NH NH - Denise Beaudin, 23, Manchester, 26 Nov 1981

AR-161229327.jpg&q=82&stamp=&maxw=729

Strelzin said authorities hope to hold a news conference in a few weeks to provide more information about Evans and Beaudin. In the meantime, they hope to hear from people who knew either of the two.

http://www.unionleader.com/crime/nh...ded-to-national-missing-persons-list-20161229

What a strange story.

I just came here to see if Denise was on our boards.. Thanks Gardener :)

Marking my spot on this one, I hope new information comes to light soon. So interesting that her daughter is safe and well and Denise no where to be found. I wonder what she has been told all of these years.

Investigators Searching Manchester Home in Connection to 1981 Missing Person Cold Case
http://www.necn.com/news/new-englan...earch-Denise-Beaudin-Cold-Case-410930275.html
A search will be conducted in connection to a 1981 missing person cold case at New Hampshire home by state, local and federal authorities, the state's AG announced Tuesday.

New Hampshire AG Joseph Foster's office said investigators will search a home at 925 Hayward St. in Manchester in connection with the disappearance of Denise Beaudin, who was last seen November 1981.

1484666147555.jpg

the search, which could last several days, will take place on a section of Hayward Street in Manchester

Beaudin’s family last saw the 23 year old after they celebrated the holiday with her boyfriend, Robert “Bob” Evans, and her infant daughters.

When relatives went to visit her home a few days later, the couple and baby were gone. The family did not contact police at the time because they believed the couple had left to avoid money troubles.

The case was reopened after investigators said they had new information and had been in touch with Beaudin's daughter. "We know where she is, we've identified her, she's alive and well," police said. "She doesn't want her identity released at this time, but she's OK."

He also said the investigators found the daughter "years later."

Evans, who was 37 at the time, is now 72, and authorities know where he is.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/01/1...h-manchester-home-woman-missing-35-years.html

attachment.php

Authorities have begun searching a home on Hayward Street where they hope to find evidence that will resolve a 35-year-old missing person case.

On Tuesday the FBI was at 925 Hayward St., along with other law enforcement officials, to begin the search, which the NH Attorney General’s office said could span several days. Two portable toilets were also delivered to the address.
https://manchesterinklink.com/cold-case-tent-port-potties-place-fbi-swarms-hayward-street-residence/

Attachments

• IMG_0654.PNG
    IMG_0654.PNG
    432.6 KB · Views: 243
I think the press conference is going to tell us that the adult woman found in the barrel is denise.

the pics look very similar.

If that's the case, I'm wondering where the oldest maternally related child came from because none of the articles on Denise mention another maternally related female relative that falls into that age range also missing, not a daughter niece or a cousin.

the stuff I read puts the oldest in the age range of 5 to 11. if you figure the estimates might be off by a couple years for age or their death it works out. if she moved and had more kids then it is plausible. what would be interesting to know is what her daughter says and what she knows. was she giving up for adoption, she hasn't seen her grandparents and was under another name. they are searching that house for connections, that don't mean a buddy. can mean evidence of a murder or murders. just my thoughts

Denise went missing in 1981.
If she had another child it would be a lot younger, since the barrel the oldest child was in was found in 1985.
I bet when they ran her DNA it hit on the middle child.
That child would be the right age range of a child born after she went missing.

I'm not disagreeing. I'm just saying the bones from 1985 were most likely in bad shape. the estimates can be wrong on age and even when they died. the barrel was found in 1985. in other words they can be off.

In the MSN article Denise's daughter was located and living in California. Did RE leave Manchester after Denise's disappearance and relocate to California with the infant daughter. Possibly either raised her or gave her up for adoption.

Interesting that there is an unsolved murder in CA that is intertwined into the investigation.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime...woman-last-seen-in-1981/ar-AAlWxPr?li=BBnbfcL

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'm wondering what is her connection with NH Case though

That's the question on everyone's mind.
I'm speculating Denise may be the mother of the middle child.
However, it could be that there is some forensic evidence that was found in NH case that matches evidence in the murder case in CA, and Denise's disappearance is the link between them somehow.

Denise is connected by Evans. What is scary to think about is there is speculation he kept Denise's daughter for a couple of years before abandoning her. The middle child in the Allenstown murders is Evans child. My question is, why did he spare her if at least two of the Allenstown victims were possibly young enough to not remember witnessing the killings?

Here's a detailed post from the Allenstown murder thread:
Bob Ward Fox25 (@Bward3): https://twitter.com/Bward3?s=09

An investigator told me yesterday, we always thought if we IDd Allenstown victims, we'd have killer. But it's opposite. #fox25

Authorities know the identity of the killer, but still no names for the victims in the barrels in Allenstown, NH. #fox25

Kokowski: The 4 Allenstown victims and Evans wife died of blunt force trauma. Wife and oldest child dismembered. #Fox25

The Allenstown victims were wrapped in material and electrical wire. Evans worked in Manch mills as mechanic/electrician #fox25

Kokowski: The wire used on the Allenstown bodies came from the Carol Cable. That's where Denise Beaudin worked. #Fox25

Bob Evans. Worked at Bear Brook Store located on property where Allenstown bodies were found. #fox25

Likely the barrels containing the bodies, came from the Mill where Evans worked. #Fox25

Evans born between 1936 to 52. Had 5 aliases. Not sure of his true ID. Could be former Navy. He was alcoholic. #fox25

Evans lived in campgrounds trailer parks and motels. #Fox25

Evans lived in NH 1970s to 1981. Mid 80s in CA. 1987 poss in Preston, ID. #fox25

There could be 7 victims in this case. 4 in Allenstown, Denise Beaudin, his wife in CA, and mother of his child found in NH #Fox25

Unofficial places tied to Evans: 11 states, including Texas, plus Quebec Canada. #fox25

Strelzin: We are confident he killed 4 ppl in Allenstown. We have concerns for the mother of the child. #Fox25

Strelzin: We will search Allenstown property in spring. Will check to see if anything is buried on property. #fox25

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlternativeLuck
Back