NH NH - Elizabeth Marriott, 19, Durham, 9 Oct 2012 - #10 *S. Mazzaglia guilty*

I follow the Dermonds thread, Holly Bobo and Heather Elvis.
Would like to follow another trial if there's one coming up sooner though. I don't think HB or HE will be until next year .
Any suggestions?

Yes Cuckoohead that was me. That is one trial I will never forget also as the killer did walk free. I can blame some of that on the prosecution team and their lack of enthusiasm. That is one defense lawyer whose voice I think is the worst of worst to grate on ones nerves. imo

That verdict was very hard to take, I realize he was a cop and the problems that presents for the prosecution but that team was pitifully lackadaisical, at the end I really didn't believe they wanted to convict him.

coffee-pic.jpg

images

Please continue here

:gomods:

:websleuther: You are so good to us,:cheer: Coldpizza -:cheer:- Thanks for all you've done in this case, :clap: and in so many others!!:drumroll:

:yourock:

:skip:

:gthanks:

Yes Cuckoohead that was me. That is one trial I will never forget also as the killer did walk free. I can blame some of that on the prosecution team and their lack of enthusiasm. That is one defense lawyer whose voice I think is the worst of worst to grate on ones nerves. imo

That defense attorney was extremely irritating. Everytime I saw him I thought of that kindly old gentleman who sold fried chicken turning over in his grave.

I never ground my teeth so much during any trial before or since.

Didn't that trial happen in N.M. the land of cops shooting just about everyone?

Would like to follow another trial if there's one coming up sooner though. I don't think HB or HE will be until next year .
Any suggestions?

Oh yessssssssssssssssss! I follow Heather Elvis also and that case has multiple types of threads not just one. Main one is at http://www.websleuths.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=538

'Morning everyone.

JM's trial (Hulsey) is on break until mid-July so I guess I'll be paying attention to Oscar until then. Maybe when they come back from vacation someone will report for camera duty, all that JM-goodness and no streaming, even though judge allows. :sigh:

That's where I'll go until my blood pressure gets too high. And it's a LE-killer trial. Undammbelievable. Juan or no Juan. We juant Juan and justice for Holly.

icon8.gif
Ijustdon'tunderstanditI'llstopnow.Grrrrrr.
icon8.gif

Good Morning.

Justice for our little Lizzi!

Thanks for the reminder! Hey folks, where is everyone headed in the future? I'll be headed back to the WS pistorius thread www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=247611 when it gears up again (missing Zwiebels late night yummies when I get up at 3:30 am to follow in South Africa :eek:fftobed:) and then later on, the Jane Bashara case www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=180306 in Michigan as that is a MUST FOLLOW :moo:. Think that one is in October. Oh, and currently following the Dermonds thread http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=247595 for which they haven't even determined a POA :please:

Where are others headed?

Hopefully back to the Pistorius trial. Hasn't it been a month already? Of course it's Big Brother Summer, and I haven't decided if I'm going to buy the 24/7 access. I just saw the cast of characters, and they don't seem all that exciting. We'll see.

Hopefully back to the Pistorius trial. Hasn't it been a month already? Of course it's Big Brother Summer, and I haven't decided if I'm going to buy the 24/7 access. I just saw the cast of characters, and they don't seem all that exciting. We'll see.

Haven't watched that show in ages!

That name sounds familiar? I think Stephen King wrote a story with the same name?

Yes, he wrote a collection of short stories by that name.

Signed,
High Priestess of all things King :floorlaugh:

Will we listen to 1 1/2 hours of Barths story of how Kat killed Lizzie again? and nothing about his client SM.

How many BDS&M's will we hear?

Any guess's?

good morning lovely sleuthers :seeya:

i just can't wait for this to get going.........i :heartbeat:LOVE :heartbeat:eek:pening statements and closing arguments......i have been known to rewatch/relisten to them numerous times of the trials i have followed:blushing: yeah i'm a freak :giggle:

so i've tuned in my bee ears, gave orders to the hive, and here i am,ready in row one.....they may now proceed :dramaqueen:

:heartbeat:HANG ON LIZZI ANGEL............JUSTICE IS COMING SWEETIE :rose:

Any suggestions?

Yes, these are two cases I follow also...
Looking forward especially to the Bobo trial.

:sigh::pullhair::noooo::waiting:
Will we listen to 1 1/2 hours of Barths story of how Kat killed Lizzie again? and nothing about his client SM.

How many BDS&M's will we hear?

Any guess's?

I'm thinking we will also hear about the many many sites Kat visited---He will go on and on I'm sure. :moo:

good morning lovely sleuthers :seeya:

i just can't wait for this to get going.........i :heartbeat:LOVE :heartbeat:eek:pening statements and closing arguments......i have been known to rewatch/relisten to them numerous times of the trials i have followed:blushing: yeah i'm a freak :giggle:

so i've tuned in my bee ears, gave orders to the hive, and here i am,ready in row one.....they may now proceed :dramaqueen:

:heartbeat:HANG ON LIZZI ANGEL............JUSTICE IS COMING SWEETIE :rose:

You are so awesome Queen Bee :loveyou:

Hernandez has 2 trials. One is suppose to start in Oct and another in May but the defense wants that kicked to the fall of 2015...is that correct?

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 2m
#OscarPistorius trial set to begin again on Monday after six-week psychiatric assessment http://wp.me/p4zZif-xF via @TrialDiariesJ

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back