NH NH - Elizabeth Marriott, 19, Durham, 9 Oct 2012 - # 5 *S. Mazzaglia guilty*

Status
Not open for further replies.
She's crumbling!

She knows the difference between reality & fantasy, between right & wrong, between truth & lies.

She is so nonchalant about lying. Eerie. Very very very eerie. At this point I hope he rakes her over the coals.

Lizzie's family at least deserves the truth, if anything.

Trial Queen Sharee ‏@TrialQnSharee · 1m
Kat is now blaming Def for her story changing and using info they told her to assist in altering her story

me too......but back now!

refresh :)

how are her two brothers coping? i worry about them............

I believe they've been kept out of most of it and seem to be doing well. I think most of us separate Kat's actions from her family.

kat: 'I realized there was a tiny, little flaw in my story so I fixed it'.

Remember that good old quote from Flordia: The truth and (I'm putting in KM name)--are strangers

Kat to Barth: U made me realize there was a flaw in my story, so I fixed it.

OMG

I believe they've been kept out of most of it and seem to be doing well. I think most of us separate Kat's actions from her family.

thank you for answering...........so many victims :(

my kids used to think having a glass of wine was bad--then they turned 21!:floorlaugh:

:floorlaugh: oh my, I remember when my daughter turned legal she immediately set out to become an expert in liquorology. She could name almost every concoction that I ever heard of and some I never heard of. I am glad she moved on to other things. :please:

Her blaming the defense team for her lying is not only genius but idiotic. lol

She'd be good if she weren't such a lousy actress.

She is NOT believable...not at all imo.

So no strip poker? why isn't this defense attny catching her answer???

Barth showed her examples of them manipulating her in her Grand jury testimony... Barth: you claimed we said there were knots, our claim that it was bdsm right,, that it was our info strip poker, right, and our info that lead you to invoke duct tape right? Kat: those were the facts, little details you and your team brought up and I used them in my story

by Jen Crompton/WMUR 10:55 AM

Read more: http://livewire.wmur.com/Event/State_vs_Mazzaglia?Page=22#ixzz34M2XkhqP

ooooooo the video

where's the popcorn?:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members