GUILTY NH - Camden Hughes, 6, suffocated, Hampton, 14 May 2011 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
my 10 yr old had the same sweatshirt this little boy has on. It came from walmart. although we bought it used at a garage sale when he was 3. It looks like a sweatshirt from the outside, but has the fleece stuff inside, so it's actually warmer then a regular sweatshirt.. made a good spring/fall jacket for Iowa. So it's fairly old.. not something recently bought new at walmart... maybe that info helps somehow

I've looked in the surrounding states and haven't found any boy that age missing. I'm looking in Canada now.

There is another thread for this. Maybe we should merge them?

Wow. That picture stopped my heart for a minute. He is beautiful. Seriously though I'm gonna stand down awhile. My chest is really hurting. God Bless all the little children.

Oh is there?
I always do that!
I'm sorry.....i always start another one when there is one started already. Definately merge it if you want.
I just couldn't find it anywhere.

http://www.therepublic.com/view/story/910c0f7ac0264d2299359722c8c718f4/ME--Boys-Roadside-Body/

DAVID SHARP Associated Press
First Posted: May 15, 2011 - 5:04 pm
Last Updated: May 15, 2011 - 5:04 pm

<snipped>

The body was found by a local resident who saw a blanket at the end of a driveway. When the unidentified woman went to investigate she found the body, Harriman said.

On Monday, police plan to collect and examine videos from cameras at local stores and highways, including the Maine Turnpike, that might turn up information.

Police said the truck had a white license plate but the state of origin was unknown.

New York and Massachusetts are both nearby and have mostly white plates. But apparently license plates can change.

I started another thread before i found this one. :( I always do that. I hope they merge it or close mine if they want.
This is so sad.
It's so close to where i live...like minutes away. :(
This is horrible. :( :(
RIP sweet little boy. I hope they found out who did this soon.
If he just wandered out on his own, i think we would have heard from the parents by now. :( :(

I started another thread before i found this one. :( I always do that. I hope they merge it or close mine if they want.
This is so sad.
It's so close to where i live...like minutes away. :(
This is horrible. :( :(
RIP sweet little boy. I hope they found out who did this soon.
If he just wandered out on his own, i think we would have heard from the parents by now. :( :(

Thank you for starting a thread for him. What a tragedy. You say you are minutes away from there? Is it a very large town? I would imagine people would have recognized him if he were a local boy.

I think it is someone from out of town hoping he won't be id'd. Is that area a heavily traveled route?

I do not think this poor little kid is from the immediate area.

It was not said in any of the papers how long they think he was there but most likely not long.

My thoughts are also with the woman that found him.

I will never ever comprehend how anyone human can do this.

Could this be related? This boy has brown hair but light brown, I think. Also pretty far away so I guess it's a longshot.

Boy Missing After Mom's Suicide
http://www.nbcchicago.com/news/local/Boy-Missing-After-Moms-Suicide-121860179.html
I looked at that too but isn't the ME boy blue eyed and the IL boy brown eyed? Or am I remembering wrong? Thanks :)

ETA: Also, wasn't the IL mom seen too recently to have traveled to ME and returned in that time frame since she was last seen? Maybe I am wrong here too?

Oh this makes me so angry and sick! Almost wish I hadn't looked! What a sweet little boy. Just breaks my heart! :-(

Every time I see a story like this I just cry! This poor little angle deserved so much better!! RIP sweet boy.

I'm originally from that area--grew up about 10 minutes away. South Berwick is a small town. If he went to school there--or in any of the surrounding towns--he'd be identified already.

I'd be a little surprised if the individual who left him there didn't wind up having some connection to the area, though. It's not *way* off the beaten path, but it's not the side of the interstate either. (Having said that, I know everyone thinks all of Maine is off the beaten path.)

My boys own the same sweatshirt this child is wearing. Having a hard time with this one.

I guess it's "possible" that it's Tanner although I really don't think those boys were alive when their dad was arrested. JMHO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member