GUILTY NH - Elijah "Eli" Lewis, 5, found deceased, Merrimack, Apr 2021, reported 15 Oct 2021 *arrests* *1 guilty*

Brad Tatum[URL='https://twitter.com/BradTatum']@BradTatum[/URL]
Still a big scene in Abington where police are searching for missing Elijah Lewis. An update right now on #WBZ News at 6:00 https://boston.cbslocal.com/live/

FCVsfLxWYAUvDEH

FCVsf8dWYAEJQde

FCVsguSXEAk0xj8

FCVdXVrXMAgKpZR

IMG_5218-scaled.jpg

The phone was found by a group of kids at the pond last week and given to authorities.

Lewis has been missing from New Hampshire for about a month.

Sources tell 5 Investigates that investigators were able to do forensics on the phone and track the movements of Lewis' mother and her boyfriend in Massachusetts.

The sources say that led them to another phone and eventually to the couple in New York City, where they were arrested last Sunday.

Unfortunately this article is very specific about what LE believe at this time: Investigators descend on Abington, Massachusetts neighborhood in search for Elijah Lewis

Friday evening, the New Hampshire Attorney General's Office provided a heartbreaking update: investigators believe Lewis is dead.

"We were hopeful that Elijah would be found alive. We’re now facing the prospect that he is not. And we do have a belief at this time that Elijah is deceased," Assistant Attorney General Ben Agati said Friday night.

I will not be surprised if we found out that Elijah's death occurred some time ago and the recent movements that were tracked to Abington and Randolph were attempts to move his remains/evidence from the original hiding spot in NH.

@scooperon7

Breaking: source in Abington says search for missing 5 yr old Elijah Lewis is now over...New Hampshire attorney generals office expected to have an update “shortly”..last night they told us they believed Eli was dead and this was a recovery effort in Abington
Thank you for posting, he's the only reporter with this information so far must have a good source? They are all standing around like something has developed in the picture. So now we wait :(

Attachments

• 2407EAC4-A24C-4D4B-AFFE-E661BEED77BB.jpeg
    2407EAC4-A24C-4D4B-AFFE-E661BEED77BB.jpeg
    99.6 KB · Views: 11
I’m surprised he was found so quickly. I used to drive between Winnepausauke & Boston a lot and there’s plenty of places on the NH side where it would be easy to conceal a crime. JMO. (I’m assuming this is the reason the search has concluded).
Phone records, especially with cell tower pings, are really good at figuring out how long people were in certain locations. There was another recent case where the suspect's Snapchat records and tower pings were used to lead officers straight to the victim's remains, and it was because he had stopped in that location for over an hour, whereas if he were driving or something it was only showing that it made contact with the tower for a short amount of time.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back