA - lived there in 1970 with his first family/wife and his son is borned there

Area B - Ingleside, TX - lived there Dec 1975 or 1976

Area C - Near Los Angeles - where he met and lived with Marlyse sometimes in 2nd half of 78 (area La Puente, CA, Hawaiian Gardens, CA)

Now, look at his travel after 1981 in NH.

Verified insider said that they suspect that he stayed in Tx area (Area B) for some time in his unknown years between end of 1981 and March 1984, on his journey from NH east coast to west coast. That would mean he is back in the that same approximate area where he lived with middle child and child's mum just around 4 or 5 years earlier, but now comes to the area with Denise and Lisa (probably under alias we are not yet aware off).

March 84 - May 85 - he moves back to the area C - Los Angeles area - Los Alamitos, CA. This has my head really scratching. So after 6 years he comes back with baby Lisa and probably Denise or someone else to the area where Marlyse lived for very long time, where he met her, where her mum lives, where her first ex still lived and also 2nd ex husband who likely knew Terry too. He comes back after her and both children MURDER to that same area he took them from, and on top of it now using new name. I know it is quite populated area but still, would you call it risky or arrogant?

Than after car crash he goes back with Lisa in Jan 1986 right back in the area A - Near San Francisco- RV Park in Scotts Valley. Right next to place where he used to live with his first family and children in 1970. Using new name.

Murder of Eunsoon in 2001 in Richmond - that is also Area A, right next to San Francisco too. Using new name.

I have left out area of Phoenix Arizona as I am not concentrating on that area at the moment, but he actually came back to live there 3 times (lived there with his bio family, came back to live there from Hawaii with his 1st wife and came back to live there from Ca in 1973, again with the first wife)

Last thought - after he left Area C - near Los Angeles - with Marlyse sometimes after Dec 78 but before Dec 79 and was moving to east coast it is fair to say he probably stopped on the way with her and her children in Area B (Ingleside, Tx) again - where I assume middle child would still be with someone at this point. I wonder if he picked her up than or came back year or two later from NH and went back to NH again with her.

With not much sleep, please feel free to let me know if my thoughts are completely out there, far reaching or if they are making some sense.

NH - NH - Allenstown, Adult Female & 3 Children, found Nov'85 & May'00 #2
Like I once said, this is akin to the world's deadliest game of ping-pong. And we still don't have any clues as to where he lived in the 1990s.

Like I once said, this is akin to the world's deadliest game of ping-pong. And we still don't have any clues as to where he lived in the 1990s.

Awesome quote Earth!! Summed it up in a nut shell : )

Places that could be all apart of TPR's ficticious storyline, however both were within areas TPR had once lived;

1980 Arrest Records
San Pedro, CA (Los Angeles)
Pal Alto, CA (Close to Redwood City, San Francisco)

Screenshot_20200829-083443.jpg Screenshot_20200829-083432.jpg

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Knovah