NH NH - Elizabeth Marriott, 19, Durham, 9 Oct 2012 - # 4 *S. Mazzaglia guilty*

Status
Not open for further replies.
isn't it almost time for comfort break?:please:

Looks like we only have a year or so left of text to go through.

and this whole mess is on the taxpayers' coin. it seems there should be some limits on the reading of texts etc. but the prosecution did the same thing.

Kat insists that the text message she got from Seth while she was at camp..., about paying two prices... wasn't something she wanted..." I didn’t see it as some interesting sex thing..… it was punishment, it was that I messed up by not finding someone for him to have sex with, and I would have to understand the punishment that would happen."

by Jen Crompton/WMUR 7:29 AM

Read more: http://livewire.wmur.com/Event/State_vs_Mazzaglia#ixzz349X34ORV

I think he's trying to break her down and get her in a more vulnerable frame of mind before getting to the murder, probably thinks he might get some admissions out of her that she was as involved as Seth, or get the jury to wonder if the story she told them early on (that she killed Lizzie by sitting on her face) isn't in fact the truth. It's taking so long because he's not that great at impeaching her prior testimony in a way that makes the jury go 'AHA! She is lying!', she just runs on and on until no one remembers what the question was or what her answer exactly is.

The "which came first the camp text message or the anal sticky note" attempt at impeachment is my fave so far.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This live feed is really draining my battery today, I was already down to 66%. It's on the charger now. If he moves on to something relevant, please post so I can grab it. TIA.

"The second price is this," he wrote. "You choose a friend — any of yours will do — and you offer her to me." -Mazzaglia

http://www.sfgate.com/news/crime/ar...tim-was-to-be-beau-s-sex-offering-5524238.php

bilde

Silly Little Elf ?

KatMcDonough.jpg

Away at Theater Camp

bilde

At her sentencing hearing

does anyone know who is in the courtroom? I assume her mother is there...can't imagine listening to this from your daughter...I mean how does a girl get this far gone?? And for Seth the animal...does he have family support. I saw the Aunt of Lizzie with whom she was living at the time and feel sorry for her...I would think she keeps asking herself if there was anyway she could have known Lizzie was hanging with such marginal people.

Atty Barth returns from the break asking... 'Ms. McDonough, were you afraid of admitting to the jury that you dominated Seth because you're afraid of losing your deal? That you would lose your plea agreement?' She says no, because I didn't consider it domination... )

by Jen Crompton/WMUR 7:52 AM

Read more: http://livewire.wmur.com/Event/State_vs_Mazzaglia#ixzz349bYSZbR

does anyone know who is in the courtroom? I assume her mother is there...can't imagine listening to this from your daughter...I mean how does a girl get this far gone?? And for Seth the animal...does he have family support. I saw the Aunt of Lizzie with whom she was living at the time and feel sorry for her...I would think she keeps asking herself if there was anyway she could have known Lizzie was hanging with such marginal people.

Lizzi's mom has been there as well---apparently she is working on needlepoint

"The second price is this," he wrote. "You choose a friend — any of yours will do — and you offer her to me." -Mazzaglia

http://www.sfgate.com/news/crime/ar...tim-was-to-be-beau-s-sex-offering-5524238.php

bilde

Silly Little Elf ?

it seems pretty simple...she found Lizzie and had Lizzie gone for the threesome she would be alive...but Lizzie seemed to stay for the strip poker and just long enough and then did not want the rest and it was too much for Seth...Kat did nothing to stop him...may have aided him and helped organize the aftermath. She has one of the best deals ever but is such a screwed up person doubt her life will go well and she will be back again...he needs to be put away for life now. I look at him and I see an animal.

Did that witness just tell the attorney that he would have to go to an 'official' if he wanted the official definitions for this S & M lingo?

it seems pretty simple...she found Lizzie and had Lizzie gone for the threesome she would be alive...but Lizzie seemed to stay for the strip poker and just long enough and then did not want the rest and it was too much for Seth...Kat did nothing to stop him...may have aided him and helped organize the aftermath. She has one of the best deals ever but is such a screwed up person doubt her life will go well and she will be back again...he needs to be put away for life now. I look at him and I see an animal.

I don't know if I believe a game of strip poker even happened. Poor Lizzi may have gone over for a movie and was ambushed by these two. I DO believe Lizzi rejected both of them sexually.

the Paul and Roberta involvement is very curious. why would you kill someone and then call people to come over??? She was so weird and seemed to be on something...and then they both just leave and don't call anyone...I mean who goes to someone's home...sees a dead body with the killer(s) right there and just goes on with life. Yikes...this is too unreal..all in nice and quiet NH?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lefer