NH NH - Elizabeth Marriott, 19, Durham, 9 Oct 2012 - # 3 *S. Mazzaglia guilty*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial · 47s
#SethMazzaglia Kat moved in w/defendant’s mother when he was arrested. She knew if he was released from jail, he would show up there

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ · 1m
#SethMazzaglia parents treated her kindly

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ · 21s
Kat would email #SethMazzaglia and Seth would call her

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial · 39s
#SethMazzaglia Kat remained in contact w/defendant after his arrest by phone, letters, emails, and visits.

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ · 24s
Kat says she was still in love

KM was still in love with SM even after she'd witnessed his necrophilia.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial · 57s
#SethMazzaglia & Kat talked about having a family-spending their lives together-opening a Bed & Breakfast. He believed he’d get out of jail

Trial Queen Sharee ‏@TrialQnSharee · 35s
Kat was the one getting paperwork together in respect to marriage. #SethMazzaglia told her she may not have 2 testify if married

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ · 43s
Kat says she was so in love and enthralled with #SethMazzaglia it was just easier than facing the truth

Kat says she protected the defendant and she thought he was protecting her since she hadn't been arrested #SethMazzaglia

Kat believed #SethMazzaglia was covering up for her saying she wasn't there

She says the stayed in touch, phone calls, email, she visited twice a week. She says she was protecting him by not talking about it.. she also says she felt he was protecting her... Kat: - I hadn’t been arrested, no officers had come to me… I thought he was cutting me out of it and saying I wasn’t there.

by Jen Crompton/WMUR 10:37 AM

Read more: http://livewire.wmur.com/Event/State_vs_Mazzaglia#ixzz33h2PGtkF

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ · 1m
Kat knew she could do prison time for her part in the killing #SethMazzaglia

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ · 57s
Kat put money into other inmates accounts such as Andrew, Chris, Ryan #SethMazzaglia

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ · 40s
#SethMazzaglia told Kat one of the inmates needed money to call home...and buy bombs, guns, drugs, cars and boats lol

Trial Queen Sharee ‏@TrialQnSharee · 30s
Kat met with #SethMazzaglia spoke with defense team several twice, told them it was BDSM and something had gone wrong #Suffocation

Lizzi told defense about strip poker but changed the details a bit #SethMazzaglia

Trial Queen Sharee ‏@TrialQnSharee · 1m
Kat told defense Lizzi had sex with #SethMazzaglia when she didn't, said there was provactive dancing

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ · 44s
#SethMazzaglia wanted to blame the crime on Paul...

Kat about what she told Seth's defense team: I had told them that Lizzi had had willing sex with Seth and I and she didn’t ... I said ropes were tied on her for bondage which didn’t happen ... I told them that the strip poker game had lead to some provocative dance thing which also did not happen. (she also told them that Roberta and Paul had helped them put things in the car and drove them home from UNH)

by Jen Crompton/WMUR 10:43 AM

Read more: http://livewire.wmur.com/Event/State_vs_Mazzaglia#ixzz33h40hBU0

Kat said it was odd that Gerkin was calling her since she generally spoke with her through #SethMazzaglia

Trial Queen Sharee ‏@TrialQnSharee · 47s
Gerkin asked Kat what happened on night of incident. Gerkin said investigators were trying 2 reach her but hadn't talked #SethMazzaglia

Kat told Gerkin she would use the name Lucy if she was asked. #SethMazzaglia

Kat became suspicious that Roberta was wired when she was talking to Kat #SethMazzaglia

Kat: Roberta was very very adamant 2 meet me. I had particular spot I wanted to meet, Roberta wanted to meet somewhere indoor #SethMazzaglia

Trial Queen Sharee ‏@TrialQnSharee · 30s
Kat had conversation w/ #SethMazzaglia over concerns w/ her suspicion that Gerkin was sent to question her by police, he said lock the doors

Kat has not seen or talked to Gerkin since their last meeting on Dec. 24, 2012.

by Jen Crompton/WMUR 10:55 AM

Just before the last meeting she was subpoenaed to go before the grand jury in Lizzi's homicide. It was mid-December she believes.

by Jen Crompton/WMUR 10:56 AM

Read more: http://livewire.wmur.com/Event/State_vs_Mazzaglia#ixzz33h7P10zg

Trial Queen Sharee ‏@TrialQnSharee · 36s
Kat didn't give a sworn testimony in front of grand Jury. She realized she wasn't ready and wanted to get atty #SethMazzaglia

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ · 48s
Kat talked to Roberta about bargaining immunity #SethMazzaglia

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ · 31s
Kat was at work at the craft store when arrested #SethMazzaglia

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ · 49s
Murphy Castle was going to meet Kat at work...these names are so stupid lol #SethMazzaglia

#SethMazzaglia told Kat a guy named Murphy Castle would be meeting her. Said he could be trusted

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ · 21s
Kat was to give Murphy Castle the debit card for #SethMazzaglia account

She says she was arrested while she was at work at Michael's on December 24th, 2012, but before that... she met with a man Seth had said would be coming by named Murphy Castle.. he came by and gave her a folder. Some documents. She gave him Seth's debit card.

by Jen Crompton/WMUR 11:02 AM

Read more: http://livewire.wmur.com/Event/State_vs_Mazzaglia#ixzz33h8rBSL4

Trial Queen Sharee ‏@TrialQnSharee · 55s
Kat was arrested on hindering prosecution and attempted hindering prosecution #SethMazzaglia

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ · 41s
Kat says last time she talked to #SethMazzaglia was before her arrest. There a no contact order

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288