Deceased/Not Found NH - Harmony Montgomery, 7, Manchester, Oct 2019 *reported missing Dec 2021* *REWARD* *Arrest* #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree, in the same interview, Kayla's mother said:

Speaking after her daughter's arraignment Thursday morning, Christina Lubin, 51, admitted Kayla had a history of dishonesty but insisted she had nothing to do with Harmony's disappearance.
[snip]
'I drilled my daughter, believe me. She used to be a liar but I know how to get the truth out of my daughter. And all she said was that he dropped her off at work.'
Harmony Montgomery's deadbeat dad slammed as 'pure evil' | Daily Mail Online

I think Ms. Lubin would like to think her daughter is a victim but her own words tell us that KM has a history of deception/dishonesty. Just because she thinks she can "get the truth" out of Km doesn't mean she has.

My eyes about rolled out of my head when her mom said that.

Trying to figure out the generator size.

Most portable generators consume about three-quarters of a gallon of gas per hour.

Adam must have been on the ball to go get gas every other day to keep it going. Not sure if it’s 20 feet away from the house.
Was the gas for it stored properly?
Guess everything passed code.

The city/county allows a “permanent outdoor generator”? Ours doesn’t unless it’s after a hurricane and you need a permit for a whole house unit.

If the houses are close together that constant droning noise of the generator would be vastly annoying to the neighbors. Or if he cycled it on and off.
JMO

My biggest fear is she was tossed out with a bunch of trash from the home the weekend they moved. She was so little she could have fit into a box or bag and just been in the middle of a lot of stuff dumped.

No one would have thought twice about seeing an evicted family tossing out lots and lots of trash.

I really fear she won't be found, and even if KaM talks they won't be able to build a case.

My biggest fear is she was tossed out with a bunch of trash from the home the weekend they moved. She was so little she could have fit into a box or bag and just been in the middle of a lot of stuff dumped.

No one would have thought twice about seeing an evicted family tossing out lots and lots of trash.

I really fear she won't be found, and even if KaM talks they won't be able to build a case.
agree, that haunts me. I worry that she was tossed into a dumpster or garbage can during their exit from Gilford street house. Not hard to shove a little one into a suitcase or old rubbermaid tub or large packing box. (shades of Jhessye Shockley). With nobody looking for harmony until years later if that happened her body may never be found :(

I know I am jumping way ahead here, but I wonder if -sometime in the future- a wrongful death lawsuit could be filed against AM on behalf of Harmony's adopted half brother.

Just thinking of additional options to get this to talk.

MOO

That is crushing-

I hope this monster is never free and I am so sad that you might be right. The thought of him being able to throw away Harmony's precious life and be free to live his violent, crappy, criminal - possibly making more babies in the back of a car to abuse existence -
is so so wrong.

MOO

I know I am jumping way ahead here, but I wonder if -sometime in the future- a wrongful death lawsuit could be filed against AM on behalf of Harmony's adopted half brother.

Just thinking of additional options to get this *** to talk.
I still want to know of AM was receiving any of the stimulus (federal) funds for Harmony during 2020/2021. That would be another prong for charges (ala the Parsons in Erica's case)

Manchester chief: If Adam & Kayla Montgomery want to talk to police, "The door is open ... I don't care if it's two in the morning. We'll be available to have that discussion if they want."

Do they qualify for the $100K reward?

"Depends on the information." #harmonymontgomery

https://twitter.com/chris_m_gavin/status/1481345376271712257?s=21

Manchester chief: If Adam & Kayla Montgomery want to talk to police, "The door is open ... I don't care if it's two in the morning. We'll be available to have that discussion if they want."

Do they qualify for the $100K reward?

"Depends on the information." #harmonymontgomery

Manchester chief: If Adam & Kayla Montgomery want to talk to police, "The door is open ... I don't care if it's two in the morning. We'll be available to have that discussion if they want." Do they qualify for the $100K reward? "Depends on the information."

Didn't earlier MSM reporting have Uncle Kevin allege that he reported physical abuse to DCYF but they did not follow up? Perhaps the wording he or the reporters used confused me. I thought he said they ignored his reports, that he had no knowledge of DCYF acting on his complaint.

Now, according to this report, Uncle KM said DCYF did investigate his calls about abuse. They investigated at the time and determined the children were OK.

Not finding the allegation substantiated is very different than not investigating the report.

Some of Harmony's relatives told Fox News Digital they reported signs of abuse on multiple occasions and saw no results.

"They did their investigation, it was within a few days or the week, and they said all the kids looked ‘vibrant, happy and healthy,’" said Kevin Montgomery, the uncle of Harmony’s dad Adam Montgomery. His nephew is currently being held without bail on suspicion of child abuse and assault years after allegedly giving the partially blind girl a black eye in July 2019.

Harmony Montgomery case shines spotlight on need for more social workers in police departments, cops say

Did anyone else have the impression that calls to DCYF were ignored?

Yes ! I did and still do. Now as we see the blame game will continue. So very glad the media got involved and it is all coming out.

So DCYF was called several times in 2019 and came to the house to investigate.

So they came to try he house, but did anyone actually see Harmony or talk to her? That is the question. Social workers have to document things. When did someone actually see this child other than her Mom! Did the worker just see 3 children were ok.

What about 2020? Where are those reports?

Same for 2021 from January to November.

@BrianEntin
Harmony Montgomery’s mother Crystal sent me this statement. She says she “kicked and screamed” trying to find out where Harmony was, but Manchester Police and DCYF “failed to answer me during those periods.” She says: “I’ve been honest about my past, are they?”
Harmony’s mom also shared these photos from when Harmony was a baby.

This I truly believe. I am sure this woman will never forgive herself. Its the father and step mom that the focus is on and remains to be on.

Trying to figure out the generator size.

Most portable generators consume about three-quarters of a gallon of gas per hour.

Adam must have been on the ball to go get gas every other day to keep it going. Not sure if it’s 20 feet away from the house.
Was the gas for it stored properly?
Guess everything passed code.

The city/county allows a “permanent outdoor generator”? Ours doesn’t unless it’s after a hurricane and you need a permit for a whole house unit.

If the houses are close together that constant droning noise of the generator would be vastly annoying to the neighbors. Or if he cycled it on and off.
JMO
i doubt any of this was permitted or legal.

Manchester Police chief says if Adam or Kayla Montgomery want to talk to detectives at anytime – the door is open. He says even if it’s 2am – they will make it happen.
They could even qualify for the reward depending on the info they share about Harmony Montgomery’s whereabouts.
3FF1A89C-18AB-4423-87A7-7E11813D51BE.jpeg C39DB753-6A98-43A2-8F8D-E3E479B4A076.jpeg

https://twitter.com/brianentin/status/1481363174775472138?s=21

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member