Deceased/Not Found NH - Harmony Montgomery, 7, Manchester, Oct 2019 *reported missing Dec 2021* *REWARD* *Arrest* #2

Status
Not open for further replies.

weepingangel

Reaction score
Police Looking for Missing 7-Year-Old NH Girl

Police in Manchester, New Hampshire, are asking for the public's help in locating a missing 7-year-old girl who was last seen two years ago.

Manchester police said they received a report this week that Harmony Montgomery has not been seen since late 2019. "The circumstances surrounding this prolonged absence are very concerning and are being thoroughly investigated," the department said in a statement.

Detectives have been investigating "non-stop" since becoming aware that Harmony was missing, the department added.

"At this time I have dedicated all available resources and personnel to locating Harmony. I encourage anyone to contact the Manchester Police Department with any relevant information which will help us in locating Harmony,” Police Chief Allen Aldenberg said.

Harmony is described as 4 feet tall, weighing about 50 pounds, with blond hair, blue eyes and glasses.

Anyone with information on her whereabouts is asked to call Manchester police at (603) 668-8711or Detective Jack Dunleavy at (603) 792-5561.

Anonymous tips can also be called in to the Manchester Crimeline (603) 624-4040.

MEDIA, MAPS, TIMELINE *NO DISCUSSION*
NH - Harmony Montgomery, 7, Manchester, Oct 2019 *reported missing Dec 2021* Arrest* MEDIA ONLY

Thread #1

Last edited by a moderator:
I understand Sorey's belief that her child is still alive, what mother would not want to believe their child may still be alive, even if it means being sold to another unsavory person by her father? The alternative is that Harmony is dead and her body hidden somewhere in the general vicinity of that home she last resided in. If that is the case she may never be found. I hate that but acknowledge the fact that it is much more likely than not that Harmony died in 2019 when she disappeared.

I understand Sorey's belief that her child is still alive, what mother would not want to believe their child may still be alive, even if it means being sold to another unsavory person by her father? The alternative is that Harmony is dead and her body hidden somewhere in the general vicinity of that home she last resided in. If that is the case she may never be found. I hate that but acknowledge the fact that it is much more likely than not that Harmony died in 2019 when she disappeared.

I think so to.

CONCORD, N.H. (AP) — Prosecutors plan to drop a welfare fraud charge against the stepmother of a missing New Hampshire girl for collecting food stamps in her name and replace it with nine other charges, including theft, according to court documents released Tuesday.

Prosecutors responded that after a review of Kayla Montgomery’s file and consultation with Health Department employees, it anticipates filing a theft charge — also a felony — and eight misdemeanor charges. Those weren’t specified. The welfare charge would be dropped. The bail should remain the same, the motion said.

New charges planned against Harmony Montgomery’s stepmother – Boston News, Weather, Sports | WHDH 7News

I missed this interview with Harmony's great aunt yesterday with all the focus on the search. WCVB's Todd Kazakiewich spoke with Erin Montgomery as she posted flyers in Manchester.

Why why why does it take media or news coverage to cover this and make the case?
There should of been an investigation immediatly.

CONCORD, N.H. (AP) — Prosecutors plan to drop a welfare fraud charge against the stepmother of a missing New Hampshire girl for collecting food stamps in her name and replace it with nine other charges, including theft, according to court documents released Tuesday.

Prosecutors responded that after a review of Kayla Montgomery’s file and consultation with Health Department employees, it anticipates filing a theft charge — also a felony — and eight misdemeanor charges. Those weren’t specified. The welfare charge would be dropped. The bail should remain the same, the motion said.

New charges planned against Harmony Montgomery’s stepmother – Boston News, Weather, Sports | WHDH 7News
Wonder why they would drop those charges?

Wonder why they would drop those charges?
my understanding is that they were not the appropriate charges under the right statute for what they were alleging she did in regards to the government benefits. In other words, this dropping of charges and adding of other ones is simply a matter of administration (making sure things are being charged appropriately).

MOO at the end of the day whatever fraud or theft they have charged her with is not in order to achieve justice for that fraud/theft. It's to apply pressure in order to get her to tell what she and/or Adam did to his daughter and where to locate her now.

my understanding is that they were not the appropriate charges under the right statute for what they were alleging she did in regards to the government benefits. In other words, this dropping of charges and adding of other ones is simply a matter of administration (making sure things are being charged appropriately).

MOO at the end of the day whatever fraud or theft they have charged her with is not in order to achieve justice for that fraud/theft. It's to apply pressure in order to get her to tell what she and/or Adam did to his daughter and where to locate her now.

I imagine the new charges would require a new bail hearing, however, and a look at what precedents exist for bail rulings based on the kind of charges that she now faces.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BeachyTee